The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 10-09-2020, 05:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 13
pearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Surprise Gift Love Scam?

Hi i met a girl from dating apps through facebook dating, paktor app, wechat and the malaysian girl say she is now in china over there say she wants to send a surprise gift to me as a gift for being her listening ears after talking for like a week or 2. She say its a surprise gift so she doesn't want to take a photo with the gift before sending to me. I have never video chat with her or met her yet.

She ask for my address to send the gift over.

Now she is angry with me saying what i requested for a photo of her with the gift is absurd request. And say theres no need for me to send her my address anymore. The gift photo she post is only a gucci belt without her in the photo.

The thing is her wechat seems genuine but i can only see her post limited to 18 august only.

Is this a scam asking for address? Or bogus shipping company scam?

Whats your experience?

Sigh... everywhere is so difficult to meet new girls. FULL of scammers on dating app wanting to tell you more about investment or it will be love scams.
Old 10-09-2020, 06:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of
Re: Surprise Gift Love Scam?

Is she young and pretty?
Old 10-09-2020, 07:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe it is a way to test if you have a wife. If you have a wife, receiving a gift from a girl in China can be hard to explain. Just don't use your real name.
Old 10-09-2020, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 4
Jackcarver is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJackcarver is a Helpful and Caring Samster

maybe can try post to one of those self collect machines. not sure if you need to be registered somehow to be able to use it, like a merchant
Old 12-09-2020, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold

Sounds like a scam in progress, if you have not videochatted believe nothing. Nowadays its so easy to videochat not like you have to set up webcam n microphone. If the person is open & aboveboard why dun just press the button?
Old 12-09-2020, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 4
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold

Definitely a scam. Why would anyone get angry about having to show photo is beyond me..especially in a context like this...everytime they kick up any fuss is alarm bells ringing...
Old 12-09-2020, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 13
pearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtherC View Post
Sounds like a scam in progress, if you have not videochatted believe nothing. Nowadays its so easy to videochat not like you have to set up webcam n microphone. If the person is open & aboveboard why dun just press the button?
Yup i press video call le but i understand some girls shy and not ready for video call. Disguised under scam maybe. She did not pick up say she don't wan, we were in 'heated arguement'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by peeboy75 View Post
Definitely a scam. Why would anyone get angry about having to show photo is beyond me..especially in a context like this...everytime they kick up any fuss is alarm bells ringing...
Ya lol fucking scammers, hope this lady is the real thing so will continue with her next time. I don't care to continue chatting this 'lady' anymore now. Kick up fuss over minor issue.
Old 12-09-2020, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

Honestly, sounds like a scam. Proceed with extreme caution. Of course, you want it to be genuine, who wouldn't? That's what they are preying on.
Old 12-09-2020, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 14
cuscorex92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

and the scam goes: gift sent out. couple of dayz later, she will claimed its 'stuck' in the custom for whatsoever reason, a falla wil link ya and verified the situation. you will need to sent her/authorities some $$ to hv the item 'passed' custom, usual MO.
Old 13-09-2020, 08:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

confirm scam
then when she say she sent the gift liao
halfway stuck at custom
ask you send money to pay for custom fees before the gift is released to you

the gift will never come
Old 14-09-2020, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
HairyPorter1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
confirm scam
halfway stuck at custom

the gift will never come
Received a call claiming to be from customs before, but she cannot speak English. Told her to fuck off
Old 16-09-2020, 11:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 4
hokkienme56 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
confirm scam
halfway stuck at custom

the gift will never come
then becuz u so horny and think she interested in u u just pay oni and cannot see thru the scam
Old 17-09-2020, 12:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Daddy420 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtherC View Post
I have to agree. Sending a gift internationally is a lot more complicated than making a video call so don't risk it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1