The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-04-2021, 02:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15528 / Power: 45
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by justyouraverage View Post
Thanks for the advice Bro.

I only consider buying because she always offer me her food during the session and she told me what she like to eat so i was considering buying something on my next session.
Buying food for ML is very common la. Especially if you book during meal time. Some MLs asked me to buy food even it is the first time i visit them. Do not need to think so much. Just get the type of food most convenient to you. Just do not get them chicken rice... i think many of them eat until vomit liao. Lol

Usually after a few visits, sure will touch on the topic of favourite food. But i won't purposely go and get it unless it is convenient to get it and not expensive.

Like many bros said, WLs do not really cherish the things that we purposely get for them. There was a time, i bought a durian mooncake for an ML. She gave it to another bro citing she dare not eat a mooncake that is black in color. And the bro is a bro that i know. Lol

As for gift, there was a time i bought a Baby-G for an ML for her birthday. But the next day, as her wechat moments shown, she has got herself a Rolex. Lol

Beside food/gifts, I also kena ML to ask me to top up their prepaid SIM, buying nutrition/medicine online and send to her family in China, even Yakun Kaya. Lol

Those were the days....
Old 05-04-2021, 02:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1194 / Power: 11
justyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Don't overthink simple things la bro. If you feel like dropping her a surprise then just buy it. If you worry she eaten or whatever just ask if she wants food. Really ain't rocket science. Just don't be surprised if she don't even remember telling you what she like to eat or when you ask the same question you get a totally different answer. Happens ALL THE TIME. Then you will wonder why you spent all the time pondering over a simple act as bringing food up.
Yup Bro, the considering was when i asked the question, after all the advice i know what to do.

Appreciate everyone replying to my dumb question
Old 05-04-2021, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1194 / Power: 11
justyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by friedchickennub View Post
Yah i agree with Johndick, don't consider so much, just buy her food if you want.

I would say most important is don't expect anything in return.
That is a good mindset to go into a session imo. Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javabeans View Post
Buying food for ML is very common la. Especially if you book during meal time. Some MLs asked me to buy food even it is the first time i visit them. Do not need to think so much. Just get the type of food most convenient to you. Just do not get them chicken rice... i think many of them eat until vomit liao. Lol

Usually after a few visits, sure will touch on the topic of favourite food. But i won't purposely go and get it unless it is convenient to get it and not expensive.

Like many bros said, WLs do not really cherish the things that we purposely get for them. There was a time, i bought a durian mooncake for an ML. She gave it to another bro citing she dare not eat a mooncake that is black in color. And the bro is a bro that i know. Lol

As for gift, there was a time i bought a Baby-G for an ML for her birthday. But the next day, as her wechat moments shown, she has got herself a Rolex. Lol

Beside food/gifts, I also kena ML to ask me to top up their prepaid SIM, buying nutrition/medicine online and send to her family in China, even Yakun Kaya. Lol

Those were the days....
Haha Bro, you seem to meet many types of MLs before. Thanks for the advice.

At least the mooncake wasn’t wasted to a random customer
Old 05-04-2021, 03:09 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1702 / Power: 18
kaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant future

Buying of food is fairly harmless to both receiver and giver.
For me, I may offer to buy food if I'm visiting during meal times or the ML location is not convenient to get food stuffs.
And some ladies do appreciate the additional service,and that may lead to more sparks.

Otherwise, I do not believe in getting the ladies their favourite food etc when it's not convenient or too costly to do so.
Old 05-04-2021, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javabeans View Post
B
Like many bros said, WLs do not really cherish the things that we purposely get for them.
True that, don't bother la.. just go visit, cum as many times as you can, move onto the next one. If you appreciate their GFE/service, then give them a small tip to express your appreciation. Most of the hotter WLs live pretty good lives. Look at their WC moments or their IG, every week also eat michelin star restaurants, hang out at rumors beach club sentosa, buying hublot watch and chanel bags. Thing is they recycle and recycle their knights in satin armor, so if we get into the game, we just end up as another notch on their belt. Somemore these days low supply, high demand, the way i see it it's like these girls are playing the hfj game but outside the clubs liao. See which bro buy bigger flower for her nia.
Old 05-04-2021, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 6
maxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymaxxam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Pity you can't see her anymore as she can't return again.

The last time I was in contact in her was in mid-2019 when she told me that she was busted.

Alas, we can only reminisce about the fond memories with her now...
Yups, wish her all the best
Old 05-04-2021, 03:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxxam View Post
Lol, i know, she told me all about it and was angry at 1st that you just come in and open fridge. Lol.
last week i also open one ML's fridge because thirsty lol, inside got durian, fucking stink the room after that hahahaha
Old 05-04-2021, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3199 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobadbonkspls View Post
Been a silent reader, just want to contribute MRs for a couple of weeks worth of visits. Please up if possible. Gumxia many.

https://sglonelyguy-1.com/long-nu-massage/

A lot has been said about this ang pai, would verify that its mostly true. Not going to add on much but the experience really quite different. Chio and service oriented.
Will RTM.

https://sglonelyguy-1.com/an-an-massage/
Another angpai on the list, should be a familiar location for most. Parking available and bus stop nearby.
Slim, man-made boobs.
BBBJ packs a punch, room has a mirror by the side which she uses very well.
Will RTM.

https://sglonelyguy-1.com/elva-massage/
Visited her when she was still listed as "Jessica"
Big boned, offers full package. Natural boobs.
Honestly service not bad if can take a bigger lady.
BBBJ was quite solid, can go for quite awhile.
Might RTM

https://sglonelyguy-1.com/su-xiao-massage/
Was quite shocked that she looks quite similar to her picture. Room was quite big, got sofa beside bed.
Man-made boobs, some scarring on her armpits also idk why.
Service was ok, BBBJ can go for quite awhile but will get a little frustrated if you dont cum quickly.
RTM - Maybe.

https://sglonelyguy-1.com/ami-massage/
Saw the ad and hand itchy tried to commando. Parking available, think Bus stop nearby, not sure.
She looks similar to her pictures but not for boobs lover. Boobs lover MUST avoid. Its like a deflated balloon kind, first time got so turned off over boobs lol.
Service wise I would say in our market now, can just save money. Blow 2 mins complaint tired, you guys know la. Belong in the "cum and fuck off" type kind.

Will NOT RTM.
Ups for detail fr
Old 05-04-2021, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 380 / Power: 5
addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
last week i also open one ML's fridge because thirsty lol, inside got durian, fucking stink the room after that hahahaha
Must thank all the white knights...I really enjoy the "leftovers" esp after the midnight session from them in the fridge cos some stuff really cannot keep overnight
Old 05-04-2021, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 20
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Ok, don't play the game, you will lose and get fucked over big time. I guarantee you.

Funny thing is, and I've heard this over and over again. It's not the girl who emotionally and mentally fucks you over. It's your own obsessive, possessive, jealous heart. Why didn't she reply to my text? Why is she so tired today, is she fucking someone else? Does she like another customer more than me? Why this, why that... A possessive, jealous heart will push you into madness.
Word. From an experienced bro no doubt. Heed the advice!
Old 05-04-2021, 04:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by friedchickennub View Post
I would say most important is don't expect anything in return.
This, is key. Human nature is such that sometimes we subconsciously may expect more if we do the ML a favour or buy stuff. Best way to manage it imo is to keep the favour small and the gift/gesture to a negligible amount. Don't move mountains/ split oceans or fork out huge sum buy gift then end up feel cheated when the ML treat us unchanged lol. In fact I know of several MLs that shun customers whom do too much for them without them wanting it at all, some of these girls are wary of "payback" or guys behave like jilted boyfriends when feelings not reciprocated.

Keep it simple. ML session best treat as a leisure pastime with no strings attached. Nobody get hurts in the process.
Old 05-04-2021, 05:03 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -33 / Power: 0
matty23119 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

M(R:https://beautycastle.website/baby/)
Went to visit this cute and chatty girl called Baby.
Was impressed by her massage skills. Right on point and had the strength. Had an enjoyable first meeting with her and chatted alot. GFE is strong with this one.
Her HJ was sensual and with lots of teasing. I don't know how to decribe it in full. Bros can go try her. Won't regret one
Old 05-04-2021, 05:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

To be frank, I understand what most Bros thinking.
I had done that before....many years ago....when GL was full of street walkers.
Competition was tough and the gal would be very appreciative of the booking you made for her.
Min time slot was 2 hours with booking at H81.
After the deed was done, usually the gal would have some free time while waiting for the next customer.
Ever ate mooncakes, cookies, cakes,...etc in the aircon room.
Sometimes, the gal might even buy fruits and cakes in return.

Of course, when the entire structure change to "one house, one gal"....I thought I could replicate that feeling, but unfortunately.....things had changed.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 05-04-2021, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 10
newbieintn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro Javabean is laojiao lol, anyway bros chiong smart don't get into the game with your feelings just make yourself happy can already..imagine the ML see 8-10 guys a day they see more than our wkly or monthly flings. And they wld play the game better c who can 'tok'. If you happy with the service and have chemistry just rtm/rtf more isn't it better and enjoy more rather than get those stuff that they won't even look at...which a lot of bros have shared...been in mountain quite long recently come down n enjoy a bit
Quote:
Originally Posted by justyouraverage View Post
That is a good mindset to go into a session imo.

Haha Bro, you seem to meet many types of MLs before. Thanks for the advice.

At least the mooncake wasn’t wasted to a random customer
Old 05-04-2021, 05:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 14
froanii88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfroanii88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
https://beautycastle.website/baby/

This baby is the best baby I screwed so far.

And her colleague is even better. Solid D cup.
agreed bro, a*** in that spa is the bomb for me haha. i have yet to try baby though
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1