The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 22-06-2019, 09:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 13
arl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by rotaryshooter View Post
Last night was super embarrassing but yet damn turned on!!

At 313. Level 3. There is a shop selling bra and lingerie. My wife told me to find here there after I parked my car.

So I walked in there and told the sales person my wife is inside. Waited for about 1-2 mins near the changing room (curtain type) and then called out‘Dear....are u inside?’

‘Yes’...came the reply

So I put my head into the curtain and OMGGGGGGGGG.

IT IS NOT MY WIFE!!!!

She was changing out of the bra and I freaking saw everything and she really damn pretty with nice body.

I damn kancheong and put my head out immediately said ‘I am so so sorry. I thought it was my wife and you answered!!!’

She said very calmly ‘wait there’ and she came out shortly.

I thought ‘oh dear. I’m dead’. My balls shrunk and I really perspired. The salesperson also perspired.

The lady came out and said ‘I’m sure it’s an accident and you didn’t mean it because you asked and I answered. I thought it was my husband as well. Let’s forget it’

She walked out without buying and I stood there totally embarrassed.

My wife came in a while later as she was in uniqlo buying some stuff.

Nothing was mentioned.

That scene is now replaying in my mind all the time.

it is ok bro, shit happens for good if u would have made your move further :P I was in KPO yesterday too.
Old 22-06-2019, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
newsnail deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrr9g View Post
Long time ago, was with my ex gf at one of the store at Bras Basah buying some artwork for her project. All the while we were holding hand and staying close to each other until there was moment when i let go of her hand to pick up some stuff on the rack to have a look.

After done checking the stuff, I move my hand over and grabbed her butt to continue our walk. I then realise something was not right as my gf was wearing jeans but my hands on touching some naked butt.. Turned my head around and realised I got the wrong butt and it was another girl in a short skirt..

Apologised immediately and luckily she didnt make a fuss but just smile and moved on. Told my gf about it and she laughed non stop.. wtf..

Think about it now again quite shiok actually.
Usually is accidentally watch, you go 1 step better hahaha
Old 22-06-2019, 09:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1889 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by slavezero View Post
Just have to add in a thought for this. At the point of time that you're treating a heat stroke casualty, it really doesn't matter to you whether the patient is a male or female. Treatment comes first. Also, a female must be present at all times to rule out any foul play. Only after the adreoine has settled, then the male medics will start thinking ahout what just hapoened 😉. Realistically, we will know when a female patient is in the house and measures will be taken to avoid these moments.
Quote:
Originally Posted by manure View Post
Some doctors I have seen really cb one. Still "insert" urine tube when it is not necessary. Moving patient also keep brushing the nipples time and time again accidentally
Interesting topic ...T.Q. v much to both bros for chipping in to share the inside happening in our military camps abt heat stroke casualties ...but don't they hv curtains to block off the views of the naked female soldiers lying on the bed for treatment from unauthorised male medics or personnel like our hospitals do to protect the female patient's modesty ?? ..wat measures is the 1st bro talking abt to "avoid these moments" ..from wat bro manure says it looks like these tiko peh doctors are given the licence to take sexual advantage of these young helpless girls like playing with their tits and inserting catheters into their pussies as he says

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 23-06-2019, 12:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 15
rotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Omg bro !!...envy you ..can imagine the excitement you are feeling within you ..yours is another 1 in a million chance of seeing another guy's wife naked on the top so accidentally and unexpectedly like striking TOTO 1st prize ..haha...why u guys so lucky ahh ??...next time please jio me there to shop with you and yr wifey ...haha...

she must be one of those few rare young notti wifeys out there shopping, if i m not wrong, not embarassed to be seen naked by another man not her husband... hehe...it's damn steamy to know that the ones involved always "tee gong" to each other after such embarrassing situations happens between themselves ..hehe..i believe if your wife knows you hv seen another woman naked i m sure she will be jealous...haha
I damn scared at that point of time that the lady might turn on me and report police but she was also embarrassed by the fact that we both knew it was an honest mistake.

But she really was a stunner. V good bod and not those bahcai type. Can tell she goes to the gym.

I got lucky 2 times in 5 mins. Thank god!!!!
Old 23-06-2019, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 15
rotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by arl127 View Post
it is ok bro, shit happens for good if u would have made your move further :P I was in KPO yesterday too.
Hahahaha. I’m gutsy but not gutsy until like that. Will go jail! Hahahahaha

That place is a good babe magnet watching area. The customers who shop there tend to be young and pretty busty from the few times I wait by the side. 😏
Old 23-06-2019, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 13
lonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

At 313. Level 3. There is a shop selling bra and lingerie. My wife told me to find here there after I parked my car.

So I walked in there and told the sales person my wife is inside. Waited for about 1-2 mins near the changing room (curtain type) and then called out‘Dear....are u inside?’

‘Yes’...came the reply

IT IS NOT MY WIFE!!!!

She was changing out of the bra and I freaking saw everything and she really damn pretty with nice body.

I damn kancheong and put my head out immediately said ‘I am so so sorry. I thought it was my wife and you answered!!!’

I thought ‘oh dear. I’m dead’. My balls shrunk and I really perspired. The salesperson also perspired.

The lady came out and said ‘I’m sure it’s an accident and you didn’t mean it because you asked and I answered. I thought it was my husband as well. Let’s forget it’

Nothing was mentioned.

Was she totally naked or only half naked?
Old 23-06-2019, 04:37 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

‘Yes’...came the reply

IT IS NOT MY WIFE!!!!

Nothing was mentioned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrr9g View Post
Long time ago, was with my ex gf at one of the store at Bras Basah buying some artwork for her project. All the while we were holding hand and staying close to each other until there was moment when i let go of her hand to pick up some stuff on the rack to have a look.

After done checking the stuff, I move my hand over and grabbed her butt to continue our walk. I then realise something was not right as my gf was wearing jeans but my hands on touching some naked butt.. Turned my head around and realised I got the wrong butt and it was another girl in a short skirt..

Apologised immediately and luckily she didnt make a fuss but just smile and moved on. Told my gf about it and she laughed non stop.. wtf..

Think about it now again quite shiok actually.
Thanks to the 2 bros for sharing their almost similar see accidentally naked experiences...Not sure if nowadays the girls are more forgiving ?? ..but think these are only the shy or the notti ones, who are afraid to make a big fuss abt it or in the latter case actually enjoying it ...the majority mainstream girls will surely press charges...fortunately it turned out well for both of them...lucky guys ...will upzz both of u as soon as i can

Last edited by Rickey; 23-06-2019 at 11:28 PM.
Old 23-06-2019, 10:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 562 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18920 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

‘Yes’...came the reply

IT IS NOT MY WIFE!!!!

Nothing was mentioned.

wow.. really sexciting but at e same time really ball shrink moment for u bro.
Old 23-06-2019, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 494 / Power: 16
smoofdeek is a glorious beacon of lightsmoofdeek is a glorious beacon of lightsmoofdeek is a glorious beacon of lightsmoofdeek is a glorious beacon of lightsmoofdeek is a glorious beacon of light

Was at NTUC Finest at east side area earlier this evening and browsing aimlessly while waiting for a friend, was walking past an aisle and saw a young pony-tailed mummy with a baby pram. She was bending over and so decided peer closer but as luck would have it, she stopped bending over when I was pretending to look at instant noodles. But consider my boner stirred.

So I walked past her and was about to exit the aisle when a very petite young Milf walked in, she was carrying her baby in her arms facing her. And I'm not sure if was accidental or not, her perky right boob was flashing right at me just as I turned and was about to smile at her.

I think she saw me startled a little. Those fair round tit with light brown nipple. I was caught off guard to be honest and my bulge was forming obviously and she would have saw it.

I didn't snipe in case those of you are wondering, I'm just not a sniper and have no interest to snipe. But my mind and heart was racing, did she knowingly flashed her boob to me, I was the only one who could view it, the other young mummy was not facing us.

Maybe she was breastfeeding on the go, I thought. Maybe her baby pulled her top down and she was unaware of her exposed boob, should I informed her? She was obviously bra-less.

I pretended to look around at the instant noodles, still deciding what to do. Just as I was about to take another peek, I heard her talking, and her hubby walked in. Damn it. There goes my chance, so I decided not to perv further.

Shortly after, she left the aisle and I glanced around and saw her hubby at the payment counter but could not locate her, was thinking of tailing them but my friend had already reached.

What an adrenaline rush though. First time such incident happened to me. If it indeed was intentional, it kinda remind me of Mr & Mrs Ow, it's the kind of thing I imagined them to do. Still bummed I could not catch a second look. That full view of her right boob and that pretty face is still fresh in my memory.
Old 24-06-2019, 07:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoofdeek View Post
Was at NTUC Finest at east side area earlier this evening and browsing aimlessly while waiting for a friend, was walking past an aisle and saw a young pony-tailed mummy with a baby pram. She was bending over and so decided peer closer but as luck would have it, she stopped bending over when I was pretending to look at instant noodles. But consider my boner stirred.

So I walked past her and was about to exit the aisle when a very petite young Milf walked in, she was carrying her baby in her arms facing her. And I'm not sure if was accidental or not, her perky right boob was flashing right at me just as I turned and was about to smile at her.

I think she saw me startled a little. Those fair round tit with light brown nipple. I was caught off guard to be honest and my bulge was forming obviously and she would have saw it.

I didn't snipe in case those of you are wondering, I'm just not a sniper and have no interest to snipe. But my mind and heart was racing, did she knowingly flashed her boob to me, I was the only one who could view it, the other young mummy was not facing us.

Maybe she was breastfeeding on the go, I thought. Maybe her baby pulled her top down and she was unaware of her exposed boob, should I informed her? She was obviously bra-less.

I pretended to look around at the instant noodles, still deciding what to do. Just as I was about to take another peek, I heard her talking, and her hubby walked in. Damn it. There goes my chance, so I decided not to perv further.

Shortly after, she left the aisle and I glanced around and saw her hubby at the payment counter but could not locate her, was thinking of tailing them but my friend had already reached.

What an adrenaline rush though. First time such incident happened to me. If it indeed was intentional, it kinda remind me of Mr & Mrs Ow, it's the kind of thing I imagined them to do. Still bummed I could not catch a second look. That full view of her right boob and that pretty face is still fresh in my memory.
Omg !!...can't believe it tat there's yet another notti young MILF mummy here flashing her sexy boobs n tits for this lucky bro to see ...hehe...thanks for sharing bro

Old 24-06-2019, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 7
blu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

‘Yes’...came the reply

IT IS NOT MY WIFE!!!!

Nothing was mentioned.

She been hitting the gym to release frustration cos hubby neglected her needs..

That night she go home told hubby what happened.. he became a sexual tyrannosaurus and ravaged her all night long... she secretly thanking you in her prayers now.. 😂😂
Old 24-06-2019, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by blu3fin View Post
She been hitting the gym to release frustration cos hubby neglected her needs..

That night she go home told hubby what happened.. he became a sexual tyrannosaurus and ravaged her all night long... she secretly thanking you in her prayers now.. 😂😂
Lol looks like we know who her Husband is now hahaha
Old 24-06-2019, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2019 / Power: 19
georgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by manure View Post
There will be a female chaperone around, the doctors and the rest are all male.

It depends on doctors call, normally mostly leave the underwear on but got a few times the doctor ordered to strip everything. We thought it was a bit weird but of course we enjoyed it as well
when he said everything , so u all remove the bra and panty as well ? sahare more leh
Old 24-06-2019, 09:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
batho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgejungle View Post
when he said everything , so u all remove the bra and panty as well ? sahare more leh
Should be everything ba, need to cool down as fast as possible
Old 24-06-2019, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2019 / Power: 19
georgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by batho View Post
Should be everything ba, need to cool down as fast as possible
franklt if panty also need to remove, i say its too much ... for guys, also like that ah
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1