The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-09-2020, 06:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 14
SLRR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSLRR is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annoymous View Post
That's what i worry. Else i don't mind helping.

No lei, in fact i think i only visited her less than 10 times when she was here. But I have to admit I liked her service hence we kept in contact after she went back (just simple sending of regards over WC, nothing like missing each other type haha). Surprised she asked me. But i suspect she asked a few bros.... I would have done the same.
No need to act white knight.

By right, they should already know who to liaise and what additional" payment/paperwork needs to be done in order to come here.

Anyway, since you already said she might have asked other ppl, let those white knights tank.
Old 27-09-2020, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 20
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLRR View Post
No need to act white knight.

By right, they should already know who to liaise and what additional" payment/paperwork needs to be done in order to come here.

Anyway, since you already said she might have asked other ppl, let those white knights tank.
Thanks bro. Received some great advice from some senior bros here.

As much as I miss her great massage and service. Will wait for her to make her own way back!

PS: Please don't ask me who! Case closed. Lets cont to enjoy the wonderful FR.
Old 27-09-2020, 06:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 14
SLRR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSLRR is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Thanks bro. Received some great advice from some senior bros here.

As much as I miss her great massage and service. Will wait for her to make her own way back!

PS: Please don't ask me who! Case closed. Lets cont to enjoy the wonderful FR.
Yes, I agreed.

But now supplies limited...I am sure you will get alot of private msg soon.
Old 27-09-2020, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2069 / Power: 16
Creative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Just wondering, anyone tried engaging Model4u in dome 3?
Old 27-09-2020, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 580 / Power: 6
Nabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to all

Quote:
Btw one of the MLs trying to come back asked if I can help her submit the application - she is planning to come back soon.

I've never done it before though I dont mind if it's not a lot of work. But I don't want to get into any trouble, for e.g. if the ML gets caught in future......

Any bros done it here before?

Note: She is a vanilla ML (thats for me, not sure about other bros).

I wont mention her name here....can only share that she was in S* road area. She might have ask other brothers here before too....
Don't think with your dick head

Edit: Visiting MLs is not a crime, but profiting off their earnings is.. As long as your name is linked to her visa application or what not.. when she gets caught,
no escape for you regardless of what you/she says
Old 27-09-2020, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 580 / Power: 6
Nabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creative1983 View Post
Just wondering, anyone tried engaging Model4u in dome 3?
Yes, its a stepping stone for VPP...
Old 27-09-2020, 07:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 4
papakecik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypapakecik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Decided to do a round of my FR

https://sglonelyguys.online/ella-massage/

Looks: wear mask cant really tell. but cfm not the one u see in her wechat dp. flat tummy and nicely shaped boobs not too big not too small but not my type

massage: nth much to shout about

sensual: just the usual stuff. some light teasing and off to stroking.

Attitude/Service: still ok, quite chatty. nth much to comment about

Overall would not RTM

https://sglonelyguys.online/yangyang-massage/

Looks: chubby n old n pict on slg is not real. look elsewhere if looks is an important factor for you

massage: one of the most comfortable massage ever for me

sensual: teasing was not bad and roaming signal strong. she did some fake love making on me for the 2nd shot. used her entire chest and weight to bua my 2ic, it was quite painful and uncomfortable so i told her to stop

Attitude/Service: good attitude and nice lady. service oriented

Overall will not RTM as looks is a major factor for me

https://sglonelyguys.online/yu-qing-massage/

granny, not milf but granny. last i went she was operating in a TCM in AMK, curtain-based somemore. large cozy room my ass. rejected n left

https://sglonelyguys.online/an-qi-massage/

this is not the milf anqi or the bad service anqi that you guys might be thinking of.

Looks: 7/10, I wont consider her to be very pretty to me but still not bad. her looks will grow on you throughout the session. not for boobs lover.

massage: 7.5/10, to my liking

sensual: 7.5/10 she will use her nose to rub your body and exhale warm breath with her mouth maciam catbath la, then afterwards do some pattern pattern on your 2IC, then rub ur head with her palm + some moaning while hj. always managed to release 2x with her

Attitude/Service: was quite dao at initially but subsequent visits warmed up abit. GFE not that strong but i didnt mind cos i like the challenge.

she was one of my first few ML which I visited a few years back and my regular for a period of time. Overall will not RTM again becus it gets boring after awhile, same SOP, not much chemistry etc

https://sglonelyguys.online/june-massage/

reviewed her not long ago. didn't score well in all the departments, although her looks I find it to be acceptable.
Old 27-09-2020, 08:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 322 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6579 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Recently I tried my luck at booking Xue Er via WeChat but didn’t get a reply even after 6 hours. It seems unusual to not get any response from her as she is very professional when comes to taking bookings. Then again, my one and only experience with XE was a year ago.

So I switched target and tried Co Co, who responded within 5 mins for same day appointment, in few hours time. Looks like she is really not so busy as mentioned in MRs here.

https://sglonelyguys.online/massage-co-co/

Thanks to those Bros who contributed your MRs, I did my research and went in with my eyes open.

The place brings back memories of Mango.... so I knew my way around getting in.

When the door opened, wow, my eyes locked on to the pair of jugs hanging nicely under the black lingerie. Face is acceptable to me, in fact, she looked like an ex-colleague so it was a bit of a fantasy for me. Lol....

Showered alone, new clean towel and toilet is clean n neat. After shower, went in and she was finishing texting and then we got started.

I already knew the sequence starts with sensual so just went along... the moment she pressed her boobs on my bum, I knew right away that they are enhanced. Can actually feel the resistance when she press down. But I liked her small nipples, nice to suck and looked pinkish in the pink light.... btw the red lamp really reminds me of red light district haha....

If you let her have her way, very soon she will start asking if want to put oil to finish you off. So I told her slowly lah..... she actually asked again at the half hour mark if want to put oil... told her I will not exceed my hour. A bit of a mood killer but I went in well informed.

In the end, after I surrendered, she went to wash up and after that I went to wash myself up - so the “shower together” listed on menu didn’t happen for me.

After washing up, instead of dressing up, I went back into the bed and she did not offer any head massage or anything. She was just on her phone, and so I just help myself and roam a bit. Until it was time, she whispered to me it’s time to dress up. Was out of the place in 50 mins. But could well have been 35 mins if she had it her way.

The GQ for me..... whether will RTM? It has to be a maybe. Why? Because she didn’t make me feel that I want to go back for more of her. There is a limit to her willingness to please, and you feel like she wants to finish you off quickly and “Pang gang Liao”.

But in today’s mkt, in which I couldn’t secure any response from XE, Co Co will do well as reserve. So the verdict is a Maybe.
Old 27-09-2020, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDrifter View Post
Probably a misunderstanding as happen in my case. Nat is also on sgmomo website using different number and I had booked her using that number.

On arrival she assumed I was there for fj as per her sgmomo advert and capped me in the shower. When I told her I wanted the nuru massage she gave me blur look. She ask me to confirm and then clarify that she receive my booking on her momo number which is for fj only. She ask me to use her slg number next time if I want massage..... lol

We did proceed with the nuru massage sans condom and finished with a bbbj cim. But she collected from me the sgmomo price which is slightly more than the slg price.

I think she may have blacklisted me as I have not been getting any replies from her on both numbers since our session.
i thought she do nuru only , no fj.
Old 27-09-2020, 11:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1617 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Nat must have been asked a couple of times, as she posted on WC she never listed on Momo.
Old 27-09-2020, 11:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 11
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Nat must have been asked a couple of times, as she posted on WC she never listed on Momo.
I'm trying to get her to accept my WC.
Old 28-09-2020, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
YooRoo is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Bro Drifter got everybody excited. Many hoped to fj her before she moves on ... sadly no chance
Old 28-09-2020, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3588 / Power: 21
sexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond repute

I saw Drifter message abt Nat I know it is immediately fake. Those who knows her circumstances will understand.
Old 28-09-2020, 12:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What for PSA.. Let those kum gongs get banned..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 28-09-2020, 08:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 4
papakecik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypapakecik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by papakecik View Post
Decided to do a round of my FR

https://sglonelyguys.online/ella-massage/

Looks: wear mask cant really tell. but cfm not the one u see in her wechat dp. flat tummy and nicely shaped boobs not too big not too small but not my type

massage: nth much to shout about

sensual: just the usual stuff. some light teasing and off to stroking.

Attitude/Service: still ok, quite chatty. nth much to comment about

Overall would not RTM

https://sglonelyguys.online/yangyang-massage/

Looks: chubby n old n pict on slg is not real. look elsewhere if looks is an important factor for you

massage: one of the most comfortable massage ever for me

sensual: teasing was not bad and roaming signal strong. she did some fake love making on me for the 2nd shot. used her entire chest and weight to bua my 2ic, it was quite painful and uncomfortable so i told her to stop

Attitude/Service: good attitude and nice lady. service oriented

Overall will not RTM as looks is a major factor for me

https://sglonelyguys.online/yu-qing-massage/

granny, not milf but granny. last i went she was operating in a TCM in AMK, curtain-based somemore. large cozy room my ass. rejected n left

https://sglonelyguys.online/an-qi-massage/

this is not the milf anqi or the bad service anqi that you guys might be thinking of.

Looks: 7/10, I wont consider her to be very pretty to me but still not bad. her looks will grow on you throughout the session. not for boobs lover.

massage: 7.5/10, to my liking

sensual: 7.5/10 she will use her nose to rub your body and exhale warm breath with her mouth maciam catbath la, then afterwards do some pattern pattern on your 2IC, then rub ur head with her palm + some moaning while hj. always managed to release 2x with her

Attitude/Service: was quite dao at initially but subsequent visits warmed up abit. GFE not that strong but i didnt mind cos i like the challenge.

she was one of my first few ML which I visited a few years back and my regular for a period of time. Overall will not RTM again becus it gets boring after awhile, same SOP, not much chemistry etc

https://sglonelyguys.online/june-massage/

reviewed her not long ago. didn't score well in all the departments, although her looks I find it to be acceptable.
Just to add on...

https://sglonelyguys.online/tao-zi-massage/

went to visit her not long ago after seeing positive reviews

Looks: 8/10, pict is her but slightly edited. she told me she was 26 y/o which idk real or fake but doesn't matter cos her looks can pass off as 26. Her skin is smooth and tight, flat tummy.

She looks like an OL and best part is she dress like one when i visited her, bandage skirt and those OL button shirt. and she got apply lipstick one which i feel is a thumbs up for effort. I dont really like the bxxbs cos is zhnged one, very firm but still better than airport of cus.

massage: cannot comment much cos i never ask her to massage. I only asked her to do some simple press press of my legs

sensual: 7.5-8/10 . her BJ is quite good but she does it with listerine in the mouth which is not my kind of thing.

Hj wise, teasing was not bad although its not the best i have encountered. but her teasing coupled with her OL seductive look was quite a turn on for me. She will dirty talk one, she told me her own sexual story last time but then i keep asking "really ma?" "sure or not?" haha i know a bit mood killer la but i mouth itchy want to ask.

Basically what i like most is her willingness to please and i dont feel pressured to faster release cos i usually take quite some time. + she's good at seducing, make me almost want to become a carrothead

Roaming wise, she told me cannot touch below cos aunty come but we all know this is an excuse. everywhere else is free to roam, i did managed to french w her also.

Attitude/Service: good. can hold conversation, chatty. Top few on my list in terms of attitude/service

Overall will RTM
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1