The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-07-2020, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fucking my Friend's Father

It's been nearly 2 weeks n we haven seen our beloved TS sis log-in at all ...hope everything is fine with her ...busy with her own PA in real life, i suppose...wish i could be of some help to her ...hehe

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 23-07-2020, 09:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Patiently camping here for more of Sis updates please.
Old 24-07-2020, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
Sadio19Mane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoying the nice story, support for more updates!
Old 26-09-2020, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 4
DaphDaph is a name known to allDaphDaph is a name known to allDaphDaph is a name known to allDaphDaph is a name known to allDaphDaph is a name known to allDaphDaph is a name known to all

The Movie

'I assume you break up already? Since you kiss me infront of your friends..' Melvin asked when I accompanied him to the smoking room.

'You kissed me first what.. And yeah.. Broke up recently' I replied.

'Hahaha.. Got meh? Sure is I initiate not?' he laughed.

'Idiot.. ' I quipped.

'You not dating anyone now?' he asked.

'Nope.. Nobody want la.. And I scared already..' I replied.

'Scared what? My relationship rule very simple.. First one to fall in love, lose' he preached.

I shook my head.

'And you don't talk cock lah.. You this type a lot of guys like one.. My friends also say you chio..' he threw away his cigarette butt.

We went back to his table and started to drink again.

'Want to come over to my place after this?' he leaned in and whispered.
'Later then see how' I replied.

I was kinda unsure about my body after my first anal experience earlier in the day. Besides I actually felt like I had enough sex. We stayed until the club closed and Melvin tried his luck again. I rejected him though. And shared a cab with Joel to go home.

'Wanna go watch a movie?' I read a text from Melvin when I woke up.

'Hmmm.. What time?' I replied.

'We meet 7+ for dinner? Then I find a 8-9+ movie... You got any movie you wanna watch? Or I choose?' he replied.

'Ok.. Any movie also can' I replied.

I laid on the bed still in a daze. My ass still felt sore from my first anal experience with Gerald. I felt like taking a shit but I was afraid that it would hurt. I laid down until I couldn't hold it in anymore and decided to go to the toilet.

'My ass is still sore Daddy.. ' I texted Gerald after I was done.

'Aiyo.. You ok?' he replied.

'Yes.. Just sore when I shit.. ' I replied.

'Okok.. Let me know if I can do anything to help.. You need lunch?' Gerald replied.

'Don't need anything.. Nope.. I am watching a movie tonight.. You want me to go over after? Or before?' I asked.

'No no.. You go have fun.. Your ass sore.. My cock also sore.. Too tight already Daphne.. ' he replied.

'Hahah.. That is good right? I will make you sore for a long time ' I replied.

The day went by quickly and it was soon time for me to meet Melvin. We had dinner and went into the theatre. Things were really awkward at first as this was our first time interacting without any alcohol in us. I can't really remember what movie we watched. But I remember in the middle of the movie, Melvin stretched his right hand out and wrapped around my arms, pulling me closer to him. I rested my head on his shoulder and continued watching. Melvin removed his hand from my shoulders and rested them on my thighs. I paid no attention to it until he slid his hand underneath the hoodie I used as a blanket.

'Hmmm?' I grabbed hold of his arm when his hand brushed against my crotch.

Melvin turned to look at me and I did the same. He leaned forward and kissed me. We frenched for what felt like seconds before separating. Probably because there were a lot of people around. I was wearing a romper and the loose leg opening meant that Melvin could gain 'access' easily.

'Mmmm.. ' I muffled my moan as he pulled my pussy aside and touched my pussy for the first time.

I buried my face in his arm and bit on his shirt as he rubbed my clit faster and faster.

'Ahh..' I couldn't help but let out the softest moan I could possibly let out as I looked up at him.

Melvin turned to look at me and our eyes met again. He leaned in once more and we kissed again for a much longer this time. I guess I was too horny to care if the people around us saw us kissing. We finally stopped when Melvin slid 2 fingers into my pussy. I knew I wouldn't be able to control myself so I pushed him away and closed my thighs. Melvin got the hint and stopped. We finished the rest of the movie with our hands to ourselves. Things felt kinda weird with Melvin when he sent me home. Like.. somehow.. I had some sort of feelings for him?

'Hope you had fun! See you again soon?' Melvin texted me.

'Yup! Thanks for sending me home. Sure thing' I replied.

I took a shower and came back to a text from Gerald asking me if I was home already.

'Yes Daddy.. Im home' I replied.

'How was your date?' he asked.

'Hmm.. Not bad! Why you wanna know? You jealous Daddy?' I teased.

'No la.. I old man where got jealous one' he replied.

'Hahaha.. Don't worry Daddy.. I can come over and watch a movie with you now if you want ' I offered.

'No work tomorrow?' he asked.

'Nope.. So you want me to go over la?' I teased again.

'Aiyo you ah.. ' he gave up.

Gerald drove over to pick me up at the bus stop near my house. It felt so sinful and exhilarating at the same time. I sat down on the sofa and browsed the channels for a movie to watch. Gerald went into the kitchen to get some drinks and snacks.

'This movie ok?' I asked as he came out of the kitchen.

'Should be fine.. Choose something you like' he assured.

Gerald sat down beside me.

'Choose something you like Daddy.. I won't be watching it anyway.. ' I smiled and went on my knees inbetween his legs.

TBC...
Old 26-09-2020, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 4
vendomy8282 is a Helpful and Caring Samstervendomy8282 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

please share more ts, this story is nice. like sugarbook
Old 26-09-2020, 10:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
ahpeh69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update sis, more please
Old 26-09-2020, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 12
haikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to all

Welcome back sis, really enjoyed reading ur stories Looking forward to seeing more of it and hopefully some of ur pics
Old 27-09-2020, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Sis welcome back.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 27-09-2020, 08:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

great dat you are back TS....
Old 27-09-2020, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome back! Your missed for sure.
Old 27-09-2020, 11:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 4
greenberets deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good thread, support!
Old 27-09-2020, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
QinLingXia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Marvelous thread. Strong support.
Old 27-09-2020, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
Siddortho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story and pls more update.
Old 27-09-2020, 05:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6224 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaphDaph View Post
The Movie

TBC...
Very good story. Keep it going.

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 28-09-2020, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by haikim999 View Post
Welcome back sis, really enjoyed reading ur stories Looking forward to seeing more of it and hopefully some of ur pics
Yes me too, cheers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1