The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-09-2013, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 12
FishyLynn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Love hurts

This is a fiction, imagination is good sometimes :-)

Chapter 1

It was a hot Saturday afternoon. I woke up with a bad headache, all the drinking and partying made me so tired. As I turn around, I realised that a naked man was sleeping beside me. Shit, I must have done it again. I sleep with men who I barely know.

As I try to get up quietly, he woke up and grabbed me back to bed.

"Hey baby... where do you think you are going?"

"Er... I was going to wash up and leave"

"We had such a good time, don't you want it again?"

Before I know it, he kisses me deeply. His tongue swirling in my mouth and savouring me, I melted. I kissed him back with equal hunger. At this time, I can feel his hands moving down to my inner thighs... his hand moving up and down on me... ohhh... I can feel the shiver in me... it felt so good.

We kissed deeper, nearly out of breath.

"How can I be like this?" I thought to myself... I feel like a slut, who sleeps around without remembering the guy's name.

"Oh, you feel so good. See how wet you are already". As he said that, he was inserted one finger into my already dripping pussy. Oh my.... I loved this. He moved his

finger in and out of my pussy... masturbating me while we frenched. I spread my legs wider for better access and moaned so loud in his mouth. He sucked on my tongue and I moved my hand slowly between his legs. Oh my... he is getting hard.

I touched his balls softly... I teased him.

"Hmmm... looks like some one is getting a hard on"

"Yes... you made me so hard and horny, I want to fuck u all day"

I started to stroke his cock while he fingers me. Oh... the pleasure is unbearable. I start to wiggle on the bed... moaning.... groaning... screaming... he never lets go. He inserted 2 fingers now and I am going crazy.

"Oh my... u are wetting the bed. U have so much pussy juice now. Looks like I have to change my bedsheets after this"

"Oh.... yessss.... don't stop.... I want your cock inside me now...."

With that, he turns me by the side, put on a condom, moved my right leg up and inserts his hard cock inside me.... ahhh... that's it....

"Oh yesss... give me ur big cock.... ohhh.... fuck me hard...."

"Yes baby.... I will give you my hard cock... u like hard cock, don't u?"

"Yess.... ahhh....."

He starts to move faster and faster inside me... ohhh.... we are fucking like crazy... I am pulling onto the bedsheets and he puts his finger inside my mouth. I suck on it like I am sucking his cock. His other hand is rubbing on my so swollen clit... oh... fuck.... this is insane.... he rubs faster and faster... ohhh..... I am practically screaming....

Suddenly, he stopped rubbing....

"Hey.... don't stop... I liked that"

"I want u to suck my cock"

"Hmmm... I am more than happy to do that...."

I go down on him and he is lying on the bed... I kneel between his legs and starts to tickle his inner thighs. He laughed and seemed to like it. I moved my thumb along his balls.... moving from left to right... right to left.... then along his shaft. He is breathing harder now.... then I moved my tongue to his cock head. Licking just this cock head and nothing else. Licking it so slowly... I want to torture him.

"Oh... u are such a tease"

"Don't u like it?"

"Yes... I loved it"

I loved my tongue all over this cock head.... ohhh... I can taste my own juice. I squeezed his cock slowly with my fingers... moving up and down along his shaft... then squeezing his cock head softly.... I can feel him stiffened.

I got up and lowered myself slowly onto his hard cock... ahhh.... I want this... I need this... I want to escape and find my pleasure....

I moved down to kiss him... and moved my ass in circles... feeling his cock moving in all directions inside me.... ahhhh....

"I love ur hard cock inside me.... "

"Yes baby... u are such a good fuck"

I start to ride him... ahhh.... my tits bouncing up and down in front of him... he leaned up and kiss my nipples.... sucked my nipples greedily... ahhhh..... my nipples are so hard.... I begin to go faster... ohhh..... his big cock.... ahhh.... I want it....

"Ohhh.... u are so hard....I want u...."

"Oh.... u are so wet.... so fucking wet...."

I am close... ohhh..... so close.... fuck.... yess.....

"Ohh... I am cumming.... ohhh......"

"Baby.... I am cumming too.... ohhh.... fuck...."

Ohhh..... with that, we cummed together.

I rested my head on his chest... he was breathing fast. We did not say anything, it was quiet.

After a while, I got up and went to the bathroom to clean up. As I came back to his room, I start to dress up.

"I am Trent, what is your name?"

"Just call me Mel"

"Nice, it was good sex. I like to meet you again"

"Let's see...I am leaving now. Bye"

With that, I left. It is my life for now, fuck and go. All in a mess.
Old 22-09-2013, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3611 / Power: 21
stephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond reputestephenL has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Love hurts

Wow..nice story. Yeah, anyway too many drinks will make your life messy.
Enjoy while you are young...

Beauty is in the Eye of the beholder
Old 22-09-2013, 06:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 468 / Power: 14
Opera is a glorious beacon of lightOpera is a glorious beacon of lightOpera is a glorious beacon of lightOpera is a glorious beacon of lightOpera is a glorious beacon of light

ts nice story, so r u guy or gel ?

Camp for more...
Old 22-09-2013, 07:19 PM
Samster

Hmmmm... Which do u think I am?
Old 22-09-2013, 07:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -31 / Power: 0
Jaguar99 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Hi Sis,

Great story... Please post more...
Camping here....
Old 22-09-2013, 07:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 783 / Power: 18
Seh Fei Loh is a splendid one to beholdSeh Fei Loh is a splendid one to beholdSeh Fei Loh is a splendid one to beholdSeh Fei Loh is a splendid one to beholdSeh Fei Loh is a splendid one to beholdSeh Fei Loh is a splendid one to beholdSeh Fei Loh is a splendid one to behold

Nice story leh.

Please continue ...
Old 23-09-2013, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
want0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to all

Welcome back sis. Support u
Old 23-09-2013, 02:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 13
Putin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPutin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nice start
Old 23-09-2013, 09:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 783 / Power: 18
Seh Fei Loh is a splendid one to beholdSeh Fei Loh is a splendid one to beholdSeh Fei Loh is a splendid one to beholdSeh Fei Loh is a splendid one to beholdSeh Fei Loh is a splendid one to beholdSeh Fei Loh is a splendid one to beholdSeh Fei Loh is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishyLynn View Post
Hmmmm... Which do u think I am?
Hmmm ... continue the story lei ...
Old 24-09-2013, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Old 24-09-2013, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 19
Jumbo68 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJumbo68 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wow.. if this is just an imagination, you are a good writer that can move readers, especially me, it turns me on while reading your article.

If the story you wrote is a real case, your are an angel !!! Good luck..
Old 24-09-2013, 06:48 PM
Samster

Chapter 2

I am just an ordinary girl. I was the only child in the family, no one to really talk to when I was a kid.
My parents were busy with work so I am not close to them.

I went to a all girls school for primary and secondary. It was pretty much the ordinary singapore girl life. I do not talk much, pretty shy. After JC, I decided to try something different and went for my university studies in Australia. Maybe this was the wrong choice, or rather... a life changing experience.....

I was really alone in a foreign land... I mean really alone. I chose to stay in the uni's dorm. It was an all girls dorm. On the day when I arrived, it was the school term break so it was really quiet. There were a few other girls on the same floor. I started to miss home actually... all alone in the room... by myself... loneliness crept in....

I distract myself by starting to unpack and getting used to the surroundings. It was a quiet building, only 3 storeys and there were another 2 separate blocks beside it. At dinner time, there were just a handful of gals, maybe around 20 or so. We had steak with baked vegetables... ahhh... I missed hainanese chicken rice now.

I got to know a few other girls from Singapore and we begin to chat while having dinner. They have been in the uni for the first semester so this is their second term.

Since it will be another week before school starts, we decided to go out tomorrow night for dinner instead.

This is when I get to know Alex...
Old 24-09-2013, 06:49 PM
Samster

This is fiction :-)
Old 24-09-2013, 10:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1110 / Power: 15
mimilee has much to be proud ofmimilee has much to be proud ofmimilee has much to be proud ofmimilee has much to be proud ofmimilee has much to be proud ofmimilee has much to be proud ofmimilee has much to be proud ofmimilee has much to be proud ofmimilee has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishyLynn View Post
This is fiction :-)
sis, you can change it to reality
Old 25-09-2013, 05:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 11
Phychopath deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy