The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 09-09-2018, 07:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
MCPeachBlossom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Lorong 20 House 62 (New Joint - China Meimei)

LOL...lots of cockroaches here. Reminds me of those sad losers who want to get into a club but get booted out by the bouncers. And then go home and cry on their bed that they are never coming back again. Aaww...you'll be missed so much. Really.
Old 09-09-2018, 07:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
1649 you mean
I think their Ang pai still got business in their house. But their other 1649 girls we can call from other house. No need to call from this house. The girls still earn the same. And you can TIP them since there was a lot of encouragement about tipping

Bro Fatt Fat, why so difficult? Just take Yuan Yuan la. I heard she is angpai and service unbeatable. Somemore no need to tip. I did read apache say no need to tip. So I believe he must be referring to 1658 and 2062. The WLs here don't need to tip and don't except tips. Don't spoil market.

DO NOT TIP THE WLS FROM 1658 AND 2062. PAY MARKET RATE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stimsia View Post
Agreed.... money doesnt buy everything..... include good service lol

there was once a yoyo@2062 who provide top notch service all the time, really missed her. No tipping required.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
I have a tip too.

You do not need to tip the girls, save your money for more important purposes...If you feel you have a lot of $$$ to throw, you can tip those poor elderly pump attendants who earn about $1500 per month: https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...amily-10090746

Don't say I never help promote other houses. If you don't like to tip, this house is definately for you. Tipping is strictly frowned upon. The WL would think you are insulting her. It is her duty to serve. If you get kicked out by other house, go this house. Sure welcome. Sad Loser, you can also go for Yuan Yuan. I will do my part and inform my regulars that this house is well-known for non-tipping customers, customers who got kicked out by other houses and also supported by the forum's most famous Dai Kor Dai and OKT business consultant. If he and his supporters support, you can be sure the house huat.

I'm sure the WLs will be fighting tooth and nail to go 1658 and 2062 and can't wait to serve the customers there. Cheong ah!

We should all do our part and spread the word. Please carry on!

Last edited by MCPeachBlossom; 09-09-2018 at 09:41 AM.
Old 09-09-2018, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by klss View Post
Since he used “haidilao” as his nickname before, lets use haidilao as example.

Why haidilao so popular? Does its food really outperform other premier hotpot? I think the key thing is their service which is amazing.

U can use the same logic as saying “come on, u r eating the food, not the service” as the logic of “u r fxxxing wls not the okt”. Then why haidilao quickly dorminant the mkt?
A stupid, you paying hdl price or kopitiam price? When you go for $2 michelin star soya chicken, you expect no need to queue and aircon? The problem with fucking idiots like you is that you don't know how much you are paying only. Pay hawker price talking about hdl.

Hdl the pricing is set by govt or market rate? hdl don't give you service FOC hor. Must pay. You can't afford hdl. You can only afford $2. Understand why cockroaches like you get kicked out of houses? You live in a very small world. Anyone who pays kfc price but doesn't understand he is paying kfc price is an idiot. Any customer here ever tip the OKT or helper because the service is gd? You know the ans. The customers won't pay and CMI. Know your own status in life and what kind of customer you are.

Hdl is premium price. I not happy, the mgr come running. I still not happy, I ask nea go down and write to straits times. People will listen because I PAY PREMIUM. And I'm doing a normal activity. First, you are not paying premium price. Second, you have no one to complain because the activity you are involved in cannot see the light. You want you can go complain to police the OKT rude to you. They will laugh in your face. Siao ah, complain OKT rude? In the real world, you are a clown. Do you know what activity you are doing? Know your own social standing and what you are doing. You are calling chicken not attending brunch at the Ritz. You are not some respectable member of society or some angel. Kena fuck by OKT is a given. A lot of ppl want to fuck u.

You want good service, 1st class room, game room, imported beer? Can...you walk in $50 entrance fee. You want to pay? That's how it's done in other countries. You go Korea, the system is you book KTV room before anything else. Before fucking the girl, the KTV room is already $1000. Angmo country you want to sit in the lounge got entrance fee. If you call a WL, refund you back $50. You don't call, then just $50 for the service. You think Geylang $150 budget customers will pay? You know the ans. So don't talk cock about hdl and know how much you're paying and what is your status.

Try to live in the real world sometimes. A simple dinner date for me is easily more than $150. 2 mains, and a bottle of wine is already $200, excluding the fucking soup and dessert and ++. Nothing special. And this is despite holding the hotel discount card. $150 at GL let you fuck. It is so fucking cheap. $150 outside can barely afford you at dinner date. And you talk about service. You're a budget customer, paying budget rates to fuck. And if you don't realise that it's all about the food, you're a brainless, fucking cockroach.

When you are willing to pay for a) service and b) market rates, then you talk about service. If you have never tipped a helper for service and are here talking about service, you know your own standard.

Last edited by MCPeachBlossom; 09-09-2018 at 10:57 AM.
Old 09-09-2018, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 12
klss is a Helpful and Caring Samsterklss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

1. Did u notice what i m comparing? I said i m comparing haidilao with other “premier” hotpot, not $2 kopitian which is ur favorite? Sounds like u more familar with kopitian instead of premier hotpot? Can u name another premier hotpot place besides haidilao? I bet u cant

2. Can you keep ur mouth clean? How many times u scold other ppl by using dirty words just becoz other ppl have different view as u? Do u think u can force other ppl to follow ur mentality by ur scolding here? U expecting everyone to follow ur idea or u just enjoy scolding other ppl in forum becoz u always got scold by ur boss at work? And u keep saying other ppl no money, cheap faces, sounds like u earn a lot, mind sharing how much u earn per mth and how much u spent in GL since u sounds like a VIP business class member?

Ohya, we all cheap faces according to u, then why u bother fighting with “cheap faces” ? Shouldnt u hang out with ur “high classes buddies” 123hu in $2 kopitian instead of fighting here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCPeachBlossom View Post
A stupid, you paying hdl price or kopitiam price? When you go for $2 michelin star soya chicken, you expect no need to queue and aircon? The problem with fucking idiots like you is that you don't know how much you are paying only. Pay hawker price talking about hdl.

Hdl the pricing is set by govt or market rate? hdl don't give you service FOC hor. Must pay. You can't afford hdl. You can only afford $2. Understand why cockroaches like you get kicked out of houses? You live in a very small world. Anyone who pays kfc price but doesn't understand he is paying kfc price is an idiot. Any customer here ever tip the OKT or helper because the service is gd? You know the ans. The customers won't pay and CMI. Know your own status in life and what kind of customer you are.

Hdl is premium price. I not happy, the mgr come running. I still not happy, I ask nea go down and write to straits times. People will listen because I PAY PREMIUM. And I'm doing a normal activity. First, you are not paying premium price. Second, you have no one to complain because the activity you are involved in cannot see the light. You want you can go complain to police the OKT rude to you. They will laugh in your face. Siao ah, complain OKT rude? In the real world, you are a clown. Do you know what activity you are doing? Know your own social standing and what you are doing. You are calling chicken not attending brunch at the Ritz. You are not some respectable member of society or some angel. Kena fuck by OKT is a given. A lot of ppl want to fuck u.

You want good service, 1st class room, game room, imported beer? Can...you walk in $50 entrance fee. You want to pay? That's how it's done in other countries. You go Korea, the system is you book KTV room before anything else. Before fucking the girl, the KTV room is already $1000. Angmo country you want to sit in the lounge got entrance fee. If you call a WL, refund you back $50. You don't call, then just $50 for the service. You think Geylang $150 budget customers will pay? You know the ans. So don't talk cock about hdl and know how much you're paying and what is your status.

Try to live in the real world sometimes. A simple dinner date for me is easily more than $150. 2 mains, and a bottle of wine is already $200, excluding the fucking soup and dessert and ++. Nothing special. And this is despite holding the hotel discount card. $150 at GL let you fuck. It is so fucking cheap. $150 outside can barely afford you at dinner date. And you talk about service. You're a budget customer, paying budget rates to fuck. And if you don't realise that it's all about the food, you're a brainless, fucking cockroach.

When you are willing to pay for a) service and b) market rates, then you talk about service. If you have never tipped a helper for service and are here talking about service, you know your own standard.
Old 09-09-2018, 01:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
1649 you mean
I think their Ang pai still got business in their house. But their other 1649 girls we can call from other house. No need to call from this house. The girls still earn the same. And you can TIP them since there was a lot of encouragement about tipping
Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
There’s no such house as 1647.

1639 already closed and converted to Vietnam house lah... you may wanna edit your comment.
thanks guys... yea it's 1649. sorry always confused with the numbers

1639 previously was a nice house too. the guy okt (he's not the boss... juz managing the plc) is quite a friendly easy going chap. too bad the plc closed and now convert to viet
Old 09-09-2018, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
1. Did u notice what i m comparing? I said i m comparing haidilao with other “premier” hotpot, not $2 kopitian which is ur favorite? Sounds like u more familar with kopitian instead of premier hotpot? Can u name another premier hotpot place besides haidilao? I bet u cant

2. Can you keep ur mouth clean? How many times u scold other ppl by using dirty words just becoz other ppl have different view as u? Do u think u can force other ppl to follow ur mentality by ur scolding here? U expecting everyone to follow ur idea or u just enjoy scolding other ppl in forum becoz u always got scold by ur boss at work? And u keep saying other ppl no money, cheap faces, sounds like u earn a lot, mind sharing how much u earn per mth and how much u spent in GL since u sounds like a VIP business class member?

Ohya, we all cheap faces according to u, then why u bother fighting with “cheap faces” ? Shouldnt u hang out with ur “high classes buddies” 123hu in $2 kopitian instead of fighting here?
Oh wow. Your lack of comprehension is shocking. Let me try baby talk to you like stmsia who thinks govt set prices and market rate means the same thing.

Hdl operates in a premium industry. Your $150 is not a premium industry. It is a kopishop.

So when you choose between zichar stalls, your only priority is the chef and his food. The staff will be wearing slippers, the plates won't be clean. Nobody thinks about 'service' and expects the staff to be able to speak English. You can expect to wait an hour at the best zichar stores. There is no service and no one expects it. So if you eat at the zichar stall and expect service, you're an idiot.

If you are paying hdl price, then you talk abt service where ambience plays a part. You are paying for branding and whatever. There are many restaurants which charge top dollar even though the food is not great. But their service and decor is fantastic.

So when you talk abt hdl, you are already on the wrong track. You don't pay hdl prices. You compare st regis and ritz carlton when you should be comparing fragrance and 81. The expectations are very different.

When you pay 81 price but want to talk about how st regis operates, you don't have much between your eyes.

So, in short, don't talk cock.

I earn market rates and live in a world where a normal office executive xmm expects not to eat at a kopishop or use her hands at Jumbo for the dates, and that means prices start at $200++. WLs all can afford hdl. If you are taking WLs to somewhere below hdl, I would say don't bother. If this is VIP to you, that's sad.

Last edited by MCPeachBlossom; 09-09-2018 at 02:23 PM.
Old 09-09-2018, 02:21 PM
Samster

Now u talk about “mkt rates” to refer to ur earning. So whats ur mkt rates since ur standard is different from us.

Quote:
Oh wow. Your lack of comprehension is shocking. Let me try baby talk to you like stmsia who thinks govt set prices and market rate means the same thing.

Hdl operates in a premium industry. Your $150 is not a premium industry. It is a kopishop.

So when you choose between zichar stalls, your only priority is the chef and his food. The staff will be wearing slippers, the plates won't be clean. Nobody thinks about 'service' and expects the staff to be able to speak English. You can expect to wait an hour at the best zichar stores. There is no service and no one expects it. So if you eat at the zichar stall and expect service, you're an idiot.

If you are paying hdl price, then you talk abt service where ambience plays a part. You are paying for branding and whatever. There are many restaurants which charge top dollar even though the food is not great. But their service and decor is fantastic.

So when you talk abt hdl, you are already on the wrong track. You don't pay hdl prices. You compare st regis and ritz carlton when you should be comparing fragrance and 81. The expectations are very different.

When you pay 81 price but want to talk about how st regis operates, you don't have much between your eyes.

So, in short, don't talk cock.

I earn market rates and live in a world where a normal office executive xmm expects not to eat at a kopishop or use her hands at Jumbo for the dates, and that means prices start at $200++. WLs all can afford hdl. If you are taking WLs to somewhere below hdl, I would say don't bother. If this is VIP to you, that's sad.
Old 09-09-2018, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Now u talk about “mkt rates” to refer to ur earning. So whats ur mkt rates since ur standard is different from us.
My market rate earnings is such that I won't make an empty bet online which I'm sure to lose. Let's bet 10k I can't name any restaurant. If hdl is all you know, that is how much you earn and how often you eat out. The more voguish hotpot is Imperial Treasure (because of it rep for Tecohew food which you also order with the hotpot) and I don't think they provide nail manicure. The food to me is okay but it is branded and people like it. Eating at Imperial sounds better than hdl. Chicks like branded. Imperial they on. Hdl maybe not. Sorry if you're a chao suaku.

All this is irrelevant if you're paying kopishop price. A person who can't think properly is normally a person who will also make a shit customer. That's how you got kicked out. You are the kind of idiot who goes to a zichar stall and talks about service. You don't know your own status. Customers who understand that they are only paying zichar prices make the better customers. You are an idiot.

Last edited by MCPeachBlossom; 09-09-2018 at 02:51 PM.
Old 09-09-2018, 02:55 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Lorong 20 House 62 (New Joint - China Meimei)

Ok, unfortunately i dont earn much. At least I dare to admit. So u wont convince me of making much tips and i wont convince u not to tip more, becoz thats income gap if i assume u earn more than me. At least i dont mind sharing my earning is very average, unlike u keep showing off u earn a lot but dont even dare to show ur “mkt rate” which u keep talking a lot.

Ohya, btw, since u seems care about tips a lot, i m wondering do u make ur living by tips as well?

Quote:
My market rate earnings is such that I won't make an empty bet online which I'm sure to lose. Let's bet 10k I can't name any restaurant. If hdl is all you know, that is how much you earn and how often you eat out. The more voguish hotpot is Imperial Treasure (because of it rep for Tecohew food which you also order with the hotpot) and I don't think they provide nail manicure. The food to me is okay but it is branded and people like it. Eating at Imperial sounds better than hdl. Chicks like. Sorry if you're a chao suaku.

All this is irrelevant if you're paying kopishop price. A person who can't think properly is normally a person who will also make a shit customer. That's how you got kicked out. You are the kind of idiot who goes to a zichar stall and talks about service. You don't know your own status. Customers who understand that they are only paying zichar prices make the better customers. You are an idiot.
Old 09-09-2018, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ok, unfortunately i dont earn much. At least I dare to admit. So u wont convince me of making much tips and i wont convince u not to tip more, becoz thats income gap if i assume u earn more than me. At least i dont mind sharing my earning is very average, unlike u keep showing off u earn a lot but dont even dare to show ur “mkt rate” which u keep talking a lot.

Ohya, btw, since u seems care about tips a lot, i m wondering do u make ur living by tips as well?
Auntie's job is to get rid of cockroaches. Idiots who pay zichar price but want to talk about hdl will make shit customers. As would idiots who won't call a WL because he can't get pass security. People who show pride at a hawker centre are clowns.

Thus far, won't you agree she has done a smashing job? It doesn't take much to get through the front door. You just don't have to be a fucking idiot. But you can't meet the criteria.

I've let you off the hook for making an empty bet. Don't gamble what you can't afford and don't know. That's all you need to know regarding how much I earn. Better for you to reflect on your stupidity than worry about how much I earn.

2062 welcomes you with open arms.

Last edited by MCPeachBlossom; 09-09-2018 at 03:20 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1