The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

Nurustore.com Image
Purchase Online Now! PREMIUM NURU MASSAGE GEL DISTRIBUTOR

Old 11-04-2021, 09:03 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 2
Alanpower is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlanpower is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlanpower is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: ''D'' cup Mimi fluent in Korean/Chinese found at new hideout

She got the X factor to turn man bad, and give her a good one.

Me too, always 'bad to her, but she loves it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
At last manage to eat the “chicken rice” after being horny for a while. Covid19 doesn’t seems to end and the supply is super limited. Sibei jialat

Look: 7/10 (not bad)
Massage: 7/10 (quite ok and didn’t expect massage to be decent)
Boobs: 8/10 (nice)
Figure: 6/10 (got tummy)
Bbbj: 6/10 (so so bbbj la. Many other girls can do better bbbj)
FJ: 7/10 (no bad and accommodating). Can FJ in various position. Tried missionary then lotus then doggy. When I finish off, took out condom and blast at her ass. Lol! I feel I am quite damn cb kia! Now sure why so bad that day.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 12-04-2021, 12:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1817 / Power: 4
bignehneh has a brilliant futurebignehneh has a brilliant futurebignehneh has a brilliant futurebignehneh has a brilliant futurebignehneh has a brilliant futurebignehneh has a brilliant futurebignehneh has a brilliant futurebignehneh has a brilliant futurebignehneh has a brilliant futurebignehneh has a brilliant futurebignehneh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alanpower View Post
She got the X factor to turn man bad, and give her a good one.

Me too, always 'bad to her, but she loves it.
What did u do to her bro? Share share!
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 12-04-2021, 11:42 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 2
Alanpower is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlanpower is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlanpower is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Treat her nicely bro and she will auto cruise. That is the x factor. Will bring me to a world that gf and wife will not venture.

For some bros, will say 'wow, can like that play mae?'
Old 12-04-2021, 05:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1817 / Power: 4
bignehneh has a brilliant futurebignehneh has a brilliant futurebignehneh has a brilliant futurebignehneh has a brilliant futurebignehneh has a brilliant futurebignehneh has a brilliant futurebignehneh has a brilliant futurebignehneh has a brilliant futurebignehneh has a brilliant futurebignehneh has a brilliant futurebignehneh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alanpower View Post
Treat her nicely bro and she will auto cruise. That is the x factor. Will bring me to a world that gf and wife will not venture.

For some bros, will say 'wow, can like that play mae?'
Not sure her back door can play?
Old 13-04-2021, 11:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 8
idunno1234 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tried her recently. Really like treasure hunt the guide. I missed the entrance 2 times. Hahaha. Service and skill is really good. Look is average. Will go when I wanna have this kinda full service as $160 for her is kinda expensive. But now covid I think bo bian.
Old 13-04-2021, 07:25 PM
Samster (A)

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 2
sharinglove7787 has much to be proud ofsharinglove7787 has much to be proud ofsharinglove7787 has much to be proud ofsharinglove7787 has much to be proud ofsharinglove7787 has much to be proud ofsharinglove7787 has much to be proud ofsharinglove7787 has much to be proud ofsharinglove7787 has much to be proud ofsharinglove7787 has much to be proud ofsharinglove7787 has much to be proud of

Swee bro
Old 14-04-2021, 10:41 PM
Samster (A)

sharinglove7787 has much to be proud ofsharinglove7787 has much to be proud ofsharinglove7787 has much to be proud ofsharinglove7787 has much to be proud ofsharinglove7787 has much to be proud ofsharinglove7787 has much to be proud ofsharinglove7787 has much to be proud ofsharinglove7787 has much to be proud ofsharinglove7787 has much to be proud ofsharinglove7787 has much to be proud of

What a good way to celebrate upcoming P3 as my favorite ML informed me of a new hideout before she RTC recently to prepare to celebrate cny. was given wechat to look for Mimi, and saw her profile photo.. initially thought confirm PH one but decide to proceed ahead because it's intro by my favorite ML.

Contact Mimi (Wechat: mmm81190752) and procced to the place mentioned. Upon reach, I canvas the whole street out of curiosity first wondering where is the place but couldn't see any shop. Wait for her text and follow clear instructions to her place. Downstairs was super rundown. never expected this place will ever exist at all. Really quite a shocking because place is super secretive with a lot of doors and newly renovated also. machiam came to dreamland lol. Really can chiong with a ease of mind

Mimi opened the door and bring me to the room which has a big mirror. straight turn me on right away. actual person is really same as what you see on her wechat photo. Really no joke when I say is D. All I can say is see it for yourself when you meet her in person. Standard SOP before start shower this and that. premise wise totally no thing to pin-point as all their item is brand new and damn clean.

She came in with a cup of water and proceed to start the massage on my back. Super friendly and tcss with her and came to know she ever stay in korea for few years so able to communicate in chinese and korean Massage really consider quite ok, at least better than other place I've been too.. not those touch sayang you 10min then pop GQ. at least only after 30mins then GQ was popped.

Whisper to my ear and ask me to turn around, then I gave her a smile. when she saw me mari-kita she also look at me and smile. proceed with BBBJ first while I grabbed both her Ds and took off her dress. Told her I like to look at the mirror while she BBBJ and she totally complied and grab both my ass while doing it. told her I cannot tahan already, proceed to capped on and start with doggy infront of the mirror. pump her even hard when she moan while both of us looking at the mirror together. then switch to missionary with her play at both my nipples while I grab those Ds and finally release all my soldier and she still couldn't stop sucking my nipple until I have to stop her

Clean up and still have time I relac outside still tcss for awhile while she still make a effort to offer massage for my shoulder as she say I look very shag lol. Overall experience not bad and price is the same based on what I always offer to previous ML. Still joke with her telling her paiseh so fast gameover. she still say next time she prefer to have control over me because she never reach her 高潮 just now.

Bros please see thread for contact. will still try to reply pm at soonest but give me abit time
Old 16-04-2021, 03:31 PM
Samster (A)

Bump it up
Old 16-04-2021, 09:36 PM
Samster (A)

What a good way to celebrate upcoming P3 as my favorite ML informed me of a new hideout before she RTC recently to prepare to celebrate cny. was given wechat to look for Mimi, and saw her profile photo.. initially thought confirm PH one but decide to proceed ahead because it's intro by my favorite ML.

Contact Mimi (Wechat: mmm81190752) and procced to the place mentioned. Upon reach, I canvas the whole street out of curiosity first wondering where is the place but couldn't see any shop. Wait for her text and follow clear instructions to her place. Downstairs was super rundown. never expected this place will ever exist at all. Really quite a shocking because place is super secretive with a lot of doors and newly renovated also. machiam came to dreamland lol. Really can chiong with a ease of mind

Mimi opened the door and bring me to the room which has a big mirror. straight turn me on right away. actual person is really same as what you see on her wechat photo. Really no joke when I say is D. All I can say is see it for yourself when you meet her in person. Standard SOP before start shower this and that. premise wise totally no thing to pin-point as all their item is brand new and damn clean.

She came in with a cup of water and proceed to start the massage on my back. Super friendly and tcss with her and came to know she ever stay in korea for few years so able to communicate in chinese and korean Massage really consider quite ok, at least better than other place I've been too.. not those touch sayang you 10min then pop GQ. at least only after 30mins then GQ was popped.

Whisper to my ear and ask me to turn around, then I gave her a smile. when she saw me mari-kita she also look at me and smile. proceed with BBBJ first while I grabbed both her Ds and took off her dress. Told her I like to look at the mirror while she BBBJ and she totally complied and grab both my ass while doing it. told her I cannot tahan already, proceed to capped on and start with doggy infront of the mirror. pump her even hard when she moan while both of us looking at the mirror together. then switch to missionary with her play at both my nipples while I grab those Ds and finally release all my soldier and she still couldn't stop sucking my nipple until I have to stop her

Clean up and still have time I relac outside still tcss for awhile while she still make a effort to offer massage for my shoulder as she say I look very shag lol. Overall experience not bad and price is the same based on what I always offer to previous ML. Still joke with her telling her paiseh so fast gameover. she still say next time she prefer to have control over me because she never reach her 高潮 just now.

Bros please see thread for contact. will still try to reply pm at soonest but give me abit time
Old 16-04-2021, 10:31 PM
Samster (A)

Old 17-04-2021, 10:57 AM
Samster (A)

Old 17-04-2021, 01:16 PM
Samster (A)

Bump it up
Old 17-04-2021, 01:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 7
kickass7788 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykickass7788 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

One apple is rotten doesn’t mean the whole basket is rotten ba
Old 17-04-2021, 04:48 PM
Samster (A)

Old 18-04-2021, 02:17 PM
Samster (A)

Bump it up
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1