The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent, Xelda

Old 03-12-2019, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
sayabby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Any Feedback on PAOLA from EuroExpress?
Old 04-12-2019, 02:50 AM

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 0
Dawen90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDawen90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for MOMO-kun (Modelforyou)

OKT: My brother always supports me no matter what, above and beyond the call of duty.. he is a true gem among OKTs. Was feeling frustrated at work and with other issues and was looking for support.. He gave me MOMO and there was no turning back. (11/10)

MOMO - XMM & Sex kitten all rolled into one fantabulous package

Body- the right curves in all the right places, flat tummy and multiple delicious looking tattoos tell you that this girl has what it takes to satisfy any lucky man. (10/10)

Boobs- Full C's, Nice and perky tits, great to hold, great to watch as they jiggle as you fuck her hard in CG. (8.5/10)

Frenching- She can kiss and the best thing.. she looks deep into your eyes to let you know that she really really enjoys it. Oh her pussy tells you that too.. she gets really wet just from Frenching.. now that's rare! (10/10)

Fingering- Based on your hygiene levels she may allow you to unlock her heavenly gates. HENG I cut my nails! When I entered it was like there was KY jelly inside... So fucking wet! And it got wetter! She requires your max effort to cum, but when she does.. You will see her sexy eyes eyeing you hungrily. Now you are in for a treat and more. (11/10)

Painting- painted as I fingered, loved that she kept jerking when i hit the right spots. She looks at you when you do and those eyes beg you for more... You just want to give it to her. I was tired so didn't paint long (8/10)

BBBJ- BBBJ was good... But felt some teeth sometimes.. in fairness I wanted to BBBJ and CIM so she was down there for awhile and must be tired... So that's my bad! But she never once complained or said she was tired... She also maintains lusty eye contact when you moan.. so you can give her cues to keep doing what she is doing. (9.5/10) (100/100 for effort and attitude)

AR- I am not a fan... but first time for everything I suppose. She tries her best.. but I stopped her cause it's not my cup of tea.

FJ: main event- I was really tired.. took the 10.30pm slot, but she behaves like it's her first session. CG, missionary, doggy, scissors, missionary again and doggy again then ending with BBBJ..Hats off to her.. I had to return the favor and so I missionary her till she came in both the 1st and 2nd shots... I was drenched in sweat. But GFE was high... She kept using tissue to clean me up and gave me very encouraging eye contact and audio cues.. (11/10) Up there with the best I have had in terms of attitude and GFE. I dare say she could be more willing to please than some higher paid girls I have met. Maybe it was chemistry? I don't know.

Face- 9/10 She looks prettier than the photos in person.. but there is no doubt those photos are not photoshopped. super cute when she smiles and super sultry when she is enjoying herself.. her eyes tell you everything you need to know and where you need to go.

GFE- 12/10 as mentioned above... Damn good once got connection. Attitude Top Top shelf

Thanks... Will RTF soon. brothers please take care of her.. her first time in SG

Last edited by Dawen90; 04-12-2019 at 03:02 PM.
Old 04-12-2019, 09:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
myanlien deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for June modelforyou

3 Dec

OKT: 10/10 very friendly, clear instruction, booking was really smooth
Location: 7 mins from MRT, north east. Plenty of buses nearby. I don't drive so don't know about parking
Now for June

Face: 7/10, not a SYT anymore, but cute with makeup and lightning
Body: 9/10 petite, no fat, easy to maneuver
Shower: I shower alone as she said she had too many showers already, not a problem for me
BBBJ: 8/10 Deep and good speed, felt a bit of teeth once, but very slight. She's tired after a while but I don't like BJ anyways so enough for me already.
FJ: 9/10 I tried mostly basic stuff. Start with her rubbing her clit on my rod, then put on cap missionary with some variations, cow girl. Finished 1 shot HJ. She went shower, then gave me massage. Then again start with missionary, then doggie, then boneprone, then cowgirl and shot when she rode me. Her stamina is better than mine haha I'm weak af. She's tight as she has a small frame. Technique in CG is fantastic. Her moan and facial expression is natural and encouraging.
Boobs: 8/10 natural, I like
Massage: 8/10 not the best, but her catbath turned me on for the 2nd shot
GFE: 8/10 chatty, we talked about different topics like real friends
French: 7/10 not DFK, some tongue action
Paint: didn't try

Overall I'm happy with my session. Would highly recommend especially considering her price point and her services.

I also saw Momo, she's really cute too.
Old 04-12-2019, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1956 / Power: 17
lionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

This review is for Jade from VPremium, written immediately after my session with her...with her permission of course!

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=755420

Upon landing after being overseas for work, I could see that Bro VPrem has brought back the favourites such as Isabel, Rachel and Jade. When I saw Jade’s photos, I immediately knew I wanted her since I’m an ass man and the photo of her lying in bed was just so tantalising. Like most bros here (or maybe not), I’m not a fan of silicon breasts but I have to say that hers are very beautiful and fit her body very well! But what I really wanted was a piece of her ass!

Upon entering the room, I could see that she looked exactly like the photos. She’s really sweet and pretty. After the usual shower routine, which is not where you wanna be since it’s in a bathtub, we quickly proceeded to the bed. Jade’s BBBJ skills are also great, with lots of saliva and lots of slurping. Then it was my turn to paint her and she tasted great! Fans of shaven pussies will love painting her cos she’s got one of the most beautiful oysters you’ll get to taste. On to the main show and while missionary was great cos you can French her to your heart’s content, it’s the doggy that you’ll enjoy the most cos her ass is really one of the best you’ll get to caress and bonk. Needless to say, that’s how I finished...on top of her with her legs closed and lying down flat on her tummy. I was panting, sweating and thoroughly sex-tified.

Here are my humble ratings:

OKT: 10/10 thanks for arranging the last minute booking
Looks: 9.5/10 (very much like the photos)
Body: 9.5/10 (sexy hour glass figure with nice perky ass)
Boobs: 7/10 (beautiful enhanced tits)
BBBJ: 9/10 (nice slurping action; can be longer though)
FJ: 9/10 (willing to try most positions; doggy is the best)
Frenching: 9/10 (enthusiastic and good kisser; I had my tongue inside her mouth throughout missionary)
GFE: 8/10 (generally hard working and willing to please. Mandarin is passable but English cannot make it)

Overall: Jade is definitely for those who love nice beautiful curvy asses!

Last edited by lionheart8; 04-12-2019 at 09:17 PM.
Old 05-12-2019, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 16
Plunger_Man is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlunger_Man is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlunger_Man is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Taya of SNS was a very pretty nice and affectionate lady.

Taya was tall, she have a curvy, slim, sexy and tone body.

Her service was POWER!!!

She shower together with me and we french all the way, non-stop from start to end.

Her pussy was nice to finger and lick, it has no smell and it was super and tight.

Her BBBJ has very good suction, with deepthroat and she can suck quite well.

Her FJ was accommodating and responsive. We tried many position. She let out nice and loud moan.

Her service attitude was attentive & willing to serve. Service was not rush at all.

The girlfriend feel was great.

She was friendly and can speak fluent english.

It was like a dream as i have a really wonderful and happy time with her.

Highly recommended for all bro here.
Old 05-12-2019, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 18
pete_slide deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

This is the first time i am trying 2 Russian ladies at the same time.
Also the first time booking through Euroexpress. Booking was smooth and fuss free.

Summary: warm welcome upon arriving in the room. Was greeted by Mia and Bianca in silky nighties. Went to shower on my own (my usual practice) and by the time i am out, they have disrobed and lying naked on the bed.. waiting for me.

First shot was done in Bianca doggy. Second shot was done via Mia and finished in Bianca. Bianca is the more experienced one. Overall a good experience.
Old 06-12-2019, 12:34 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
Line is stuck in moderation for some time to come

RTF June (Modelforyou) 2 days ago

Simply wow. If you don't know who to choose, choose her.
No regret. She's amazing. Everything felt so real. No commercial feel.

OKT is a gentleman. Cater to my request. Thanks, bro.
Old 06-12-2019, 11:39 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
james105566 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

(Livela From EuroExpress)

Usual Verification.Booking was hassle free.

Livela was fluent in English, no problem with communication.

Took a 730pm session, rang the doorbell and was greeted by a pretty and tall sexy girl same as the live pictures . Went in and immediately got excited black lace matching bra and lace underwear.

Went into shower and action started immediately when she started licking my nipples while stroking my 2ic. Feeling was heavenly, she has amazing skills with her tongue and the texture is so soft.

Came out and she started cat bathing me while teasing me. She knows what men want she does it exactly right.

She enjoys every single moment, no commercial feel. Like fucking your fb, she makes you want her more. Attacked her G spot and she got so wet, no lubricant needed. Fucked her in various positions and she came a few times. Whole session was wonderful, already thinking about rtf while fucking her. The level of service, with the looks and body. Blew my mind away.

Looks : 9/10 ( Same as picture, what you see is what you get. Will not disappoint )
Body : 9/10 (Beautiful)
GFE : 9.5/10 ( no ice breaking needed )
BBBJ : 9.5/10 ( Her tongue action is amazing )
FJ : 9.5/10 ( She enjoys the fucking just as much as you do, will initiate different positions )

RTF : Yes, for 100%. A rare gem to come by. Definitely not missing my time to enjoy her.
Old 06-12-2019, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
chiongster1990 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Managed to book a slot with Jade (Vpremium) today. Relly enjoyed the session!

Looks: 9/10 SYT
Body: 9/10 very slim and sexy
Boobs: 8/10 man-made, but very good feel
Kissing: 8/10
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 9/10 seductive eyes!
GFE: 10/10

RTF: for sure!!
Old 12-12-2019, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 17
tissuebox is one of the Best!tissuebox is one of the Best!tissuebox is one of the Best!tissuebox is one of the Best!

Euro Brunette Julia SNS

Here is my humble FR.

Feel so good to be back after suck a long break here.

This is my first FR here since back.

1st impression of her was...WOW!!!!skin as smooth as silk!long sexy legs!

This is my rating

Looks: 9/10 tall and fair lady with long hair
figure:9/10 well proportional and perky butt
Frenching: 9/10 hot and wild like her lover
Fingering: allow, but gently, wet and tight
BBBj: 9/10 damn good, slow and steady with very good suction and motion control, keep looking at me while sucking it
Catbath: yes, allow me to paint her also
Fj: 9/10 tried a few position, willing to please and no complaint of pain all that
Overall : 9/10 "worth the money"
Attitude: 9/10 gf feeling, responsive and no rush
RTF: I will, when i have money.

Special thanks to the OKT as the booking goes off well. It was nice doing business with you so rest assure of other booking from me in the future.
Old 16-12-2019, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2033 / Power: 13
bigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond reputebigboobsloverrr has a reputation beyond repute

Tried kiky from sensual feel

In short everything cannot only cbj and fuck thats all
Old 16-12-2019, 06:31 PM

Dawen90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDawen90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro... Then should state that it's a bad bonk instead... Haha ppl may misunderstand.. thanks for taking the shot for us!
Old 16-12-2019, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 14
Achieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond repute

Why modelforyou no more thread?
Old 16-12-2019, 09:36 PM

This batch go home liao... Wait for next batch ba
Old 16-12-2019, 11:27 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1364 / Power: 16
jaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboobsloverrr View Post
Tried kiky from sensual feel

In short everything cannot only cbj and fuck thats all
yes, that was my experience with this stable also. pics are real, but advertised services are false
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1