The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-03-2015, 05:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 11
Irondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to behold
Re: My mum Susan

Previously... "No baby... the party is officially started now", I turned and kiss Esther on her lips.

"Mandy I bet you want to taste mum's pussy, mum you want auntie Mandy to taste your hot pussy? I really want to see that mum, please?".

Mandy being the more adventurous one already kneel between mum's legs, she wrap her arms around mum's thigh and pull her towards her, diving her head for mum's glistering wet pussy, while her ass stick up high in a nice doggy position. I wasted no time and position myself behind Mandy, I caress her thigh, rub on her pussy lips and clit, spreading her juice around and coat it on my dick, stroking it to full hardness. Mandy sense what I was doing and she moans as she suck on mum's pussy, mum was loving the painting done by her best friend, moaning and throwing her head side to side, biting her lips and wriggle her ass, pushing it more towards Mandy's tongue.

"Oh YES! oh oh oh...", Mandy moan out loud when I push my hard dick into her slowly, enjoying my entry, feeling it slide into Mandy warm pussy and stop briefly when it's all in, grinding my hips so that my dick rub around her pussy wall.

"Oh fuck... John... please...", pleaded Mandy amidst her painting.

"Say please fuck auntie Mandy hard", I said with a grin, it's more erotic for me when Mandy begs for it.

I saw Esther was already naked with just her strap-on and using her phone to record my 3some with Mandy and mum, moving around the bed and catching it from different angle.

I tease Mandy some more by rubbing my dick head on her clit, probing the head in then out again. "Tell me auntie Mandy, and it's all yours...".

"Oh god.... fuck... please fuck auntie Mandy hard!", Mandy threw her inhibition away and shouted for me to fuck her hard.

My dick plunge in deep as Mandy cry out her demand, work out a good rhythm as my balls slapped into her as I thrust hard and fast.

"Oh fuck.... yes... ahhhh...", Mandy moans and grab on mum's boobs while licking mum, enjoying my deep and persistent thrust into her, moaning in joy and pushing her ass towards me. I set her ass lower and have her leg closed with my legs on the outside then I enter her again, giving her better stimulation on her G-spot.

"Oh John! this is good... ahhh so deep....", Mandy was having so much fun she was neglecting mum's pussy.

Esther set the phone on mum dressing table and position it to a good angle then she got on the bed.

"Doggy time, godma", Esther commanded.

Mum obey instantly and got into position, waiting for Esther and her delicious strap-on. Esther went right into combat mode and she ramp that strap-on into mum mercilessly. Good thing mum was already dripping with juice and welcome that strap-on to fill up her emptiness.

"Ohhhhh god.... oh oh oh.... yes.... fuck me... fuck me hard...", mum has totally absorbed in this fuck fest, forming a L-shape on the bed with me fucking on Mandy from the rear while she was being pound by Esther on the other end of the L-shape, and mum took the initiative to french Mandy, suffocating their lewd moans but driving the erotic factor and atmosphere to a boiling point.

"Piak piak piak piak", my favourite sound fills the room, fuck we need to change the deco and add some mirrors on the ceiling and the walls, I thought to myself. This is just FUCKING GREAT.

To be cunnnntinued...
Old 15-03-2015, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 12
tallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samstertallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yeah~ 4p officially started! hope john gets to creampie all the girls
Old 16-03-2015, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Creampie orgy time
Old 16-03-2015, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5888 / Power: 17
qizai has a reputation beyond reputeqizai has a reputation beyond reputeqizai has a reputation beyond reputeqizai has a reputation beyond reputeqizai has a reputation beyond reputeqizai has a reputation beyond reputeqizai has a reputation beyond reputeqizai has a reputation beyond reputeqizai has a reputation beyond reputeqizai has a reputation beyond reputeqizai has a reputation beyond repute

Bro TS;

Please continue,,,,,,

"All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them."
Old 16-03-2015, 11:15 PM
Samster

Irondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to behold

Previously... "Piak piak piak piak", my favourite sound fills the room, fuck we need to change the deco and add some mirrors on the ceiling and the walls, I thought to myself. This is just FUCKING GREAT.

Mandy Perspective:

I was hesitant initially to agree to my daughter's offer about John. After some serious thought and getting confirmation from Susan that she and John indeed had fucked, I made up my mind, I had to see it for myself, my pervert curiosity to see it happen before me. Things got hot after John had his big dick pounding me relentlessly, something I missed from Ben for months and seeing my daughter joining in was like a live wire exploding into lusty fire. There she was, fucking Susan with a strap-on, making her submit to her powerful, unstoppable thrust as long as her stamina holds up. Soon I have another orgasm and so does Susan, our moaning intertwined and reverb around the room.

"Baby, let's swap", John said.

They had me and Susan facing each other across the bed in our favorite doggy position, our head was parallel to each other. John and Esther swap place. They were standing at the edge of the bed, lowering our ass to the right angle. Me and Susan were too high and horny to say no. Whatever that can give us endless orgasm is now our fuck god. Sex hangs in the air and driving us all to seek that ultimate pleasure. At this point I couldn't think of anything else, except to keep that craving for sex satisfied, again and again.

"Baby you ready? Let's fuck!", John gave Esther the cue and they started the animalistic fucking again... I felt my daughter's dick easily slide into me as I was already super wet.

"Oh god...nooo.... oh dear.... don't stop....", having my daughter fucking me the first time with a strap-on was a taboo but I didn't want it to stop... I just want a dick in me...

Susan Perspective:

This is really crazy... Although I knew what's going to happen when my son comes home, still the whole thing unfolds in a bizzare and abandoned manner. I didn't know John is going to invite Esther. I was having Mandy my close friend licking and fucking my pussy with her tongue while John fuck Mandy, the next minute Esther was again pounding me with that delicious strap-on since that office visit. Oh god I love it even if it's a toy. The girth and length of it plus the hardness fills me and stretch me in a way my finger can't compete with and Esther doesn't let up in her fucking, each thrust was long and deep, I felt so full and blissfully moans and yelp, building to yet another explosive orgasm.

Soon me and Mandy was facing each other still in doggy style, I saw Esther giving her mum a solid pounding with her strap-on while I felt a John's hard dick sliding into me.

"Oh fuck... John.... ahhh.. ahhh.. ahhh... don't stop John... keep going... ahhh ahh.. ahh..mmm.. m... m...", the pressure is building in my pussy and I can feel another big O coming. John had it going for a good 15 minutes before he felt the urge to cum.

"Oh mom... shit.... I am going to cum.... coming!!", John cried out.

"No John! Not inside, no baby!", I panic and tried to escape from John's dick.

John increase his tempo instead, holding on to my waist restraining my butt from getting away, "urghhhhhh.... fuck!", he came inside me and I felt his sperm firing deep into my pussy, the jet of sperm had me climax at the same time, gripping his dick as if to milk his last drop into me...

"Fuck... *panting*", John withdrew his dick and immediately got to his phone.

"Snap snap snap...", his camera firing away, capturing the first creampie he gave his mum... Oh god... I need to take the pills again... fuck.... but... I secretly love it...

To be cunnnntinued...
Old 16-03-2015, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

1 Creampie done 3 more to go
Old 19-03-2015, 02:53 AM
Samster

qizai has a reputation beyond reputeqizai has a reputation beyond reputeqizai has a reputation beyond reputeqizai has a reputation beyond reputeqizai has a reputation beyond reputeqizai has a reputation beyond reputeqizai has a reputation beyond reputeqizai has a reputation beyond reputeqizai has a reputation beyond reputeqizai has a reputation beyond reputeqizai has a reputation beyond repute

Bro TS;

3 more enough meh? I thought it's the whole neighbourhood of MILF?

"All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them."
Old 20-03-2015, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 20
totolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertotolim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Where's Susan ? staying away from Esther ? She needs a spanking !
Old 22-03-2015, 12:02 AM
Samster

Where is TS? Must be the weekend keeping the horny ladies sextified

Old 22-03-2015, 01:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
wongraced is Cool - loads of Potential

Weekend come no more stories arh....
Old 22-03-2015, 01:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
neilnail deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow I smell incest
Old 22-03-2015, 02:05 AM
Samster

Previously: "Snap snap snap...", his camera firing away, capturing the first creampie he gave his mum... Oh god... I need to take the pills again... fuck.... but... I secretly love it...

John's Perspective:

I took pictures of mum's cum leaking pussy while Esther continue to ram that strap-on deep into Mandy... Her dad was neglecting her mum but she was doing a damn good job as a daughter that fuck her mum crazy. Mandy moan like a cat in heat than it was interrupted by me, sticking my dick into my mouth after I was done with my picture.

"Suck and clean it up Auntie Mandy"

She did as she was told and lick it clean, tasting the mix of mum's juice and my cum. I felt my dick starts to stir to life again.

Mandy's Perspective:

Ben was a one-time man that can barely last long enough to give me a proper orgasm, not to mention the size of his dick is only half of what John possess. mmm... it was not a bad thing that he neglected me, come to think of it. These thoughts flashed through my mind as I lick and bring John's dick to full hardness again. I knew even if Ben changed his way, I can't go back to the same life before anymore. The awaken craze for a good fuck will always bring me back to John.

John lay on the bed and I straddled him, riding and grinding his dick and Esther has already removed her strap-on and had Susan licking her pussy.

"ah... ah.. ah... fuck... cumming... oh fuck....", I had another orgasm, losing count on how many I had already for the night.

John Perspective:

I felt Mandy's pussy gripped me hard as she had her orgasm, felt fucking good to had another MILF surrender under my fucking. I had Esther took over after Mandy's done and continue to bring Esther to great height, she moan the loudest among all as I pound her in missionary style.

"Oh baby yes!! Fuck me harder!! mmm... yes.... faster baby...", Esther pleaded with her mouth open and eyes shut, lost in my machine like pounding.

I felt the urge to cum and I withdraw my dick and stood up, getting all 3 of them to huddle around my dick as I stroke my dick and empty my balls, spraying my cum all over their faces. I have been fantasizing doing this after I had Mandy at her house. Another item on my checklist strike off.

To be continued...

Now the 4p officially ends, I do hope to spice things up with new twist and characters.
Old 22-03-2015, 03:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 12
honeypig13 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhoneypig13 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Power story Bro
Old 22-03-2015, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3508 / Power: 19
@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute@h-BeN has a reputation beyond repute

More plssss.....
Old 22-03-2015, 07:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
humpaville deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great job man.
Looking forward for upcoming plots and twists!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1