The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-02-2020, 01:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 5
Cryptor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCryptor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: how to get a lady colleague become FB

Like the good old saying

Dont shit where you eat
Old 22-02-2020, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 20
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

To me is ok. But dun try overly hard. U may think she likes u. But she may be aiming another guy in your lunch group
Old 22-02-2020, 06:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 876 / Power: 15
Yardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to behold

Recently so many of these posts... All say they have a sexy OL in their office and they want to fuck her and make her FB. BUT, they dont know how and want the bros here to give suggestions... Don't understand what you are thinking. Sexy, then you see lor... Still want to F her and make her FB... Not all sexily dressed women are ready to F with you and be your FWB or FB. If she really wants to be FWB or FB, let her make the move, which I am sure they will if they really want to. The thought of eating and shitting at the same place should be the first thing in your mind. Free fucks are good. BUT at what cost?
Old 22-02-2020, 06:19 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 574 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

FB the most can last for few months only if the sex is good. So, start from small chat n let her used to your presence n from there lead to sex. After a few month, u will get tired of her. Remember to come out some good excuses to have a clean stop.
Old 22-02-2020, 08:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 18
kingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant future

do not eat and shit in the same place la....

i tried before and its not funny when things goes south...
Old 22-02-2020, 09:23 PM
Samster

waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkanibu View Post
do not eat and shit in the same place la....

i tried before and its not funny when things goes south...
I had 2 and still living
Old 22-02-2020, 10:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 14
doombringer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydoombringer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dummydummy View Post
Now lunch is always with another colleague, never lunch alone with her. Night time hard to go out because we both have kids but she ever ask the lunch group for supper after kids sleep.
Have not gone into flirt topic yet, usually just talk about work, family and grocery. I wish to go into that so can proceed futher.
Hope to F her soon..
just trying texting more, if reaction is good proceed to ask her out. if no reaction is cold then should be u think too much. since you drive already pass one, but not sure u pass the looks criteria boh, girls very easy one, u drive, handsome can bonk already
Old 23-02-2020, 01:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
dummydummy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

guys, i am not looking for lover, we both have family with kids. I just want to become FB with her, and enjoy together. No string attached. Our lunch group are only 2 lady and myself. So far we 3 always have lunch together but I never have go out alone with her. My wish is that in future i can have f session with her during lunch time.
Old 23-02-2020, 07:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 14
doombringer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydoombringer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
guys, i am not looking for lover, we both have family with kids. I just want to become FB with her, and enjoy together. No string attached. Our lunch group are only 2 lady and myself. So far we 3 always have lunch together but I never have go out alone with her. My wish is that in future i can have f session with her during lunch time.
u talk to her u know u got chance one anot, she happy to talk to u? got touch touch u? if kinda cold not enthu most likely very hard
Old 23-02-2020, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by doombringer View Post
u talk to her u know u got chance one anot, she happy to talk to u? got touch touch u? if kinda cold not enthu most likely very hard
Yup. Even with group. Shd know got chance anot. Like she always try to sit beside u. Follow you and buy same food etc
Old 24-02-2020, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2438 / Power: 19
garion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Re: how to get a lady colleague become FB

Quote:
Originally Posted by waaaaaa View Post
Yup. Even with group. Shd know got chance anot. Like she always try to sit beside u. Follow you and buy same food etc
sometimes the opposite can work as well. don't make it obvious that out of the three ladies in the group you want to get to know her better or get closer to her. just take it naturally, be equal and fair to all three when you compliment or praise.

try to sway the conversation to topics that women have in common with each other, like how long does it take for each of them to dress up for work. and how do they decide what they want to wear.

can even move the topic to kids if you have kids as well. make it family orientated. later you can start to criticize about your own kids on how they behave entitled instead of privileged.

or criticize about budget 2020.

once you find more common ground with her, you'll be able to converse with her on that. maybe she hasn't become comfortable with you enough to be alone with you without the other two. remember, she's a married woman. and she certainly doesn't want to attract any rumours or gossips on herself. but once you have been identified as one of their group lunch buddies, no one is going to gossip about the two of you if you're lunching alone together or speaking quietly or sneakily in the office because you're one in her group.

hope this helps.

-----and if all fails, that is you don't get to f her or become her fb, you have certainly made another good friend.
Old 24-02-2020, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
driver6699 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
if she is unable to go out in evening or weekends, usually very difficult to succeed as hard to find time together with just 2 person to build chemistry unless she has intentions on you as well.
Old 24-02-2020, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future

Sometimes having unhappiness with the same superior helps, at least for me.
Old 24-02-2020, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 7
bonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

TS,

Both you and the lady married with kids, why fantasized and plan to do such things, will ruin 2 family. Unless you want your kids to grow up without a father, if not I don't see how this thing will pan out well.

I would suggest you go find MLs or FLs, you enjoy the variety and no complicity.
Old 25-02-2020, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
dummydummy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

we talked everything under the sun include our bad boss. We are both in late 30s, i am not looking for love and i hope she is not too. I just want to have sex wit her and both have fun. Not sure how to test talk her into this topic without being treated as harrassment.

while typing now, i am thinking of her sumptuous perky ass, really want to f her doggie someday! hope my wish will come true
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1