The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 20-09-2020, 10:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 427 / Power: 5
VoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Do you guys encounter many girls not replying when chasing girls nowadays?

And why must girls talk to you. You want them to show up naked to approach you too? Geez.

Be a man. Open your mouth first. Say Hi with a smile. If she does not respond, move on. Usually girls are not rude, they will say Hi too.
Old 20-09-2020, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 13
pearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoicesWithin View Post
TS, I never had this problem. Maybe I will give you a perspective from the other end. My problem is usually too many choices. Sg girls inclusive.

I am average looking. Not tall. Not successful in my career. I would not call myself glib tongue but I can be entertaining and funny.

But entertaining and funny can only be a calling card. A basic requirement. Something to catch their attention. There is a deeper reason.

So why are ladies easy for me?

Bec i am down to earth and sincere. They like my character, not my pocket. I am easy to get along with. I do not have strange quirks or a nasty temper.

Many guys have the wrong idea that Sg women want money. Nope. Sg women are educated. They can earn their own money. Many women look beyond looks and money.

They want a man they can spend their life with. Beautify your inside. When you are honey, the bees will come.

Thank you bro for your input.

If you don't mind may i ask how are you down to earth and sincere as a person, examples? We can learn a bit from you : D

Why are you easy to get along with? Is it because the girls don't challenge you with difficult situation or questions and what do you get from being easy to get along with? ONS etc?

Would you consider it that you are born with it and that your personality and brain has been wired this way since birth? Or because of your family upbringing?

I admit i am usually 'normal' to people, my friends/ex-girlfriend, developed bad temper during my teenage years due to my family circumstances. I have a PRC step mum who fight and argue with me when i was in my teens till now. It still happens.

I also have low self esteemed due to my own expectation of need to be decently rich like earning 5 or 6k per month, handsome and funny. Because i know I don't handle social situation very well such as to taunting and those loud guys challenging me. I don't know what to say or reply. I use having money and looks as a way of compensation for my lack of social skills.

Last edited by pearlnjewel; 20-09-2020 at 11:48 PM.
Old 20-09-2020, 02:36 PM
Samster

VoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find better

By down to earth and sincere, I mean I am just an average Joe. There is no froth, no boasting, no pride. Just a simple person. Not cunning. Not conniving. Not repugnant. I smile even though my life is difficult. I treat people with respect. Selfless, not selfish. I accommodate people, i do not need people to accomodate me. Guys and girls, find me easy to get along with.

Ladies are attracted to men with a good heart. Because they know you will treat them well when they are in a relationship with you.

Its not about HOW to answer the difficult questions from girls. When your inside is rotten, no amount of pretending can mask it. When you inside is pure and beautiful, girls will detect it. So change the inside. Not think how to answer challenging questions.

Here's a practical example. All you have talked about is ONS, coming to SBF for sex when no girl, etc. To anyone studying you, it is obvious you just want sex. Now, REVERSE THE SCENARIO. Let's say there is a girl who wants you to fetch her to wherever she wants to go. After arriving, she ignores you. When she needs you again, she calls you again. Fetch her to the next location. To her, you are just a transport provider. How do you feel? Used? Do you like the feeling of being used? Not good, am i right?

This is EXACTLY how the girl feels when you want her just for sex. She does not want to be used like an object, like how you do not like to be used as a chauffeur. The lady is human too, like us guys. Treat her with respect. Accomodate her, not extract from her.

I can tell a self centred person with 2 exchanges with you. You mean the ladies can't? Come on. Change your views. Be their friend. Expect nothing. If you eventually get into a relationship with a girl and she gives you sex, great. If not, so be it too. She owes you nothing.

As for your step mom. Sorry to hear. Everybody including me has a sad history. How we overcome our flaws will show our courage. And ladies like that. Not a coward who keeps blaming somethings or someone (no offence bro). You don't like people joking about you? Learn to be thick skin. Accept it. Get used to it. Better still, learn to laugh it off or laugh at yourself once in a while. Like yeah, I am soooo noob at this computer game...haha, whatever. You like to judge people? Then learn not to judge people. Accept that there will be bad people and there will be good people. Not all are bad, not all are good. Ce la vie. Low self esteem? Actually it is a plus point, not a flaw. It shows you are humble. Girls like that. They do not like those over confident loud mouth good looking brats out to score them just to put in their kill chart.
Old 20-09-2020, 03:25 PM
Samster

pearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
By down to earth and sincere, I mean I am just an average Joe. There is no froth, no boasting, no pride. Just a simple person. Not cunning. Not conniving. Not repugnant. I smile even though my life is difficult. I treat people with respect. Selfless, not selfish. I accommodate people, i do not need people to accomodate me. Guys and girls, find me easy to get along with.

Ladies are attracted to men with a good heart. Because they know you will treat them well when they are in a relationship with you.

Its not about HOW to answer the difficult questions from girls. When your inside is rotten, no amount of pretending can mask it. When you inside is pure and beautiful, girls will detect it. So change the inside. Not think how to answer challenging questions.

Here's a practical example. All you have talked about is ONS, coming to SBF for sex when no girl, etc. To anyone studying you, it is obvious you just want sex. Now, REVERSE THE SCENARIO. Let's say there is a girl who wants you to fetch her to wherever she wants to go. After arriving, she ignores you. When she needs you again, she calls you again. Fetch her to the next location. To her, you are just a transport provider. How do you feel? Used? Do you like the feeling of being used? Not good, am i right?

This is EXACTLY how the girl feels when you want her just for sex. She does not want to be used like an object, like how you do not like to be used as a chauffeur. The lady is human too, like us guys. Treat her with respect. Accomodate her, not extract from her.

I can tell a self centred person with 2 exchanges with you. You mean the ladies can't? Come on. Change your views. Be their friend. Expect nothing. If you eventually get into a relationship with a girl and she gives you sex, great. If not, so be it too. She owes you nothing.

As for your step mom. Sorry to hear. Everybody including me has a sad history. How we overcome our flaws will show our courage. And ladies like that. Not a coward who keeps blaming somethings or someone (no offence bro). You don't like people joking about you? Learn to be thick skin. Accept it. Get used to it. Better still, learn to laugh it off or laugh at yourself once in a while. Like yeah, I am soooo noob at this computer game...haha, whatever. You like to judge people? Then learn not to judge people. Accept that there will be bad people and there will be good people. Not all are bad, not all are good. Ce la vie. Low self esteem? Actually it is a plus point, not a flaw. It shows you are humble. Girls like that. They do not like those over confident loud mouth good looking brats out to score them just to put in their kill chart.
Thanks man. Great selfless guy is not easy, i keep figuring how to be completely selfless. I may not be at your level of selfless but I still help people around me. Probably you mean the EQ part of willingness with a smile or without a smile. You probably smile when people ask for your help but I don't smile sometimes, it makes a difference in impression.

I am not always only looking for sex lol, maybe because I quoted an example of ONS that's why you deem me to only go for sex. I don't and really keen to have proper relationship.

No worries you did not offend me. I have met much more nasty people.

Your words 'I accommodate people and not people accommodate me' I like. Selfless.

Any suggestion to change the inside rotten heart? I guess I have lust, my behaviour won't be able to change so easily unless I stop being a guy.

Maybe you can suggest some examples of how am self centered from 2 exchanges with me. I am self centred probably and not at your selfless level yet.

Yup I try not to but I mainly have tendency to blame in the past. Childish I guess.

Also I am quite stubborn in once someone has done or said something nasty to me once, I can't open my heart to that person anymore. Unless I know that person is always nice but just a slip of tongue and depending on seriousness of what they done that I will forgive. Once bitten twice shy.

Last edited by pearlnjewel; 20-09-2020 at 09:09 PM.
Old 20-09-2020, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Dude, this type of question you still need to ask? Wa lao eh. If you are in construction, you are not going to find many girls.

But that does not mean you have no chance to meet girls. THINK!

Duh!

When you join a zumba class, you will find a whole class of ladies in skimpy attire.....and only a few men.

Get it??

Edit:
If you want to find nerdy girls, you join a ......library club.

If you want MILF, you join a .....cooking class.

If wild fun girls is your type, you go......clubbing

Get it?
I do not agree to any of what u are saying. And even if i understand also not applicable. Bec i talked to my company girls, including decent looking ones and sometimes they first open mouth talk to me. They also shared with me their personal stuffs which I feel they should not. I also got talk to Aunties too. However, i need to settle my work first therefore i cannot communicate with them. We have a common understanding on this.

Industry and Job plays a part in communicating with girls too. U are teaching ppl how to talk. But it cannot be applicable at all. Just go with the flow, simple as that.

And answer what job/industry u belong to first? Otherwise, dun bother to reply me and nothing else matters.
Old 20-09-2020, 08:02 PM
Samster

TS,
Self centred means always looking out for one's own interest. I cited an example re sex to show you what I mean. Not saying you are one. Only you know yourself best.

Just here to tell you it is not necessary about looks and money to land a girl. Character matters more.
Old 20-09-2020, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
TS,
Self centred means always looking out for one's own interest. I cited an example re sex to show you what I mean. Not saying you are one. Only you know yourself best.

Just here to tell you it is not necessary about looks and money to land a girl. Character matters more.
Thanks bro for your input.
Old 26-09-2020, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
taintede deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i don't date local liao, but i totally understand from the local girls perspective and don't blame them haha

when i'm one of the 'desirable' ones on apps, sometimes i also suddenly ghost or don't reply at all. usually it's because

- found out they're not worth the effort. maybe videocall shows bad figure or too much photoshop, or found out they not virgin or have kids
- chat with them while bored but later on have better catch and don't want to settle for them
- found out some dealbreaker, like no sex before marriage

so i totally understand, when one have too many choices, one cannot waste too much effort to be nice to the rejected ones otherwise will not have time on their first choices
Old 04-10-2020, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 7
Hoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Is always like that ma. They dont owe you a reply anyways, just gotta reach out to more girls confirm got some will reply
Old 04-10-2020, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 785 / Power: 13
peanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pearlnjewel View Post
Except for those guys who are sweet talker and glib tongue(Not all guys have this skillset).

Do you guys share the same sentiments be it girls you met through dating apps, facebook, friends; Many times the girls in Singapore or everywhere these days they don't reply much or their reply are short. Or after the initial conversation they don't put in the work much unless you are funny not creepy,
how many guys can keep hitting the right humour?

Do you agree that many times or 99/100 of the chase on girls does not lead to anything like relationship etc?

Do you share the same woes that it is so difficult to chase girls nowadays?

Reasons like
girls busy/ work and work or ot
guy not handsome enough
guy not rich enough to flaunt
guy not good at talking, not funny enough
the guy is boring

Is the reason why girls are so difficult to chase nowadays that's why you have no choice but to resort to coming to Sammyboyforum to look for prostitutes?
Other than the guys who are here because they want variety when they can get girls/girlfriend easily.
Those who give you short responses probably have too many options out there. Or they just aren't interested in you in the first place. Either way, don't bother wasting your time. Some guy on this thread said 3:1 ratio for guys/girls on dating apps. Not true. Its about 50/50. But when you refine the question and ask what is the ratio of guys to ATTRACTIVE girls, that is the crux of the issue.

To give you some context, attractive girls get hundreds (if not thousands) of swipes and DMs per day. If you get 500 spam mails a day, will you reply to each and every one of them? Do you have time for essay length responses? Nope. So unless you are similarly attractive in some way, you aren't gonna get any meaningful conversations from these girls on dating apps.

Also, it seems like you have a defeatist attitude. Sure, 999 out of 1000 tries can fail. But do you need 1000 GFs? Nope. Just need one. So get back out there and never give up. It is a numbers game. Interim, continue to improve yourself to improve your chances. No free lunches. With all the competition these days, you gotta level up a fair bit. If you aren't willing to go for broke and pull all stops, then perhaps you need to revise your expectations.

Good luck.
Old 08-10-2020, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 8
PandaFluff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
This made me laugh. You are obviously not married. With due respect sir, you are talking through your arse.
You are wrong mate, married for 7 years now already, try again
Old 17-10-2020, 08:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
SG girls expect guys to make all the effort and up all the game. For them they're not short on options. So they think they can afford to be wishy washy at an age where guys feel they can't be wishy washy, and then once both sexes hit 35 the roles switch round.
Too many white knights to squander their time away. So they won't be bothered when young.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1