The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 19-11-2018, 02:56 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: BKK University Students

Recently I met a thai uni student FL from Dome1 who told me she moonlights as a full service massuese in Param 9 and most of the workers there are students like herself.
She declined to furnish more details as she says she is working part time only and I may not find her there...... prefering me to contact her via line when I am in LOS.

Just wondering if any bros know where is the Param 9 massage joints?
Old 19-11-2018, 05:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Rama IX

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeBird View Post
Just wondering if any bros know where is the Param 9 massage joints?
Praram 9 is Rama IX Road. It is the third massage parlor strip after Ratchada and Phetburi. There have been many MPs over the years, such as Catherine, Chai Rai, Honolulu Love Boat, La Defense, Long Beach, Monkey Chicky, Noar, Office, Utopia and Victoria Secret.
Old 19-11-2018, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1840 / Power: 20
TheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
Rama IX

Praram 9 is Rama IX Road. It is the third massage parlor strip after Ratchada and Phetburi. There have been many MPs over the years, such as Catherine, Chai Rai, Honolulu Love Boat, La Defense, Long Beach, Monkey Chicky, Noar, Office, Utopia and Victoria Secret.

Wow your MP listing (Phra ram kao) tells a story about yourself. Not the lower end type, hmm something like The Sexy Pool at 1001 hotel within Jakarta context.

btw did you tried those uni student (via LINE) giving 1.5 hrs massage or overnight with all in less bonk (like KAPOO but outcall). If overnight can arrange to start early evening for some activities say browsing train market, watch movie or some chill out at rooftop pub. Varying pricing from 2K to 3K for the 1.5 hr massage. Hehe you may get bonk on RTF and 'gum ki'. They are chio man but not cheap (>5K) for 1.5 hr massage with boom boom.

Otang :
Up next :
No post to up:
Old 19-11-2018, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 12
TheHammers deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTheHammers deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
Rama IX

Wow.... so many massage parlours.
So which one is the one that has the part time university students?
Old 23-11-2018, 05:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Rama IX

Spent one nite going up and down this road, checking out the MPs and kapoos. Didn’t partake. Office seemed to have some unis but think it’s closed now.

Dunno how to use Line but here are some websites. They’re in Thai so dunno how they operate.

Sideline girl
Sideline club
Dek24
Old 23-11-2018, 07:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Alaninpatt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What if you don't want to fuck them? Can I just pay and cuddle with them for the allotted time?
Old 23-11-2018, 07:40 PM
Samster

Alaninpatt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaninpatt View Post
What if you don't want to fuck them? Can I just pay and cuddle with them for the allotted time?
I meant for the girls on the mai website.
Old 27-11-2018, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
jellycake deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can any kind bros pm me the contact or location for bkk students?
Old 27-11-2018, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jellycake View Post
can any kind bros pm me the contact or location for bkk students?
Police women want or not? if want later i send u all the police station location and contact also ya.
Old 27-11-2018, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 6
REARAdmiral is a Helpful and Caring SamsterREARAdmiral is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Chanced upon one at Some Chidlom massage joint. Found out that she's in Bangkok u. Communicate with her on an almost daily basis. Think she has a couple of friends moonlighting as well.
Old 08-12-2018, 01:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Hornylord deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, where is this SMS and MOE you guys are talking about I am gg bkk on 19th Dec lol pls guide me
Old 08-12-2018, 12:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Hornylord deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

PM me leh I really read very carefully le help didi here haha plsss
Old 11-12-2018, 12:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1368 / Power: 8
SGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud of

Met one marketing student from Chualalongkorn University in Spanky's in Nana Plaza. She and her friend work there a couple of days a week. 25 yrs old, quite nice and normal person, wants to work in bank after graduation. Unfortunately cannot recall name.
Old 20-12-2018, 08:34 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jnny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by REARAdmiral View Post
Chanced upon one at Some Chidlom massage joint. Found out that she's in Bangkok u. Communicate with her on an almost daily basis. Think she has a couple of friends moonlighting as well.
I'm chatting with a student from ramakhamheng we will meet if all goes as planned early next week. Will let you know how it goes. Maybe you ask your girl from Bangkok U about her girlfriends? I am interested. Can always perhaps exchange our finds in PM.

Cheers John
Old 20-12-2018, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1368 / Power: 8
SGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Age 25 study chula. Next time remember to ask them when enroll and when graduating.

Graduates from chula will surely have better employment opportunities since its one of the top uni in bkk as well as whole of thailand. No.1 in fact in some of the years. 555555
No idea bro if she was bluffing or not, but she did mention that it is no. 2 uni in bkk. And she wants to work in bank after graduating. She told she works only 2 days a week for a short period only. I asked jokingly a couple of simple market research questions; from her answers she definitely studied the subject. But quite possible at a different college.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1