The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 26-05-2020, 08:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 13
eastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

You bonked 2 of my shortlist.
Thanks for the FR. looks like my list getting shorter to 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reya View Post
https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=771531
FR apple mansion

FR;
looks a bit different from photos, definitely not fair as the photos
dont really smile a lot but laugh a lot, those kind of chuckle chuckle
not skinny, chubby type, very tall like 175cm
long black hair
full back tattoo that is not completed, tattoo on the thigh and calves area
big firm Cs, brown medium areolas
no frenching - she said she scared covid so only give light kiss
allows pussyplaying but no fingering
allows painting and 69, instead she insisted she want me to do it and she even facesit me cause she said her mouth tired when bbbj-ing
followed by quivering a bit and said she come already
almost cant breath cause her firm ass just sat on me
her bbbj is pretty normal nothing special
solid fj, cowgirl rides hard and fast, doggy keep saying 'more more more'
her moans are one of the best, very arousing

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=768685
FR pear rollypolly

FR;
photos heavily edited
still acceptable looks, neighbourhood silly girl kind of face
very obedient girl, large smile and extremely friendly, english also very good
not skinny, more towards fat side
some tattoos here and there on the chest and right arm
big saggy Cs, brown large areolas
can french can kiss can tongue fight
allows fingering and painting (but i did not paint)
her bbbj is really very good, one of the best ive had in awhile, can fight with bowie
FJ normal, shes a bit big so i dont want her to cowgirl me, i whack her doggy and missionary while spank her big ass a little bit
soft moans, said she enjoys sex a lot

treat pear nicely, shes very obedient and will accomodate
Old 26-05-2020, 11:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
exodus10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammybk View Post
is it me or these rumored "raw queens" tend to be MILFs too...
Not exactly. Goes both ways milfs and syt from my experience.

Many would mention "hot" or "super cute" looking girls are close to zero chance to raw but i beg to differ
Old 26-05-2020, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
justwannashoot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Rina (visit on 17/05)

Decided to bite the bullet after holding it for so long especially in this CB period. Chosen Rina after reading many FR claiming great service.

Location: Definitely a good location especially for this period, but a bit of walk for those taking public transport

Room: Room is big with lots of space but too bad bed was a little small. Communal toilet in the kitchen

Now for the importsnt part,
Looks: 7/10 she resemble the picture in term of figure but face-wise, definitely a little over filtered

Boobs: 8.5/10 A cup with sensitive nipples, natural over man-made anydays

French: 8/10 agressive frenching once the room door was close 🤤

BBBJ: 8/10 good suction, doesnt stop until i nearly cannot take it.

FJ: 9/10 started with cowgirl, and it was a good ride before flipping her over for missionary.

GFE: 10/10 she give me better attention than my Gf and I feel like i can properly relax and converse with her.

RTF: can consider but not before trying Lucky or Bingo. Saw bingo in the kitchen and she was looking better than her pictures
Old 26-05-2020, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
ApenguinPuppy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TRL - MiuMiu

Looks. Around 30 years old.

Boobs: Big C natural.

Brought myself a Vibrator and Paint her, She told me is her first time customer use this. She cant seem to control herself moan very loud and whole body was shaking. She push me away and straight giving me a long bbbj and sex after that.

Rested for 15mins and start again. This time i tell her to hold the vibrator and finger her till she tell me to stop. We have sex about another 20min and call it a day.
Old 26-05-2020, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 4
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold

A well deserved FR for Nut (RP)
Location: such a discreet hotel in central, you almost cant believe it esp in these CB period.
Room: a bit small (but you dont need much space to have sex...). Walls quite thin so take note of your volume.
Looks: 9/10such a friendly gal. Photos looked vampy but had a pleasant surprise that she looked really pleasant and nice, like your neighbourhood hair salon chio bu.
Shower: SOP but thats because i didnt want any, space really too small but i think if u ask, she will agree for some action
Bbbj:10/10 simply out of this world, great suction, slight twisting of head, couldnt take it, first blast out into mouth
After that she initiated massage, nice pressure soothing
2nd round starts after massaging the legs where she will cheekily creep up to your brotherhood
Fj: 8/10 hard again in no time and she rode me cowgirl. She likes gentle rocking, quite sensual. Switched to missionary and pumped again for about 10mins but couldnt c um. I wanted her bbbj again one more time..really addictive and my god she hardly showed any tiredness when she went down on me again. Shot again into her mouth the second time. Satisfied +++
RTF: of course. Hardworking gals like this deserves it.
Old 26-05-2020, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 6
Daigo69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDaigo69 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDaigo69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Stable TRL
FL : miumiu
Date 24/05

Okt response 9/10 fast, responsive and doesn't mind me arriving 10mins earlier. Not as stingy.
Location 9/10 discreet is the most important factor. So this place seems very out of the way for public transport.

Here my honest feedback on the fl miumiu.
Pics is accurate on her but real person is slimmer and Tanner .
Your normal Thai tan.
A pair of 350cc C cup (that's what she told me her implant size though her doc recommended her 375 &#128514
Nice pointy nipples. Good to suck.
Very long fiery red hair to the waist.

Ok here comes the not so good part.
Her face ain't really that pretty... But well the body makes up for it.
Agewise maybe +3/5 la, we all know how it works right.

Her skillwise BBBJ is just slight over average.
Well, I don't have much chemistry with her unlike all the bros here. I pay for 2 shoots but did 1 and left before time.
Just find sex was rather commerical for me but she did some massage as my request as I needed some for my intense delivery job.
I guess when ur ugly ,things always dont look bright .
So can't blame miumiu for giving me commerical vibes

Good
Slim /big boobs /long hair
Not so good
Commerical / average BBBJ / not much teasing. French not allowed.
Old 26-05-2020, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Noobmaster666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TRL Miumiu on 25/05/2020

Looks: similar to photo. Slimmer in person.
Bbbj: good, nice and wet. Able to bbbj for a long time.
Fj: average, commercial, no french
Cim: this is what i like about her, she continue bbbj after i cum.
Rtf: no, i prefer to go for someone prettier and have gfe.

Overall is average, feels commercial. But if you want a good cim then i recommend miumiu.
Old 26-05-2020, 09:31 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
James1154 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by peeboy75 View Post
Location: such a discreet hotel in central, you almost cant believe it esp in these CB period.
Room: a bit small (but you dont need much space to have sex...). Walls quite thin so take note of your volume.
Where’s can see the stable tho
Old 26-05-2020, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 8
Jezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJezza66 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by peeboy75

Quote:
Originally Posted by James1154 View Post
Where’s can see the stable tho
Hi James,
The (RP) in Bro peeboy's post refers to the RollyPoly stable.

You can also use the search facility to search for "Nut"
I would suggest you do this anyway to have a read of some other FRs

Anyway, to make your life easier (and by the way this is what a good FR have included in the first place), here is the link to Nut's page:

https://sammyboyforum.info/showpost.php?...59&postcount=1

Stay safe
J
Old 26-05-2020, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 4
XPKF deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr on Beer from RL

Bro XK replied quickly. I appreciate that he gave me a second chance since he blueticked me the first time I tried to book from him.

Location: The location is very discrete and safe, hard for people taking public transport though
Room: One of the most spacious rooms I've been
Looks: She looks around 90% from her photos
boobs: c cup firm boobs with pointy nipples, very nice to caress with your hands
bbbj: i think she's down with flu so bj wasn't that fantastic
frenching: also because of flu, didn't get to french
fj: started with cow girl, her riding is so shiok and you get to play with her huge titties, next was doggy and she has a nice ass to hold on to, finished off with missionary
GFE: she can speak a bit of english so we conversed abit, attitude wise she's very professional and treats you like a vip
RTF: I'm considering but I wanna visit Lucky first
Old 27-05-2020, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1674 / Power: 12
gorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant future

TRL

Name - Dior
Date - 26/5/2020

After a long break from cb ,couldn't take it anymore and book Dior after reading some frs.

Look- I feel she look much better than her photos and look the same to the last picture in her thread. More toward milf and mistress + ah lian will not reject type.

Body type - she is not tall and consider slim though still can spot tummy. Definitely not heavy and light to carry.

Boobs- natural B and light skin tone nipples color just nice for grapping.

Pussy- clean shaved and delicious for cunnilingus.

Next we moved to her services,

Frenching - for the 1st shot she still french abit and later 2nd shot she will siam stating worry covid19 which I find is lame excuse lor. As I french lover find it disappointed over here.

Bbbj - usually not keen on that but just let her do and really not bad hot suction got dp at times.

Cunnilingus - the cb area are well shaven and no bad smell. Immediately dive in to feast on her oyster.

Fj - she can take hard pounding. I was staring slow and deep stroke and she complained asking me fuck properly so I smiled and reply is it she like fast and furious type? Then without waiting her answer I up gear to speed up. Every thrust I must sure she can feel the impact of the pound by listening to her moan.

To let myself go deeper, I lifted her legs up over my shoulder and lock it making sure she can get out of that position. Dior was abit panic at this time cause she mentioned my worm was abit long for her and she kept using her hands to push my tummy back to make sure I don't go too deep in her.

Did not want to waste time i started my heavy duty pounding with the sound of our skin slapping each other each time I thrust forward.At this point she was not moaning but more of shouting or screaming.

Next I would carry her to do a standing missionary this position gave me more control over her as she can only grap me thightly as she worried she might fall. I level up my pounding power with each thrust I lift her up till near my worm head almost out of her love tunnel and let go fast so that the gravity and her body weight will create the speed and powerful pound that I want and can confirmed once again through her almost alike those AV sobbing type of loud moan throughout the room if not the entire house I believed.

At last I finished in her and here another disappointment for me as she pushed me off without letting me finished my last drop worrying that the cd might break. Alamak make me felt like another condom breaker within a cb.

One thing to note she would use ky which I dislike as it cause too slippery and lost of the gripping sensation but she insisted as she commented again of my long worm and also too dry the cd will break. I jokingly said if worried so much don't wear lah. Hehehe.

Gfe - this is her weakest link at least she gave me the feel. She is more toward Fwb / fb type not those will lied beside you to cuddle you all the time as she lie down during resting she also kept a social distancing like scared got covid like that. kekeke . She more passive and need to take initiative to chat her up if not she will focus on her hp more.
She is the type ah lian style straight forward answer, when she Siam frenching instead she ask me to go down lick her love tunnel more.
But she still showed smiling face and when ask to massage she obliging do it.

The highlight of the session

Her moan that is, it was so loud with every hard thrust she was like begging for mercy but yet so shiok that she don't ask to stop. I bet her moan can on par with the hk protesters shouting their slogan at that time.

Verdict

Wouldn't say this this is a bad session but definitely was able to clear 2 shots of long storage of the sperm bank in the balls.
Something in her that I like ,like her look ,body and her moan.

Hope to try some or their other girls like miumiu or Bowie ,If I get lucky and get free session. Hehehe.

Last but not least, smooth booking with bro Ash .

Thank you.
Old 27-05-2020, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 11
Syncopation deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I wonder how all these FL managed to enter sg during this period
Old 27-05-2020, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
sammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Be Considerate

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
This is an alert to ALL chiongsters and stables.
this quote u write one or u quote from somewhere?

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
When the girls with you, everything seem so sweet. When you leave the place or not around, you should have seen that look on their face when they talking about you.
This is sadly true, they are after all "servicing" you, so have to pretend to be sweet and lovey

Last edited by sammybk; 27-05-2020 at 12:44 AM.
Old 27-05-2020, 05:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
guy120795 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited Bingo on 26/05/2020
Okt replied pretty fast with clear instructions.
Location was really very discreet. East area.

When i reached location and Bingo opened door, she looked abit pissed off. Though at the end, she apologized and smiled alot more. Probably just a bit tired from a packed day. She had some problems that needed attending to so delayed session for abit but it was fine.

Shower was sop. Then moved to bedroom. Gave a very sensual catbath. Licked from neck and slowly moved to to lil bro. I really enjoyed it.

Bj not the best but it was decent. Gave me abt a 5min bj then capped on and started riding cowgirl. It was so good i came soon after.

Rested for a short while and we cuddled and talked abit. Then she initiated round 2. Started with catbath again and then slowly go to bj. I then asked her if we could go 69. She obliged. Went 69 with me on too and her bottom. Ate her out and she really seemed to enjoy it. Legs were even shivering for abit and then she wiggled and almost broke my specs hahahahah. Then proceeded to missionary. Went slow and gentle. Loved how she was also following my mivements. Fucked for about 10 mins before we came together.

Lookswise, although she didnt have any makeup on, i’d give her a 7/10. Still very pretty imo. I really enjoyed my time and will definitely rtf if i can
Old 27-05-2020, 05:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
guy120795 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited Bingo on 26/05/2020
Okt replied pretty fast with clear instructions.
Location was really very discreet. East area.

When i reached location and Bingo opened door, she looked abit pissed off. Though at the end, she apologized and smiled alot more. Probably just a bit tired from a packed day. She had some problems that needed attending to so delayed session for abit but it was fine.

Shower was sop. Then moved to bedroom. Gave a very sensual catbath. Licked from neck and slowly moved to to lil bro. I really enjoyed it.

Bj not the best but it was decent. Gave me abt a 5min bj then capped on and started riding cowgirl. It was so good i came soon after.

Rested for a short while and we cuddled and talked abit. Then she initiated round 2. Started with catbath again and then slowly go to bj. I then asked her if we could go 69. She obliged. Went 69 with me on too and her bottom. Ate her out and she really seemed to enjoy it. Legs were even shivering for abit and then she wiggled and almost broke my specs hahahahah. Then proceeded to missionary. Went slow and gentle. Loved how she was also following my mivements. Fucked for about 10 mins before we came together.

Lookswise, although she didnt have any makeup on, i’d give her a 7/10. Still very pretty imo. I really enjoyed my time and will definitely rtf if i can
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1