The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-03-2013, 03:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
quickie35 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
100% true: Girl I fell in love with, love the most but sad ending

This girl, call her G, was my army friend's classmate.

It happened 10 years ago. We the guys were just having a nights out at boat quay when my Frd said "hey my classmates are nearby, wanna meet them?"

All said yes but I was nonchalant about it. Even after they arrived I was singin my fav KTV song, didn't care about them.

Much later, we decided to go geylang and eat the famous King of Youtiao. While sitting down, I realized G ended up sitting beside me.

G: "Hey u using Nokia 8950 too ah?"
(It was the most "in" phone then, cost me 2mth of recruit pay to buy)
Me: "yeah. Aye u also usin the blue cover huh? Nice hor..."

Funnie thing is, I realized from that time onwards she is exactly my type of girl. Not too short, Nice Long hair cut into the perfect length, cute dimples, nice teeth, almond shaped face and most imptly, bbeeaauuttioffuull eyes....

I asked for her num and my Frds all laughed at me say I wanna sian her etcetc. Of cos lah then for what I ask right....
However, she said no, she has a bf at that time and he will be jealous if pple SMS her.

Ok lor, what to do right....

Fast forward two weeks later.

I kept pesteringy my Frd "eh ask her again for me ley..."

In the end, I must do his duty for him lor Bo Bian wan what....

But I got her num! Yippee! I was over the moon!

I still remeymbered her 1st SMS to me. I was asking her how is her day, what is she doin now.

"Nothing. Just reached home. Eating spaghetti now"

Very curt right? Nah, nothing special... Just the usual stuff.

One day, my mum had to do a small operation at SGH. Took the opportunity to take a half day leave to see my mum (& G!)

G was working at tanjong pagar. I called her and said I could meet her for lunch. She agreed!

We met at Burger King(Cheapo lah, serving the nation u know?) and it has been weeks since we last met. Nothing special again, just a nice chat & bye bye....

Fast forward again to after army. We did not meet again since that lunch. However we did send SMS to each other during this past two years.

G was working in an advertising firm n I was the heir apparent for daddy's company.

To be continued.....

To be frank, I cun be bothered with points. Wanna hear the interesting parts about how we fell in love and how we broke up post ur comments here. Nothing dirty will be spoken. Otherwise, click the back button...
Old 31-03-2013, 08:16 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Ninjaman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 100% true: Girl I fell in love with, love the most but sad ending

Quote:
Originally Posted by quickie35 View Post
This girl, call her G, was my army friend's classmate.

It happened 10 years ago. We the guys were just having a nights out at boat quay when my Frd said "hey my classmates are nearby, wanna meet them?"

All said yes but I was nonchalant about it. Even after they arrived I was singin my fav KTV song, didn't care about them.

Much later, we decided to go geylang and eat the famous King of Youtiao. While sitting down, I realized G ended up sitting beside me.

G: "Hey u using Nokia 8950 too ah?"
(It was the most "in" phone then, cost me 2mth of recruit pay to buy)
Me: "yeah. Aye u also usin the blue cover huh? Nice hor..."

Funnie thing is, I realized from that time onwards she is exactly my type of girl. Not too short, Nice Long hair cut into the perfect length, cute dimples, nice teeth, almond shaped face and most imptly, bbeeaauuttioffuull eyes....

I asked for her num and my Frds all laughed at me say I wanna sian her etcetc. Of cos lah then for what I ask right....
However, she said no, she has a bf at that time and he will be jealous if pple SMS her.

Ok lor, what to do right....

Fast forward two weeks later.

I kept pesteringy my Frd "eh ask her again for me ley..."

In the end, I must do his duty for him lor Bo Bian wan what....

But I got her num! Yippee! I was over the moon!

I still remeymbered her 1st SMS to me. I was asking her how is her day, what is she doin now.

"Nothing. Just reached home. Eating spaghetti now"

Very curt right? Nah, nothing special... Just the usual stuff.

One day, my mum had to do a small operation at SGH. Took the opportunity to take a half day leave to see my mum (& G!)

G was working at tanjong pagar. I called her and said I could meet her for lunch. She agreed!

We met at Burger King(Cheapo lah, serving the nation u know?) and it has been weeks since we last met. Nothing special again, just a nice chat & bye bye....

Fast forward again to after army. We did not meet again since that lunch. However we did send SMS to each other during this past two years.

G was working in an advertising firm n I was the heir apparent for daddy's company.

To be continued.....

To be frank, I cun be bothered with points. Wanna hear the interesting parts about how we fell in love and how we broke up post ur comments here. Nothing dirty will be spoken. Otherwise, click the back button...
Hi, Please share your interesting story here ?
Thanks
Old 01-04-2013, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

camp for more...
Old 01-04-2013, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3464 / Power: 22
mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute

support local talent. camp here too!
Old 01-04-2013, 01:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Overdrive deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Keep it going! Looking good~
Old 01-04-2013, 07:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
herodieyoung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS do continue as such story r good for killing 'some' time
Old 01-04-2013, 08:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
bomerango deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You are good!!! Do share more stories here.
Old 01-04-2013, 08:30 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hboy123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping...
Old 02-04-2013, 01:23 PM
Samster

Thx to all bros who want to listen to this Middle Aged man reminiscing about the past...

Ok here goes:

G wanted contacts to help in her career, and I wanted to expand the biz.

So, we met up and discussed about it.

Mind u, after 2years of not meeting up, the butterflies in the stomach were fluttering like crazy.

We met at plaza sing Starbucks, and I was not disappointed.

She was wearing typical ol type of dressing. A tailor made jacket that emphasized on her well endowed figure, Purple top in satin, tucked into a black pencil skirt. I cun wait to enjoy looking at what is underneath....

Being the spoilt brat I was, I had already began my life easy by pestering my parent for a car. Hence I was driving by the age of 20, a certain luxury that many of my peers do not have. A Honda civic EG9.

If G was impressed she didn't show it. Very pro throughout the presentation. It was only after the walk through of what her company can do to help that I offered to drive her home.

In the car, I said that since the night is still early(only 8plus) why dun we grap a drink somewhere. She says she do not like to go clubbing or pubbing. (Yeah, good girl type, I like!) then I suggested maybe mr bean at selegie. She said ok.

We catch up on our lives since the last time we met.

Did she see her poly frds often?
No, occational SMS only
The last time I met her she was working in this shipping company. Why she leave?
Cos she need greener pastures as she feels her career life there is stagnant.
Most importantly:
How is her bf now, thinking of getting married anytime soon?
(Trick qns only, wanna test water see my chance how)
G replied he is fine, the last time she heard from her frd (cos he is her poly classmate).
WOW! Means I must ask the next qns!
Anyone wooing her now? Hehehehehehehe
G told me she wants to concentrate on her career now
I take it as:
Currently no, but if u woo me I mite just agree! Hahahaha!

Ok, lunchtime over. To be continued!
Old 09-09-2013, 12:56 AM
Samster

Sorry for the long MIA. Going through a divorce now u see. Very messy stuff, lots of heartache especially for my 3y/o son...

We chatted often after that. During the day, after work etc. we were meeting like 4-5days a week (lucky got car if not crazy). We realized we were falling for each other. What happened was, there was also another guy after her. About the same category as me but driving a Nissan sunny. Only thing is, he is not as steady and clear headed as me. Why? read on

He cried one night right in front of her doorstep asking her to be his gf, he cannot take it any longer. What a looser... G called me and I drove like a mad man to her house and I confronted him. I told him, be a man and take it. G is attached and she is mine. Dun do this sort of silly thing, it is embarrassing to her and her family. (Guys, remember to always respect her n her family. Nobody likes a looser who wails et al in front of her house!)

Anyway, we got attached like 3mths after we reconnected. G was still a virgin when I took her. It was half a year later that we could not control ourselves and raging hormones that we made love.

Of cos, there were times in need, like when we were in the car and we petted heavily. I showed her my didi and she exclaimed that no way it would fit inside her(she is very petite). But of cos, it fits like a glove
I also asked her to show me her pussy. My my, her panties were soaking wet after seeing didi. It smelled good. Hairy. The way I like it.

Then very slowly, I started to play around her cunt. After a few mins, I decided to poke further in. She exclaimed! "What are u doing! I'm still a virgin! If you want to poke it will have to be your cock, not your finger!"

Ho say Liao.....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1