The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List

Old Today, 09:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 12
paymaster is one of the Best!paymaster is one of the Best!paymaster is one of the Best!
All Bros playing frequently take note of this STD

All the players here happy when having fun but do take note to do your checks. Singapore is damn expensive. just go to JB and do the test . It is much cheaper there.

I came to a realisation that A lot of people don't do test here in Singapore and STD that have almost zero symptoms like Chlamydia are spreading. I kena and a lot of people I know and are active with also kena.

I do test very 3 months so I know about it and got it treated. But Singapore is too expensive to do regular checkup, so the next best alternative is JB Malaysia. They do cheaper and more comprehensive. I want to continue playing, so I need to spread this info to as many people as I can because end of the day it comes back to me.

Chlamydia is easily transmitted by CB or LC juice. BBBJ with infected CB or LC juice will get you infected. Rubbing outside bare without penetration will also risk infection. Most people zero symptoms, but if don't cure, it will damage your reproductive organs. This can be cured with certain antibiotics.

also if don't cure, you are 300 percent more likely to kena gonorrhea, Syphillis , Herpes and HIV according to CDC.

Don't spoil the playing field for everyone and don't Destroy your life. Imagine if you spread to your serious gf or your wife and you have a family.
Old Today, 10:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 519 / Power: 9
blitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of lightblitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of lightblitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of lightblitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of lightblitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of lightblitzkriegg is a glorious beacon of light
Re: All Bros playing frequently take note of this STD

Quote:
Originally Posted by paymaster View Post
All the players here happy when having fun but do take note to do your checks. Singapore is damn expensive. just go to JB and do the test . It is much cheaper there.

I came to a realisation that A lot of people don't do test here in Singapore and STD that have almost zero symptoms like Chlamydia are spreading. I kena and a lot of people I know and are active with also kena.

I do test very 3 months so I know about it and got it treated. But Singapore is too expensive to do regular checkup, so the next best alternative is JB Malaysia. They do cheaper and more comprehensive. I want to continue playing, so I need to spread this info to as many people as I can because end of the day it comes back to me.

Chlamydia is easily transmitted by CB or LC juice. BBBJ with infected CB or LC juice will get you infected. Rubbing outside bare without penetration will also risk infection. Most people zero symptoms, but if don't cure, it will damage your reproductive organs. This can be cured with certain antibiotics.

also if don't cure, you are 300 percent more likely to kena gonorrhea, Syphillis , Herpes and HIV according to CDC.

Don't spoil the playing field for everyone and don't Destroy your life. Imagine if you spread to your serious gf or your wife and you have a family.
May I ask how much does the full HIV+STD cost in Johor? It costs me S$574 here after GST. I don't do rapid tests.
Old Today, 10:40 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ladodgers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All Bros playing frequently take note of this STD

Do you also purchase Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) medicine in Johor? I'm wondering how much it costs there compared to here. PrEP reduces the risk of getting HIV from sex by about 99%.

CDC:
https://www.cdc.gov/hiv/risk/prep/index.html
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1