The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-03-2024, 02:07 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
SexiSamy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackiekof View Post
Review by a Bro posted upon request,

First visit though, reached n went into the room ushered by another PRC also with big boobs 😝…. Seem like their uniform very loose type can show cleavage…
Then I wait a while, th sweet syt came in n greeted me wearing the work uniform with yoga pants and a revealing top
Her face looks a bit to the mid 20s but still acceptable cos her boobs big!
Then when massaging, I turned my head to look at her, surprised that her spa uniform already off!!! Only left with her wearing a black tank top like spaghetti strap shirt n yoga pants!! Wow very turn on when ML wear this to massage…
Then popped the GQ:
Slowly my face still facing down, she HDLY my ass hole there n balls area.. then flipped over.
She told me put my both legs on her thigh, then she pull her spaghetti strap down to reveal the 2 big soft melons!! 😱!!!
then she say use them to help me PCC of cos I say ok…
Then I bend up to squeeze her tits n suck her nipples, told her so big wow. She shyly say not big haha…
Got a bit slight sag but cos of the size but it’s ok…
She boobfuck me n look me in the eyes damm cheeky sia…
Then when I about to cum, I tell her to stand beside me to HJ me, then she automatic lick my nipples n my hands still cupping her boobs then in no time I shoot a lot out!!!
This is also my fav handjob position to cum.

Can smell her hair, hug here tight when cumming while she suck my nipples until sibei shiok

Usually will top up abit to get her to strip so I can also zhutzhut her

Old 29-03-2024, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 12
ice123456 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyice123456 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Replied to all pm
Can Pm contact bro. Thanks
Old 29-03-2024, 05:32 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 8
wangatwork is one of the Best!wangatwork is one of the Best!wangatwork is one of the Best!wangatwork is one of the Best!
Re: DISCUSSION BIG BREASTS MASSEURS (natural ones only please)

Went to bro @jackiekoff recommendation but didn't take the girl he recommended. Bad mistake. I requested this girl called Eva. But I think she was busy so they switched without telling me. The only reason why I went for her still is cos small head took over. What a lame excuse right?

When I added her wechat her name showed mimi.
Now for the details.

Looks : 1/10 old, fat. Only redeeming quality was that she had e or f cup tits. But if you're fat is that really a redeeming quality? Since you would naturally have bigger breasts.

Massage: 1/10 I'm 10000% not a massage guy but this baby elephant was putting in little to no effort.

Figure: 0/10 If you're into pear shaped women I still wouldn't recommend this to you. Her bmi rating is probably above 30 (morbidly obese)

GFE: 0/10 was like watching a silent movie. Not expecting her to chat all the way but her answers were bad.

Service: 1/10 when it was time to do the deed, I was given 2 options. By hand (50) or by breast (100). As mentioned above, small head took over, so took by breast. Didn't outrightly rush me but can see from her actions she wanted me to cum fast. Kept looking at the clock, when ask her to massage other erogenous regions she just touch touch for less than 1 minute. The whole ordeal took about 5 mins.

Upon asking for her name after the massage she responded curdly with a why do you want to know? She even told me to write a review. Well here it is.

TLDR: bro jackiekoff recommendation is probably v good. But it was just me being stupid to go and try other options. Word of caution, I saw her photos on g1298.com and many other girls photos as well. For her, her photos resemblance and reality are 2 completely different sides of a coin. Resemblance is probably less than 5%. What a way to spend good friday am I right?

Anyway would like to thank bro Jackiekoff for his recommendation.
Old 29-03-2024, 08:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2210 / Power: 14
jackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wangatwork View Post
Went to bro @jackiekoff recommendation but didn't take the girl he recommended. Bad mistake. I requested this girl called Eva. But I think she was busy so they switched without telling me. The only reason why I went for her still is cos small head took over. What a lame excuse right?

When I added her wechat her name showed mimi.
Now for the details.

Looks : 1/10 old, fat. Only redeeming quality was that she had e or f cup tits. But if you're fat is that really a redeeming quality? Since you would naturally have bigger breasts.

Massage: 1/10 I'm 10000% not a massage guy but this baby elephant was putting in little to no effort.

Figure: 0/10 If you're into pear shaped women I still wouldn't recommend this to you. Her bmi rating is probably above 30 (morbidly obese)

GFE: 0/10 was like watching a silent movie. Not expecting her to chat all the way but her answers were bad.

Service: 1/10 when it was time to do the deed, I was given 2 options. By hand (50) or by breast (100). As mentioned above, small head took over, so took by breast. Didn't outrightly rush me but can see from her actions she wanted me to cum fast. Kept looking at the clock, when ask her to massage other erogenous regions she just touch touch for less than 1 minute. The whole ordeal took about 5 mins.

Upon asking for her name after the massage she responded curdly with a why do you want to know? She even told me to write a review. Well here it is.

TLDR: bro jackiekoff recommendation is probably v good. But it was just me being stupid to go and try other options. Word of caution, I saw her photos on g1298.com and many other girls photos as well. For her, her photos resemblance and reality are 2 completely different sides of a coin. Resemblance is probably less than 5%. What a way to spend good friday am I right?

Anyway would like to thank bro Jackiekoff for his recommendation.
Ahhhh....quite alot complain regarding Eva this i know of.Hope next visit you give Mimi a try she will give you a total different experience
Old 29-03-2024, 09:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2969 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5728 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Any one of the above huge tits can make u suffocated to death sia ..
Who one bro?
Old 29-03-2024, 10:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 908 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Who one bro?
Base on the photo u posted think any one oso can la, tio bo? ..
Old 30-03-2024, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
confused deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can share contacts? Thank you
Old 30-03-2024, 10:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
confused deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

First visit though, reached n went into the room ushered by another PRC also with big boobs 😝…. Seem like their uniform very loose type can show cleavage…
Then I wait a while, th sweet syt came in n greeted me wearing the work uniform with yoga pants and a revealing top
Then when massaging, I turned my head to look at her, surprised that her spa uniform already off!!! Only left with her wearing a black tank top like spaghetti strap shirt n yoga pants!! Wow very turn on when ML wear this to massage…
Then popped the GQ:
Slowly my face still facing down, she HDLY my ass hole there n balls area.. then flipped over.
She told me put my both legs on her thigh, then she pull her spaghetti strap down to reveal the 2 big soft melons!! 😱!!!
Then I bend up to squeeze her tits n suck her nipples, told her so big wow. She shyly say not big haha…
Then when I about to cum, I tell her to stand beside me to HJ me, then she automatic lick my nipples n my hands still cupping her boobs then in no time I shoot a lot out!!!

Bro, sorry. New to the scene. Can share this gem?
Old 30-03-2024, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
kimzzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Then popped the GQ:
can share contact?
Old 31-03-2024, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 8
Tytyty is one of the Best!Tytyty is one of the Best!Tytyty is one of the Best!Tytyty is one of the Best!
Quote:

Then popped the GQ:
Bro can share ctc? Thanks a lot
Old 31-03-2024, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 1
Fabil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFabil is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexiSamy View Post
This is also my fav handjob position to cum.

Can smell her hair, hug here tight when cumming while she suck my nipples until sibei shiok

Usually will top up abit to get her to strip so I can also zhutzhut her

Yes, also my fave position.. only way to top it is to have 2 girls suck each nipple each.
Old 31-03-2024, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Ninjoboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi I have a big boobs milf contact, anyone wanna trade?

East side, massage then the deed, boobs more than a handfull
Old 31-03-2024, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -21 / Power: 0
VodkaPeng is stuck in moderation for some time to come

New petite young milf big tits ML just here in SG, location convenient.

I msg her is her nehneh really so big? I went down & got slapped until I concuss…
Old 01-04-2024, 03:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
QaVe85 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by VodkaPeng View Post

I msg her is her nehneh really so big? I went down & got slapped until I concuss…
Bro, can PM and share contact? Thanks in advance!
Old 01-04-2024, 07:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Bananaboy94 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by VodkaPeng View Post

Bro can exchange contact
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1