The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 29-09-2010, 07:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
MrFit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Tip of my penis hurts..

Went for a FL today, was feeling normal before that, but during the bathtub action which is after a bbbj and a fj, I think the liquid soap sip through my penis opening at the tip or something and I felt an acute pain, she was giving me a hand job during that time, now it hurts badly, should I go see a doc? or could it be some std? or could it be that the session was too intense? bbbj>FJ>HJ...

Edit: I just realised the tip of my dick is very red, only near the opening of the hole at the tip. Hope you know what I am talking about..
Old 30-09-2010, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tip of my penis hurts..

Brother, we are not medical professionals so cannot comment on what is wrong accurately. However, a BBBJ and a condomless FJ is very high risk sex behavior and the possibility of contracting an STD including HIV is very real. Brother, I suggest you get tested and take it from there. Most likely your pain is due to rough handling of your dick as you don't get a lot of pussy etc. But do get tested please brother.
Old 30-09-2010, 08:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
thedocisin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,

You should go get tested. However, it is unlikely that your pain is caused by any STD becos STDs dun come on so fast. Even Chlamydia, Gonorrhea which both cause redness at the opening and pain when u pee takes at least 3 days before the pain starts. So more likely is due to chemical effect of the soap on ur didi.

But still u can't be too careful. jus see doc and get tested.
Old 30-09-2010, 10:11 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
bigbigone21 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Bro, while I think just for piece of mind, you might want to see a doc, frankly, I kenna this a few times already, esp when go places like Poseidon in BKK, they really clean your didi too much. I some times get a sharp pain on the head, even with showering after the FJ, the water hit the didi head, its hurts like hell. I went twice to see doc and got the full battery of tests, nothing. No NGU, HSV, Chlamydia, Gonorrhea .. nothing. I think its the soap. Anyway, no lasting damage.
Old 30-09-2010, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
MrFit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bros. Seem to got a lot better now after a night rest, but where can I get checked? and around how much will it cost me?
Old 01-10-2010, 03:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFit View Post
Thanks bros. Seem to got a lot better now after a night rest, but where can I get checked? and around how much will it cost me?
Brother, any private doctor or medical clinic can help you. Brother, cost really should nto be an issue as you need to have it done for peace of mind if anything. Brother, please don't continue to engage in any more promiscuous high risk acts for your own benefit. At least use protection.
Old 01-10-2010, 08:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
thedocisin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealEstateGuy View Post
Brother, any private doctor or medical clinic can help you. Brother, cost really should nto be an issue as you need to have it done for peace of mind if anything. Brother, please don't continue to engage in any more promiscuous high risk acts for your own benefit. At least use protection.
u r absolutely rite bro. peace of mind is worth a lot.

be careful if u go to any doc esp those who dun treat a lot of STD.
the thing is STD testing can be quite complicated. Some tests (eg blood test for Chlamydia) are absolutely useless. People still do it cos its cheap.

if u do the PROPER and COMPLETE tests for urethritis including Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Trichomonas, Ureaplasma, Mycoplasma etc etc it should cost you $200-$300. anything less means u r liekly not getting the full works or the most advanced tests.

see dr ong at the men's clinic at OUB. i see him many times before. he is good.

Last edited by thedocisin; 01-10-2010 at 08:38 AM. Reason: forgot to write juz now
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1