The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 19-03-2016, 10:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
I have one recommendation: stay away from obat. Of course don't try it, but don't even buy it on behalf of the girls. If they insist, and you are keen to offer, give them the money and leave them to handle it. What is important is that at NO TIME you have one of those pills in your hands. One never knows who is around...
Enek?? Hmmmmmmmmmm......
Old 19-03-2016, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 12
StarCity is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStarCity is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStarCity is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Masseur? Masseuse I hope

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempterYee View Post
...always misleading. Woes to those who listen to u.

Just by reading from this page onward speaks of wat u are truly made of.

https://sammyboyforum.info/showth...6580&page=2128

https://sammyboyforum.info/showpo...ostcount=31908

https://sammyboyforum.info/showpo...ostcount=31929

This is what u said :

https://sammyboyforum.info/showpo...ostcount=31905
I read through most of this guy's posts,he is popularly known to flip flop his words in the thread & i'm sure u have already known that base on yr past posts. i don't think he mean any harm. If u don't like what he says,u can always use the ignore button.

Peace out.
Old 19-03-2016, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

I think Bro Black Page is just too enthusiastic when he is in Batam....

He do post some good info....at times.

Hmmm.....wonder where is our Bro Nono? Waiting to read his latest FR.....
Old 19-03-2016, 12:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyuncle View Post
Good afternoon all, jus checking with bros here regarding our recent visit to batam. As we r new in hangouts, we would like to knw whether we have been shortchanged or been chopped by the driver or okt. It's a 2D1N affair.
Hope the below link will be able to help you in your future trip to Batam :

https://sammyboyforum.info/showpost.p...&postcount=438

Quote:
Hotel biz $43x3=$129
Biz hotel is a good hotel

The above price is taken from booking.com with tax and all extras inclusive, for your comparison.

Quote:
Aromatherapy scrub massage $380,000rp x 3 = 1.14 mil rp
The price is correct for Indo Thai. Next time give other massage parlor a try. Indo Thai is considered one of the higher end massage places and clean. Taxi driver also draw commission from such higher end massage shops.

Quote:
Girls x 3 800,000rp 1000,000rp n $1300,000rp total 3.1 mil rp.
Thats the normal price for Happy 8. I am curious why the mami didnt chop you guys,hehehe...sorry,i am saying you sounded a little inexperience here. Maybe becos you guys look experience to the Mamisss.

Quote:
Ktv room plus around 40 cans of mixed beer n stout 1.4 mil excl tips to manager n kj.
This one i have no comment becos i am not so good with Batam KTVs. However, I am curious which KTVs you went to.

Quote:
Driver fee for the whole journey is $120 sin dollars
My part time boss pays the same amount for 2 or 3 of his trips with his 2 friends too. When he joined me in my later trip,he eventually realized that paying that amount means he got chopped. What makes me curious now is, you could be one of my part time boss's friend? Hehehe....

Quote:
Dinner at Windsor 1.2 rp consists of steam prawns n fish, fried tang hoon, cockles, 7 dishes in total, can't remember all the dishes with drink n few packs if cigarettes. 1.4 mil rp.
3 person eat so much?! Did you include the 3 girls in this meal?

(you are hearing this comment from someone who dont take sea food,hehehe...)

Quote:
Tips for our girls is $30 sin each.
Personal perspective,the amount is overly-tipped. For what i know,those who tipped those kind of amount at most time has other motives,eg RTF soon,plan to buy down the girl's contract or even plan to bonk for free next time etc etc.

There are others who tipped more than S$30 too,but most of those were....well....hehehehe....

Quote:
With all tis money spent, r we on a fair trip or we paid more dan wat we need. Hope bro can help to evaluate n guide us. Tks all.
You asked for an evaluation of your trip,i have shared my view. If you are new,do take some time to read my signature link whereby you will get most of your Batam questions answered (even those you arent ready to ask). Whatever you have over-spent (my own perspective),its gone and over today, so lets just move on. I have always emphasis to newbies who joined me that on the 1st 1 or 2 ,maybe even 3rd trip to Batam were mainly for them to look around, to adjust themselves to the environment and its culture,to know what they are looking for and what Batam has to offer. Once they can find what they are looking for and able to adapt to their culture (and environment) ,then THAT is where the REAL FUN truly begins,hehehe...

The next thing will be your after-trip mentality, it will be up to you to think if its right or not right on how you spend after reading the comments here. It is after all your freedom and choice to spend your own money at your own comfort level. From my perspective,you did pay very much more than you need to. I can learn better if i were to recognize my own mistake/s. And once i know i made mistake/s,i just have to avoid making them again in my next trip.

I have not forgotten i used to be a newbie in Batam who make mistake/s too. May your next Batam trip be better than this one you shared.

Cheers!

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 19-03-2016, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark_07 View Post
I was there during the weekend, all same routine except this time hotel gives me a free bra inside the room.
I am just curious which hotel is it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humlea View Post
... I think you booked a 7 seater MPV with full day service. Meaning he only serve you alone. I see some bros here book normal car and the car don't wait for you at the hotel lobby.
If you still remembers,outside the hotel where we have a smoke together,i intro to you a hotel taxi driver who stationed at the hotel (sort of like working for the hotel but not exactly that). He drives a 6 seater MPV too and is charging 300k per whole day booking.

Taxi drivers need to head home to sleep too. I will be very worried if a taxi driver worked 24 hours a day and dont rest well enough yet still be driving me around. My usual coordination with taxi drivers were by phone. Example,i need a ride from point A to point B at whatever time,i called them in advance to come at that time.Upon reaching my destination,i will inform them to come back to point B later to fetch me after certain hours etc etc.

Far distance like Sekupang,the driver has nowhere to go to ,so they have to wait.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Your fears are valid.
I first step foot to Batam at about 15+ years ago. Went with 2 friends.
Alight at Batu Ampar.....immediately swarm with drivers.
Stay at a not so great hotel.....musky carpet.....n the window...appears to be facing a abandoned place....at night kind of looks like cemetery.
I didnt take any chicks.....and the chicks doesnt appeal to me.
Went to change money at a store....and the guard was armed w a shotgun!
Where we went, we got stares from locals.....like we are intruding their place....loads of children beggars.....my friend told me dun give any money....many beggars will appear and surround you.
We took lunch at the hotel itself because we dont dare go anywhere.....the food taste like crap!
I couldnt sleep at night, TV was all indo channels and was fuzzy.
I heaved a sigh of relief when on the ferry back to SG...Penguin....hehe.
Interesting sharing...didnt know Batam were like that more than 15 years ago. I think i visited Batam too late in life,hehehe...my 1st city to visit in Indonesia was Jakarta. Thats like maybe 30+ years ago. I grew to like indonesia becos my parent were working there during those time and often visit them during school holidays. Our means of communication were writing letters back then and i even had a big collection of stamps with ex president Suharto face on it,hehehe...

As a kid back then,the Indonesia impressed me a lot and gives me very memorable childhood memories. Everything legal in Sillypore seems to be illegal in Indonesia and everything illegal in Sillypore seems to be legal there. Believe it or not,we have to watch Chinese video tape (or even own it) with our headphones on becos it is illegal to watch them on TV,hehehe....we even have to smuggle Chinese Newspaper thru the custom of Jakarta air port (by the way,there was no air-con in Jakarta air port back then). It is actually "quite legal" to own guns at home and my parent has quite a collection of it in their hostels and factories and we are allow to fire the guns off in hotel playgrounds too (yes,as a kid and what we did attracted a lot of attention from the resort hotel staffs as many of them were watching us). Well,as a kid,i was kind of impress by all of these...hehehe...

Back then,my parent's colleagues who is indo Chinese taught me, "nothing is cheap" in Indonesia when living there,hehehe...whatever things w/o a price tag,ask for a discount and bargain off with AT LEAST 50% off,hehehe...thats 30+ years ago of course.

Quote:
Fast forward today, Batam had changed alot....new malls, new hotels,....etc.

Anyway, it was also partly due to reading Nono's interesting FRs that made me decide Batam was safe to go alone.
Previously, I only go when my friend was with me....he had relocated n working in china now....hahaha.
Your friend so lucky....hehehe....China used to be a cheaper version of paradise too. But today the paradise were away from main city area now. My hope for China's paradise is that their price wont go up so fast,hehehe...

I go to Batam like in an RPG game,hehehehe...i move around within the hotel i stayed in a lot,talk to people,gather information...sometime access places that were out-of-bound to guest. Other places i go to,i tends to spend quite bit time in it,dwelling...talk to people even when language is a barrier to me,hehehe...sometime leaving an impression,sometime feeling stupid. And i moved around fast when i am alone (i mean when i run solo) and then i will dwell,after that move again...and dwell...move again.

Quote:
I think many of them have unrealistic expectations of Batam.
Whatever i hear,whatever i read...one thing will always be engraved in my mind,Keep Expectation Low (in short).

I have seen with my own eyes many fails due to high expectation. Example,thai girls in Thailand got do this,do that,but Batam girls dont. Vietnam girls in Vietnam got do this and do that,but Batam girls dont. China girls in China got do this and do that but Batam girls dont...etc etc. Hehehe...Batam girls in fact do all the "this" and "that" that other countries do (pretty much common sense here),maybe even more...but they sometime choose not to do so. Batam is known to be unpredictable,i am only a simple guy trying to cheong Batam in a more predictable way.

After being in Batam for a while,i learned there are basically 2 ways to get things done,1st was to pay thru my nose at high price to get things done,or the other way is to simply pay low and have the exact same thing done. Thats why from day 1,i have the tendency to READ and collect information. Followed by trying to make my every Batam trip better and better everytime.

Quote:
I even read some of them got food poisoning eating at coffeeshop stalls....that got me a bit worried.
I read in this thread that even flies can cause stomach upset too. So i try to keep the flies away from my food whenever i eat out. I avoid drinks with ice too. I kiasu ma,hehehe...

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 19-03-2016, 02:24 PM
Samster

MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Interesting sharing...didnt know Batam were like that more than 15 years ago. I think i visited Batam too late in life,hehehe...my 1st city to visit in Indonesia was Jakarta.
Well, I guess with more emphasis on Batam by the Indo gov and massive flow of Sinkie/Msia families.....locals are more receptive towards foreigners now.

Thanks for insights on Indonesia back then.....
Until the downfall of Suharto, I didn't know Indo chinese got such hard life.
I got a distant aunt who visited her indo relatives told me during young time Indonesia chinese don't celebrate CNY.....I was like.....

Quote:
Your friend so lucky....hehehe....China used to be a cheaper version of paradise too. But today the paradise were away from main city area now. My hope for China's paradise is that their price wont go up so fast,hehehe...
Under Xi JP, china no more paradise liao....hahaha.
My previous favourite playground, Changping in Dongguan.....no more liao.....that partly explains why Im in this thread....

Quote:
I read in this thread that even flies can cause stomach upset too. So i try to keep the flies away from my food whenever i eat out. I avoid drinks with ice too. I kiasu ma,hehehe...
Yup.....if I order a cold drink....it is usually teh botol.....drink straight from bottle.
I got a pretty weak stomach too.
Old 19-03-2016, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12078 / Power: 19
devilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOGK View Post
Just came back from pacific disco
The kicks still there
Do they still have those dancers performing on stage ?
Old 19-03-2016, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilchan78 View Post
Do they still have those dancers performing on stage ?
That night i went .. no dancers
Forget to asked
Seems like no more
The last time i went there have
Sad ...
Old 19-03-2016, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by darts69 View Post
Great advice! 100% agreed! Stay away n u stay safe!
My relative in batam told me
Its safe to have or take the obat there
But never never bring it out
The reason is the disco able to sell them
Because they already bribed the police
But the disco bears no responsibilty if it was carried out of the premises..
Old 19-03-2016, 04:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 14
Seth El Nino deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySeth El Nino deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaosinful View Post
After i came back I think something got to her. she went to sleep and ignored me all the way from 4.30pm till 1.30am i thought it was a goner.
Nice and interesting FR

Common thing for cewek to sleep after 1st round but bro, wow she really sleep fr 4.30pm all the way till 1.30am?? Tats damn fucking long sia U must be damn bored during tat long 9 hrs !!!
Old 19-03-2016, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth El Nino View Post
Nice and interesting FR

Common thing for cewek to sleep after 1st round but bro, wow she really sleep fr 4.30pm all the way till 1.30am?? Tats damn fucking long sia U must be damn bored during tat long 9 hrs !!!
Think is a ploy somewhat....
Maybe the chick will want the cheongster to feel bored n went out...then she will proceed to meet her lover or whatever....do her stuffs....
Something like that.
Old 19-03-2016, 05:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3051 / Power: 11
TwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond reputeTwinTowers has a reputation beyond repute

Good sharing nowadays
Old 19-03-2016, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 22
36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of

Anyone here can help how to walk to Bunga from Farmosa hotel and back ?
How long will the walking take ? Or should I stay at another nearer decent hotel instead ?
Old 19-03-2016, 06:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 18
mark_07 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermark_07 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
I am just curious which hotel is it?

If you still remembers,outside the hotel where we have a smoke together,i intro to you a hotel taxi driver who stationed at the hotel (sort of like working for the hotel but not exactly that). He drives a 6 seater MPV too and is charging 300k per whole day booking.

Taxi drivers need to head home to sleep too. I will be very worried if a taxi driver worked 24 hours a day and dont rest well enough yet still be driving me around. My usual coordination with taxi drivers were by phone. Example,i need a ride from point A to point B at whatever time,i called them in advance to come at that time.Upon reaching my destination,i will inform them to come back to point B later to fetch me after certain hours etc etc.

Far distance like Sekupang,the driver has nowhere to go to ,so they have to wait.

Interesting sharing...didnt know Batam were like that more than 15 years ago. I think i visited Batam too late in life,hehehe...my 1st city to visit in Indonesia was Jakarta. Thats like maybe 30+ years ago. I grew to like indonesia becos my parent were working there during those time and often visit them during school holidays. Our means of communication were writing letters back then and i even had a big collection of stamps with ex president Suharto face on it,hehehe...

As a kid back then,the Indonesia impressed me a lot and gives me very memorable childhood memories. Everything legal in Sillypore seems to be illegal in Indonesia and everything illegal in Sillypore seems to be legal there. Believe it or not,we have to watch Chinese video tape (or even own it) with our headphones on becos it is illegal to watch them on TV,hehehe....we even have to smuggle Chinese Newspaper thru the custom of Jakarta air port (by the way,there was no air-con in Jakarta air port back then). It is actually "quite legal" to own guns at home and my parent has quite a collection of it in their hostels and factories and we are allow to fire the guns off in hotel playgrounds too (yes,as a kid and what we did attracted a lot of attention from the resort hotel staffs as many of them were watching us). Well,as a kid,i was kind of impress by all of these...hehehe...

Back then,my parent's colleagues who is indo Chinese taught me, "nothing is cheap" in Indonesia when living there,hehehe...whatever things w/o a price tag,ask for a discount and bargain off with AT LEAST 50% off,hehehe...thats 30+ years ago of course.

I go to Batam like in an RPG game,hehehehe...i move around within the hotel i stayed in a lot,talk to people,gather information...sometime access places that were out-of-bound to guest. Other places i go to,i tends to spend quite bit time in it,dwelling...talk to people even when language is a barrier to me,hehehe...sometime leaving an impression,sometime feeling stupid. And i moved around fast when i am alone (i mean when i run solo) and then i will dwell,after that move again...and dwell...move again.

Whatever i hear,whatever i read...one thing will always be engraved in my mind,Keep Expectation Low (in short).

I have seen with my own eyes many fails due to high expectation. Example,thai girls in Thailand got do this,do that,but Batam girls dont. Vietnam girls in Vietnam got do this and do that,but Batam girls dont. China girls in China got do this and do that but Batam girls dont...etc etc. Hehehe...Batam girls in fact do all the "this" and "that" that other countries do (pretty much common sense here),maybe even more...but they sometime choose not to do so. Batam is known to be unpredictable,i am only a simple guy trying to cheong Batam in a more predictable way.

After being in Batam for a while,i learned there are basically 2 ways to get things done,1st was to pay thru my nose at high price to get things done,or the other way is to simply pay low and have the exact same thing done. Thats why from day 1,i have the tendency to READ and collect information. Followed by trying to make my every Batam trip better and better everytime.

The hotel is baloi hotel with free bra in the room if you are lucky😍
Old 19-03-2016, 07:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOGK View Post
My relative in batam told me
Its safe to have or take the obat there
But never never bring it out
The reason is the disco able to sell them
Because they already bribed the police
But the disco bears no responsibilty if it was carried out of the premises..
BINGO!! unless you are there to pick up FL, you look like a fool sitting down there without feeling high and trying to enjoy the music. 1 way or another, you will surely be tempted to buy, either from the girls you brought in (from booking joint or any gals you met outside) or from girls inside (FL). Either way if you reject both side be prepare to get sour faces from both side of girls.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1