The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 25-05-2014, 08:47 AM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
wolfberry2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Famous Samster and his HFJ PRC Story.

Talk about PRC, they do want to get out of the country by hook or by crook. We know the living conditions over there, especially in 2nd tier and below cities are like chaotic townships and kampungs. Once a PRC gal touch down to SG, it's really a whole new world for them. Modern city, limelight and a taste of familiarity at Chinatown and Geylang ( i mean the food and supermarkets ). There might be some problem as to how they got here, many would have signed contracts with huge middleman fee they have to pay off, or tricked into some profession.

The responsible ones will pay off their debt, earn as much money as they can for their family and maybe to bring home to start a biz, or land a hubby here and call it quits. The corrupted ones would...

Share a youtube video here.

The conditions in PRC has hone their skills well, not all PRC gals are bad...just they have become rather realistic and sometimes short sighted.

I hope everything will turn out well and soon.
Old 25-05-2014, 09:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 14
sheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaofar View Post
Actually back in 2008 I have met my "killer" WL that sort of also makes me go "Lady Gaga" and do crazy antics, that leaves me damaged in the end. (Surprisingly she is also from China, Hunan, Hengyang too! But guaranteed not the same girl as bro AD lah!)
Those who claimed from Hengyang are actually from nearby towns such as Xiyang or Yiyang. Then, there are villages in between these towns where there are no street lightings for several kilometres leading to their house. They learned their killer instinct by spending at least 2 hours to walk to school in town. Furthermore, to add to their training, there are lots of rain in hengyang area
Old 25-03-2015, 08:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
patric12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

up up for this one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaofar View Post
Good day to all bros and seniors,

First of all thanks to TS bro Snowman to bring up this thread to help your brother. My respect to you for that.

Actually back in 2008 I have met my "killer" WL that sort of also makes me go "Lady Gaga" and do crazy antics, that leaves me damaged in the end. (Surprisingly she is also from China, Hunan, Hengyang too! But guaranteed not the same girl as bro AD lah!) It took another PRC girl to save me from the other PRC WL and got me come back to my senses, though I had lost my first family through divorce and incurred huge debt.

She is a normal degree-educated PRC girl when I first met her and since then she has been by my side through my ups and downs (mostly downs), and I am happy that I am now back on my feet and we have married to each other and am expecting our newborn baby boy.

Everytime I went around to walk in Geylang with my buddy (whom still likes to roam there), I find that I can no longer take much interest in any ladies even when they are right next to me and tried to swoon me with whatnots. Of course I will still be tempted to look at girls with great "proportions" but that's about it.

What I'm trying to say here is: all bros would have to be involve with a lady somehow and learn from it and to grow, whether you like it or not, whether if you are young or old, whether if you are "long" in this "business" or not. Everyone will always meet their "Star-Match" and either you learn from it or die from it. I am not kidding. Thinking back on my experience, I have done pretty much the same as what Bro AD has done, and maybe worse. I could have die from it just because of wrong moves... This not only breaks you mentally but also financially, which will also affects you physically...

This is a message to all young samsters: in whatever you do, always have a good buddy. Your buddy will root you down and bring you back to earth if you ever swayed badly. Of course in a worst case scenario is that both you and your buddy got swooned at the same time.. Hahaha!!..

Cheers and regards.
Old 06-05-2015, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 13
senters89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I seriously salute Mr D, I understand the feeling of a fallen soul.

I don know if the pain is hunting you Mr D, but i know the wound and spikes is still there.I had almost a same story just like you brother, for 2 years it is still hunting me. Until today, i am still so afraid to commit myself into R/S again.

Many lao jiao here will say, "Fuck,Pay and Go", but is it so true? Deep inside your heart is there any girl that had made you sio tio before?might is be FL/KTV/HFJ. Only the little devil inside your heart will know.

Brother D, it does not matter how people see you, but it is still a memory for you.

Snowman, how good would it be to have a good brother like you, sometime when i am so down, i can only hide my self in my room,soaking with my Vodka and Wine.

Senters89
Matters Of Fact
Ego is Men biggest enemy.
When you are on at the bottom, you will then know which girl love you the most
Old 12-05-2015, 11:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14033 / Power: 14
sanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond repute

just read the first post of this thread and realised that today is the 12th of may.

happy birdday brother AD.

After 3 years hope everything is ok now.

have a budget, play smart. know who are the ppl. budget hit cannot up, move on no big deal.
Old 06-05-2017, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 20
sexoholic is a splendid one to beholdsexoholic is a splendid one to beholdsexoholic is a splendid one to beholdsexoholic is a splendid one to beholdsexoholic is a splendid one to beholdsexoholic is a splendid one to behold

Almost another year has passed. My heart bleeds for you.
Old 17-05-2017, 07:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 20
wonderfix is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwonderfix is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwonderfix is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sorry for interrupting but I'm starting a group for hang flower joint )pic) only. Those who are into hang flower do pm me your wechat id so I can add you in.

And I do feel for the thread starter. I can relate.
Old 19-05-2017, 12:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
horseking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The above are another true story of victim hurt by PRC Scammer.
Old 20-05-2017, 04:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by horseking View Post

The above are another true story of victim hurt by PRC Scammer.
I won't say she is a scammer, she just did what she gotta do. She is a chicken, what do you expect?
Old 16-04-2021, 07:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7236 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Good evening,

Any latest updates on Big Brother AD? I have learned a lot here.

It's very dangerous to fall for a WL/FL. In fact, it's dangerous to fall for a 'normal' girl/woman too.

I posted the following in another thread. From guru Allen.

The Danger of Falling In Love

Don Juan,

Love is awesome!

Everyone knows that.

To be in love with a woman (who also loves you back) is one of the greatest feelings in the world.

But there is a problem.

A darker side, if you will.

When you fall in love with a woman, you start to *think* with your emotions rather than your brain.

And your emotions will trick you, control you, manipulate you, and destroy you.

All the things you've read about here that you know you shouldn't do, you will start doing.

And all the things you've read about here that you know you should do, you will stop doing.

For example:

You will text her all day long...

(And RATIONALIZE it as being a good thing because you two are in love and can't stand to be apart.)

You will buy her presents, take her to expensive restaurants, and spend tons of money on her...

(And RATIONALIZE it as being what classy men do, when they are in love with classy women.)

You will compliment her too much and tell her that you "love" her too soon...

(And RATIONALIZE your pathetic behavior as somehow being what women want to hear.)

You will allow her to disrespect you or act like a brat...

You will act jealous and insecure when she gives attention to other men...

You will quit your hobbies, stop spending time with your friends, and forget about your goals...

Your will rationalize doing almost everything wrong.

And feel good about it all.

Because you are in LOVE...

And your girl is DIFFERENT...

And this relationship is SPECIAL.

And you don't need to follow all those rules you read in those suave mails that are for slimy guys looking for slutty women and sleazy one-night stands and not for mature and intelligent guys like you who are looking for true love with an amazingly wonderful woman like your incredible new girlfriend who is everything that you've ever wanted and that you will love with all your heart and soul until the day you die.

AND THEN YOU WILL GET DUMPED!

And don't blame the girl. She couldn't help it. She knows that she should love you but, instead, she feels only revulsion for you.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 18-04-2021, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2593 / Power: 23
otur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Good evening,

It's very dangerous to fall for a WL/FL. In fact, it's dangerous to fall for a 'normal' girl/woman too.

I posted the following in another thread. From guru Allen.

The Danger of Falling In Love

Don Juan,

Love is awesome!

Everyone knows that.

To be in love with a woman (who also loves you back) is one of the greatest feelings in the world.

But there is a problem.

A darker side, if you will.

When you fall in love with a woman, you start to *think* with your emotions rather than your brain.

And your emotions will trick you, control you, manipulate you, and destroy you.

All the things you've read about here that you know you shouldn't do, you will start doing.

And all the things you've read about here that you know you should do, you will stop doing.

For example:

You will text her all day long...

(And RATIONALIZE it as being a good thing because you two are in love and can't stand to be apart.)

You will buy her presents, take her to expensive restaurants, and spend tons of money on her...

(And RATIONALIZE it as being what classy men do, when they are in love with classy women.)

You will compliment her too much and tell her that you "love" her too soon...

(And RATIONALIZE your pathetic behavior as somehow being what women want to hear.)

You will allow her to disrespect you or act like a brat...

You will act jealous and insecure when she gives attention to other men...

You will quit your hobbies, stop spending time with your friends, and forget about your goals...

Your will rationalize doing almost everything wrong.

And feel good about it all.

Because you are in LOVE...

And your girl is DIFFERENT...

And this relationship is SPECIAL.

And you don't need to follow all those rules you read in those suave mails that are for slimy guys looking for slutty women and sleazy one-night stands and not for mature and intelligent guys like you who are looking for true love with an amazingly wonderful woman like your incredible new girlfriend who is everything that you've ever wanted and that you will love with all your heart and soul until the day you die.

AND THEN YOU WILL GET DUMPED!

And don't blame the girl. She couldn't help it. She knows that she should love you but, instead, she feels only revulsion for you.

Cheers!

Bro WB
how is the going bro. surprise this thread is up again. no hfj since covid 19.........

小兰
飘洋过海,不为谈情说爱
夜夜笙歌,只为黄金万两
坦诚相见,美景一览无遗
深入了解,才知别有洞天
共赴巫山,不枉相视一场
美梦醒来,惊觉床头金尽
Old 18-04-2021, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Good evening,

Bro WB
Bro WB, seems you have stories to share ... take care bro and enjoy your life

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 18-04-2021, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by otur View Post
how is the going bro. surprise this thread is up again. no hfj since covid 19.........
ya a bit surprise, but similar things happen everywhere ...

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 18-04-2021, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
hijav deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

He shld wake up....girl obviously dun want him....he is just a cash cow
Old 18-04-2021, 05:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

this one really kanna gong tao deep deep
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1