The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 08-11-2019, 10:00 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -19 / Power: 0
dtouch is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: L8h43

Wanted to take a break from Dome 1, and was feeling a bit sentimental, so decided to revisit H43. Used to be a regular of G9 but she kab ban laew.

Anyway, tried new G18, Mona, who's only been here 5 months. She was the one with the brightest smile so I picked her. She looked ordinary in a non-revealing attire. But before regret set in for not waiting for other ladies to be available first, once the door closed, she turned a bit wild and we frenched and stripped each other even before showering. Wow, first time kena this in GL. Usually only get this in FL Dome 1. Even in the shower, she kept pressing her body close to mine. With her clothes on, she looked a bit meaty, but sans clothes, she actually has a rather petite and taut body with firm boobs. On the bed, she took the lead, and was all over me. She liked to BBBJ while looking up at me. Wow, almost wanted to extend to prolong that wonderful BBBJ. Followed by cowgirl and ended in missionary, and she kept pulling my face up to french her.

Gave me a lingering kiss before ushering me out, and joking that I should wear tag number 1. I'm a bit puzzled by that... does she mean that she felt our roles had been reversed and she picked me from the tank? 555 Anyway, this new G18 somehow magically brought back to me memories of G9 (not in terms of looks and figure, but in terms of GFE). OMG, how I kid thung mak mak G9!

Last edited by dtouch; 23-11-2019 at 11:00 PM.
Old 18-11-2019, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1687 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

G4

Looks - 7/10
Boobs - Fake cup D and quite hard
Body - Petite and flat abs
Butt - Quite nice
BBBJ - 6/10
GFE - 6/10
FJ - Only Missionary

Overall if you want a pretty gal with nice body to bonk, can try.
Old 20-11-2019, 03:57 PM
Samster

bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Any FR from anybody?

I wanna try other gals.
Old 20-11-2019, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtouch View Post
Wanted to take a break from Dome 1, and was feeling a bit sentimental, so decided to revisit H43. Used to be a regular of G9 but she kab ban laew.

Anyway, tried new G18, Mona, who's only been here 5 months. She was the one with the brightest smile so I picked her. She looked ordinary in a non-revealing attire. But before regret set in for not waiting for other ladies to be available first, once the door closed, she turned a bit wild and we frenched and stripped each other even before showering. Wow, first time kena this in GL. Usually only get this in FL Dome 1. Even in the shower, she kept pressing her body close to mine. With her clothes on, she looked a but meaty, but sans clothes, she actually has a rather petite and taut body with firm boobs. On the bed, she took the lead, and was all over me. She liked to BBBJ while looking up at me. Wow, almost wanted to extend to prolong that wonderful BBBJ. Followed by cowgirl and ended in missionary, and she kept pulling my face up to french her.

Gave me a lingering kiss before ushering me out, and joking that I should wear tag number 1. I'm a bit puzzled by that... does she mean that she felt our roles had been reversed and she picked me from the tank? 555 Anyway, this new G18 somehow magically brought back to me memories of G9 (not in terms of looks and figure, but in terms of GFE). OMG, how I kid thung mak mak G9!
What is the size of her boobs? Will find a chance to try her.
Old 21-11-2019, 02:49 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -19 / Power: 0
dtouch is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradpitt968 View Post
What is the size of her boobs? Will find a chance to try her.
Should be around 35C.
Old 23-11-2019, 10:45 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Barsturd is Cool - loads of Potential

Went to take a look last week, saw G20 but sorry, really can't swallow. Went for G19 (i guess is new girl with same number?).

Face: 7.5 (at least my type)
Boobs: 6 (big but fake)
Butt: 7 (nice for doggy)
CBJ: 6 (no BBBJ, sad)
GFE: 5 (no french, shower alone)
FJ: 7

Accommodating, did 3 styles: cowgirl, doggy and ended in missionary. Friendly but no chemistry. RTF? Probably give others a try first.
Old 28-11-2019, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 9
Ghostsquad is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGhostsquad is a Helpful and Caring Samster

tried G2 earlier today

I picked her because she had eye contact with even if she was not smiling
Too much make up on her face
She mentioned her dad is Chinese so can speak a little
Body is slim and fair but boobs are very small, natural

Blowjob has very good suction halfway she put cap on??
GFE would have been better if she kiss/french

Overall service is passable. She mentioned that she is going back early January although she was only here for 5 months
Old 28-11-2019, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

nid to rtf bro.
my first g2 visit oso not even 1 peck...
but on rtf... kissing lots... 3rd or 4th visit... french like lovers.
but i tried her when brand new... ard 1 week old. now rod mood.. i duno laew.
shes ok. not pretty but look likev1 of my colleagues
Old 02-12-2019, 08:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 11
boobyboob deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
G17

looks – 4 (milf face with blemish)
Boobs – 6 (saggy c cups)
Body – 4.5 (not too tann but skin not too smooth either. Has tummy)
BJ - 3 (disappointing)
FJ - nil ( did not try)
GFE – 1 (almost none existent)
Service - 3 (this cannot that cannot for a new gal... Good luck to her)
RTF - nope. Tbh none of my bonks in this house has been satisfactory at least. Will refrain from this house for a long time
Seems like bro GN007SG and I have similar tastes.

My experience with G17 (and this house in general) is pretty similar:

Here's my breakdown (piggy-backing off bro GN007's FR with my assessments in bold):

G17 (11/2019)

looks – 6.5 (cute milf face--blemishes yes, but okay in darkened room)
Boobs – 7.5 (saggy c cups--awesome if you're a saggy tit lover, but won't let you touch in the shower and won't let you suckle)
Body – 7 (Has tummy--and SOFT MEATY ASS to grab onto--about the only thing she'll let you touch!)
BJ - 3 (disappointing--won't let you touch anything during BJ)
FJ - 3 (shit. I can't f***ing stand it when they put on the cd before you're even hard. Had to imagine I was punishing her just to get the job done)
GFE – 0 (none existent)
Service - 4 (this cannot that cannot--this is a HUGE buzzkill although I give her 1 extra point for genuinely trying to make me cum even when I'd given up on the session)
RTF - nope. Tbh none of my bonks in this house has been satisfactory at least. Will refrain from this house for a long time--Agreed. I miss the glory days of this house
Old 03-12-2019, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by boobyboob View Post
Seems like bro GN007SG and I have similar tastes.

My experience with G17 (and this house in general) is pretty similar:
I think we just happen to pick some same gals
I doubt we are looking for the same thing based on your FR heh

I did find some better service gals here thereafter but not one that would make me rtf
Old 08-12-2019, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 17
heartlander72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtouch View Post

Anyway, tried new G18, Mona, who's only been here 5 months. She was the one with the brightest smile so I picked her. She looked ordinary in a non-revealing attire. But before regret set in for not waiting for other ladies to be available first, once the door closed, she turned a bit wild and we frenched and stripped each other even before showering. Wow, first time kena this in GL. Usually only get this in FL Dome 1. Even in the shower, she kept pressing her body close to mine. With her clothes on, she looked a bit meaty, but sans clothes, she actually has a rather petite and taut body with firm boobs. On the bed, she took the lead, and was all over me. She liked to BBBJ while looking up at me. Wow, almost wanted to extend to prolong that wonderful BBBJ. Followed by cowgirl and ended in missionary, and she kept pulling my face up to french her.

Hmmm, Mona, not sure whether it's the same Mona whom i tried 2 yrs ago but had gone back then. But from your description, looks like the same one...anyone can verify whether this Mona is completely new, or a return ? Of cos these girls do change their names every other time they come back.
Old 09-12-2019, 07:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlander72 View Post
Hmmm, Mona, not sure whether it's the same Mona whom i tried 2 yrs ago but had gone back then. But from your description, looks like the same one...anyone can verify whether this Mona is completely new, or a return ? Of cos these girls do change their names every other time they come back.
unlikely the same
gals dun get to return to GL after their stint
Old 13-12-2019, 12:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
peterlimkopi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
[QUOTE=bradpitt968;19452197]G

Bro pm u.
Old 27-12-2019, 12:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
peterlimkopi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys is the tattoo G4 still working?
Old 29-12-2019, 09:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Hearty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
G6 good service excellent communication and skills can try this one really a gem.

Last edited by Hearty; 29-12-2019 at 09:47 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1