The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-08-2005, 01:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
tph1977 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hurts where it most hurt

Hi all, i understand things happened around this world for a cause but i am really wondering about life after what happened in a short but 56 days of my life. hope everyone can understand the story and able to give me some advice on what i should do..

After a dastic breakup during new ORD time. i am attached to Brunei for two yrs as my sqd has flying duty there as SNR. then i have my first gf from Singapore and less then 2yrs together, i had to fly off to Brunei.. lucky for me, allowance is good. i able to used the money on oversea call.. due to my good performance in Brunei. i suppose to be back in Singapore on 28th Dec that yr but they approve my earlier departure from Brunie back to Singapore on the 23th Dec...

No one know i came back earlier that day as everyone is expecting me to be back only on 28th Dec. when i reached home, as both of parents is working, no one is at home. i quicky shower and then go out. thinking of gifing my gf then a pleasent susprise...

i went to grab 24stalks of roses and a big Forever friends bear. and take a cab to NUS hostel to susprise her as i call her from public telephone asking where is she. she told me she in hotel studying. so i went lor.

when i reached there, is about 1700hrs at day, as when i reached NUS, i kinda of lose of how to go that hostel. i ask around, lucky someone told me.. i walk toward the hostel and then my misery start...

upon reaching, i knocked the door with flower in my hand and bear.. suddenly a guy opened the door, me shocked and say sorry, assume i knock the wrong door.. until i heard, " Dear, who is it on the door'. the voice seems familiar, that's her voice.. she walk towards the door and i guess she equally shock.. me heart down at instant.. and just walk away....

upon walking a distance, she catch up with me and wan to +++ to me but i can say, ' i understand, i understand' and i l just leave...

she trying calling mu mobile and +++ to me but i just dun wan to hear her voice.

upon reaching home, tears roll down my cheek and kept asking myself why? maybe just come back from Brunei. quite of loaded becos of the allowance, i drink everyday since then. until few months later she called me again...

i pick up the phone and ask her what happen, she just kept crying...

to be continue...
Old 16-08-2005, 04:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
LaksaHum is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Hurts where it most hurt

well.... i think most guys who been thru NS have heard or encounter sticky situation like yours.... thats where i pick ourselves up and cheong night clubs .... Mummy wo lai liao
Old 16-08-2005, 04:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 19
Faint deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

we shall wait...
Old 16-08-2005, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 22
ken_v2 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterken_v2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hopefully not too long a wait.
Old 16-08-2005, 04:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 19
singexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find better

damn.. i know tht sick feelin anytime..

my heart with u bro tph1977..
Old 16-08-2005, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4537 / Power: 23
sgiceboy has a reputation beyond reputesgiceboy has a reputation beyond reputesgiceboy has a reputation beyond reputesgiceboy has a reputation beyond reputesgiceboy has a reputation beyond reputesgiceboy has a reputation beyond reputesgiceboy has a reputation beyond reputesgiceboy has a reputation beyond reputesgiceboy has a reputation beyond reputesgiceboy has a reputation beyond reputesgiceboy has a reputation beyond repute

well...... who says all man are bastards.........

woman can be bitches also......... lets wait for instalment
Old 16-08-2005, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2541 / Power: 21
fun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond reputefun4evergood has a reputation beyond repute

care to continue.......me now sad sad leh.....how to work....

Please give me 5 star rating if u like my posting, thanks.
Old 16-08-2005, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2151 / Power: 22
jdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond repute

not to laff at your pain bro but your story sounds interesting ... wonder wat the actual situation is ... and how it was resolved (at least i hope it was)

Time will heal the pain ...
Old 16-08-2005, 04:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 20
ballzballz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyballzballz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Dun worry thread starter, I know and understand that kinda feeling. So much of emotions can rush thru your mind at tat one pt of time. Come to think of it, my heart started to go really numb and can't really feel anything.... hope you din turn out the way i did.... this feeling suz....

btw hope you continue your story soon.... *go grabs some tissue*
Old 16-08-2005, 04:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
lion_mansg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nt worthy 2 waste ur tears & time & $ (on drinks) 4 this type of gal...Time will heal ur pain & u will get over her...Look ahead...u will find some1 even better that is worthy of ur love...

Stand up 4 urself....We all brothers here will support u (emotionally).

Take care!!

Best Rdgs,

lion

But i MAY not upped ur rept pts back. Will only upped those that have contributed in each individual way to this forum..

ROAMING IN THE WORLD OF BOOBS....2 SUFFOCATE MYSELF!!
Old 16-08-2005, 05:29 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lion_mansg
l...Time will heal ur pain & u will get over her...Look ahead...u will find some1 even better that is worthy of ur love...
Why does everyone keep saying that? Time does not heal the pain and sorrows......but LOVE does ! Yes it's LOVE ..... the only way to heal your pain is to find another gal to love.....

bro snakehead
Old 16-08-2005, 05:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 541 / Power: 22
babycheong is a glorious beacon of lightbabycheong is a glorious beacon of lightbabycheong is a glorious beacon of lightbabycheong is a glorious beacon of lightbabycheong is a glorious beacon of lightbabycheong is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by tph1977
.. until i heard, " Dear, who is it on the door'. the voice seems familiar, that's her voice..
this is where it hurt most.....
但回报却是无动于衷, 于是在一次次寂寞的等待中,
心血一点一滴的滴干了, 最后心血全无,心灰意冷,
当爱情失去信仰, 当感情离开忠一的港湾后,
对于男人来说, 爱情是什么这一切就都显的无所谓了!
男人的心冷了, 就再也难以热起来,
因为爱过一次之后已经让他失去了爱的能力。
Old 16-08-2005, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

So sad.... I want to cry too..... Continue....

Last edited by naemlo; 16-08-2005 at 06:33 PM.
Old 16-08-2005, 06:28 PM

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
SittingBull deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

upon reaching home, tears roll down my cheek and kept asking myself why? maybe just come back from Brunei. quite of loaded becos of the allowance, i drink everyday since then. until few months later she called me again...

i pick up the phone and ask her what happen, she just kept crying...

to be continue...[/QUOTE]

Bro, it aint easy to forget lost love, but look at it this way, there's no way to salvage this relationship, and even if there is, i would advise you not to, cos it clearly shows that this girl isn't the trustworthy type, so what hope is there for a long term relationship??? Get sad, get drunk and get laid, and move on!!! Most importantly, focus and build up your career, and MAKE HER REGRET that she left you.... and the only way to make her regret is to make yourself MUCH MORE BETTER than all her bfs..... in terms of career, cash, assets, dressing, etc...
Old 16-08-2005, 06:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 19
rocket cheongst deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear Thp 1977,

this is such life, you never know what is expecting. A long distant relationship is not always sweet. i hepo u will feel better by putting those out in words or whichever way u can and carry on with life....

although u have not posted the second half, most probably she would come catching up and tell u how sorry she is, getting one as a replacement only Bla bla bal, she only "love you".... and all sorts..

if it really reach such extend, then you your goodself should decide what to do... follow ur heart but dun do that Blindly !!

least but not least, dun spend all your money on drinks, i was there for different reason ( but also love sick ) come to think of that, its money wasted... drinking with a few good bros would help more but not to the extend of getting drunk....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1