The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 08-05-2021, 11:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2417 / Power: 11
JasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond reputeJasmineJ has a reputation beyond repute
Conversing across different languages

Hi bros,

My chinese is half past 6, and usually, if i want to up the ML, always have some barrier. Haha. I always like PRC ML as I find if u find the right one with right chemistry, they can be quite open minded.

For indian and malay bros who frequent ML, or for brothers like me who is not so good with chinese, how do u go about to communicate during the session?

Booking all these is okay as got whatsapp or wechat translator. But face to face, any tips or ideas?

Any malay/indian/weak in chinese brothers up these ML eventually despite not so proficient in lingo?
Old 08-05-2021, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 3
234fries is a glorious beacon of light234fries is a glorious beacon of light234fries is a glorious beacon of light234fries is a glorious beacon of light234fries is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Conversing across different languages

For a start, need to grab their attention and make u remember u by tipping a little more and acting gentlemanly..the rest will come if u can invest in time and money bro.

Money makes the world go round.
Old 08-05-2021, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 11
UnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasmineJ View Post
Hi bros,

My chinese is half past 6, and usually, if i want to up the ML, always have some barrier. Haha. I always like PRC ML as I find if u find the right one with right chemistry, they can be quite open minded.

For indian and malay bros who frequent ML, or for brothers like me who is not so good with chinese, how do u go about to communicate during the session?

Booking all these is okay as got whatsapp or wechat translator. But face to face, any tips or ideas?

Any malay/indian/weak in chinese brothers up these ML eventually despite not so proficient in lingo?

I’m a Malay bro who took mandarin during the younger days and I’m really glad I took it. Love to up PRC mainly like what you mentioned. Once click, they are more open minded.

It helps that I don’t look like my race at all but sometimes the PRC girls always ask why my Chinese a bit weird. Fluent but weird.

I can speak Malay as well but since I dislike Malay girls, never tried before.
Old 08-05-2021, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Chamo is Cool - loads of Potential

I was posted in China for work. Often visit clean MP n asked them out. I was using WeChat. WeChat has translator option made my communication easier.
Old 08-05-2021, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3167 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 234fries View Post
For a start, need to grab their attention and make u remember u by tipping a little more and acting gentlemanly..the rest will come if u can invest in time and money bro.

Money makes the world go round.
Worst advice ever haha. Tip what is the market rate. Tip more the ML will take u carrot chop next time. If u are good in bed, half the battle won already

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 08-05-2021, 10:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 422 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2793 / Power: 4
Cupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond repute

I have an ML who is from PRC and she told me, the most well behaved brothers are the non Chinese ones...wahahahha... heng I fall into this group..

Most PRC ML try to avoid Malay and Indian brothers due to language barriers but not this ML. It helps that she works in Msia for a short while before she came SG recently.

We always had fun because she will try to speak broken English which I thought is sexy and a huge turn on. Sometimes it’s quite funny due to her accent too, She will say things like: massage hard, not so hard.. have a naisee day.. hot water right, cold is left (for showering)

Too bad she want to be known for her massage and not other things like HJ, becoz HJ is a method for making money and sending money home for her, Interestingly, she rejects BJ or FJ even at high prices. I seen brothers offering her via the chats but she don’t seem keen.

So for now, I will RTM her and enjoy the chemistry as much as I can, as well as the back stepping massage. It does help that she is small size with perky boobs as I am not a boob lovers. Also for me, as I am mixed blood, I find her personality quite rare, those affable charming and accommodating type.

Recommended for Malay and Indian brothers who want a PRC ML to pamper them.
Old 09-05-2021, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 11
UnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupping888 View Post
I have an ML who is from PRC and she told me, the most well behaved brothers are the non Chinese ones...wahahahha... heng I fall into this group..

Most PRC ML try to avoid Malay and Indian brothers due to language barriers but not this ML. It helps that she works in Msia for a short while before she came SG recently.

We always had fun because she will try to speak broken English which I thought is sexy and a huge turn on. Sometimes it’s quite funny due to her accent too, She will say things like: massage hard, not so hard.. have a naisee day.. hot water right, cold is left (for showering)

Too bad she want to be known for her massage and not other things like HJ, becoz HJ is a method for making money and sending money home for her, Interestingly, she rejects BJ or FJ even at high prices. I seen brothers offering her via the chats but she don’t seem keen.

So for now, I will RTM her and enjoy the chemistry as much as I can, as well as the back stepping massage. It does help that she is small size with perky boobs as I am not a boob lovers. Also for me, as I am mixed blood, I find her personality quite rare, those affable charming and accommodating type.

Just nice I fall in this category. Lol. Care to share lobang bro?
Old 09-05-2021, 05:36 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi bros,

There is no shortcut, you must learn the language to reap the benefits. Google translate can only take you so far, face-to-face communication is much more nuanced than just saying out the right words.

She can easily recognize the effort you took to learn her language, and you will appreciate the depth of communication, which would otherwise be lost in translation.

I didn't take mandarin in school, started learning only in my 30s. Became fluent enough to have a 小三, I asked her to stop work as an ML here and she went back to China. Lasted 2 years. I wrote about this in other threads.

I am in a relationship with a Viet girl now, so I am learning Vietnamese. The benefits are far-reaching, beyond just being able to order food in a Viet joint and sian-ing Viet girls.

Their language is even more nuanced than Chinese - six tones instead of four, and so many parts that are difficult (e.g. reflexive pronouns) which is why Viets have a lot of problems expressing themselves in English.
Old 10-05-2021, 09:33 AM
Samster

Cupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderTheBed View Post
Just nice I fall in this category. Lol. Care to share lobang bro?
PM bro.. I am eurasian but dark skin..my family heritage, malay, indian, thai, portuguese, singapore, peranakan. hahaha
Old 10-05-2021, 09:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Some PRCs take the effort to learn a few key English words so that they can communicate better. You can take the same effort to learn a few Chinese words too.

Use the Google Translate app. Whatever English words you need to translate, it will translate for you into Chinese. Tap on the sound button and the app reads out the word for you. I just tried translating FUCK and gotten the app to read it out.
Old 10-05-2021, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Some PRCs take the effort to learn a few key English words so that they can communicate better. You can take the same effort to learn a few Chinese words too.

Use the Google Translate app. Whatever English words you need to translate, it will translate for you into Chinese. Tap on the sound button and the app reads out the word for you. I just tried translating FUCK and gotten the app to read it out.
But sometime not always accurate la. haha

Like u know, good morning...the app translates as "early"

so the ML got ask me. Then we giggled.. haha

I ask her what is a HJ, and she said no need to say, just use action and her hands move up and down..getting very flirty since she trust me and I RTM a few times.
Old 10-05-2021, 10:46 PM
Samster

234fries is a glorious beacon of light234fries is a glorious beacon of light234fries is a glorious beacon of light234fries is a glorious beacon of light234fries is a glorious beacon of light

Can send bro? I am from English schools and my Chinese super fail.. so go overseas to study. Haha.

Always go spa is quite bad due to limited interactions due to languages Barrier.

To me, as long as the ML is all smiles with good service, don’t look at me like some weird animal who can’t speak Chinese..good enough for me. Of course, the sensual part is IMPT because to me, this part no need to talk so much.. it’s the light and soft touches.

Quote:

Old 07-06-2021, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
But sometime not always accurate la. haha

Like u know, good morning...the app translates as "early"

so the ML got ask me. Then we giggled.. haha

I ask her what is a HJ, and she said no need to say, just use action and her hands move up and down..getting very flirty since she trust me and I RTM a few times.
Thanks bro for the contact. Just went.

I thought it is kinky to communicate with her. But some things like HJ do not need to talk so much. I used to visit ML in the condo and they try not to take Indian guys like me. But spa wise, seems different where they are more receptive. I always has the hots for PRC girls who are pint size and this contact suits me.

We ended off with, have a nice day. And she started off with her broken english, have u eaaten? hahah..she knows a little Bahasa as she works in Msia for a few years. Cheers bro
Old 07-06-2021, 06:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 930 / Power: 3
fdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hi bros,

I think the international hand sign language will be quite useful for communicating with ML.
Old 07-06-2021, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 3
sexmeister69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersexmeister69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersexmeister69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

communication is really important and while grewing up i mostly is jiak kantang (eat too much potatoes, aka english ed). i only started picking up mandarin when i was in poly and glad i did cause have no problems speaking to PRC MLs/FLs.

however my challenge came when i started adding them on WeChat and will be required to text them in simplified chinese to make appointments and also chat about daily stuffs just to bring the gaps closer to them, the good thing was that now phones are well equipped with chinese keyboards and i can search for the words to use using hanyu pinyin, but sometimes i just ignore the verbs and nouns and wrong use of words although the pronunciation sounds the same, but the MLs are cute too as they will use these texts to joke with me and these creates stronger chemistry.

recently i handed a bday card to an ML and i wrote a chinese poem extracted online and it included one of her chinese name characters and the ML was quite impressed because she knows my china is limited, she gave me A* for my effort (machiam like write feedback for carousell) and promised me that during my next visit she has a surpise for me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1