The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
user1

Old Yesterday, 06:25 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7309 / Power: 24
MensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ✌✌✌ MENSPLUS-Pills For Men. Faster Recovery, Harder Erections, ED Solutions. ✌✌✌

Special Thanks to our regulars for their continued support.
Cheers guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoomzoomzoomz
Happy New Year bro!!!

Your pills really works amazingly. Have been having wonderful sex with my wife till we are now having sex like 3-4times a week. Will write a more detail fr when i have some time soon. Couldn't resist posting something here today as we had a fantastic session last night. She came so many times!!!

Thanks for the wonderful pills+spray!! Even my wife says wow it really works!! Haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunlinez
There's a definate difference and improvement when u use this pill. That's beyond any question of a doubt. Perform better and more importantly you feel so much better with the sex and yourself. Simply Fantastic!
Quote:
Originally Posted by aruowaiz
Have to totally agree with you guys. It's is indeed amazing and really helps perk up your performance. All my partners are very impressed with my hardness and my fast recovery. I even had times when I can continue pumping my girl after ejeculating. I'm in awe of this product. Good job TS!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrLuffyz
I owed Men's plus an overdue FR. I dont have ED and I tried half a pill. All i could say that it indeed works for me. My babe loves it alot, keep saying how come my dick is super hard. Able to last longer than i usually can. Ended the sex session with a sore dick. Hahah Thanks for the prompt delivery.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cumasterz
Guaranteed to have fun. Never fails me too!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by comefuckmez
Hve been using for more than a year. Nw I keep a bot at hme, 1 in e car, n 1 in e office. Any impromptu sessions up, I jus pop in e pills.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Dragonz
Had another wonderful night of sex using these magical pills. Not often I manage 3shots a night and my partner just loved the hardness of my penis. She said it made her feel how much I wanted her and that turned her on so much.

Will need to stock up again this week so will be contacting you very soon. Thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up! Truly wonderful.
Quote:
Originally Posted by motorsiowSGz
bump bump...

Been restocking for a few times. Never once disappoint me. Great product.

Cheers
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfroJaqz
Never ever fails me. Fantastic weekend of awesome sex and my girl tells me she has never had a dick like mine!!! Hehe. Damn power ego boost.

Thks Bro Mp for this truly wonderful product.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickocheez
Don't usually comment much about these products but have been quietly using it for awhile now. For sure its one of the better products around. No advertising gimmicks and pushy salesman tactics. Just try the pills once and you can feel what's it capable of.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonker guyz
Bought men plus months ago due to busy schedule meeting & bonking no string attach ladies & here’s my write up as follow

Yesterday after having early dinner knowing that I would be meeting someone that will be able to bonk. After actual assignments done & so I just pop 1/4 of the pill which instruction was at least half a pill, but no harm try taking less and it works without any headaches or sight effects. Who knows after work done it’s way too late to check in a hotel to have a good time due to my wife is waiting for me to set up her newly bought hp at home, so head back home set up the phone for her and while playing around with the camera shooting her in braless lingerie and there my dick got hard as iron rod... Open up those pussy lips attack on the clit In 69 Position while she was sucking my iron rod for a good 15 mins. btw her my wife’s skill of sucking was a blow of my mind while dick inside her mouth and tongue stimulating the main vein of my dick nearly cum instructed her to stop coz I’ve yet to fuck her! She got up & changed position to cowgirl and there goes my dick hiding in her moist hole! She was doing the circular momentum as to hit her g-spot wifey claim she going to cum. switching position so I could take control not letting her finishing so fast looking at her slutty & asking for more facial expression. I pump her damm hard and while she cuming I shaft in damm deep inside to make her felt more than orgas and I continue to pump her a good 3 mins. While she came and I told her I will fuck you more hard and deep the sight of her stimulating her clit while I purposely grind my dick vein in her hole to let her feel the pleasure & for that 10mins she enjoyed while pulling anything she could grab I whisper to her asking her to play with her pussy muscle to tighten & loosen while I pumping her deep & hard and finally i unloaded on her belly accidentally shot on her hair.... while writing this now I still having hard on

Existing Customers Are Encouraged To Add To Our Friends List
To Be Updated With Private PROMOS & Offers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1