The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-02-2019, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 13
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Question: How to approach hot neighbor

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazze View Post
happens to me as well with a hot milf neighbor that is always in yoga wear. only thing is both of us are married
Just join her yoga class ....
Old 20-02-2019, 01:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 9
dazze is a splendid one to beholddazze is a splendid one to beholddazze is a splendid one to beholddazze is a splendid one to beholddazze is a splendid one to beholddazze is a splendid one to beholddazze is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rey69 View Post
Just join her yoga class ....
think she is those full time instructor type. everyday morning go out in yoga wear. voice a bit teh also damn turn on
Old 20-02-2019, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 13
Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold

Post a photo of u n the girl n bros can judge probabilities of success
The first thing is always look, right?

For striking up s conversation, athough walking dog is a good topic, walking a tortoise will increase your chance
Old 21-02-2019, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jt1990tj View Post
Thanks for the responses thus far. Some comments have been very useful, will definitely try to chat her up if I see her again.

Hopefully lady luck shines on me once more. Was planning to walk around the estate tonight at roughly the same time I saw her in hopes I'll chance upon her. Wish me luck!
Any luck in meeting her?
Old 21-02-2019, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 7
Ledacour is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLedacour is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stimsia View Post
For striking up s conversation, athough walking dog is a good topic, walking a tortoise will increase your chance
Walking a tortoise may take a few months before reaching home, very good idea bro!
Old 23-02-2019, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 6
Need4Speed1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
She looks like she's in poly, but those tits of hers can be... misleading in some way. So thought it might be best to get a confirmation prior to any move on my part. But good call on the list of topics!
I really think you should take an approach of you really don’t care. Since you’re 10 years older a girl would be attracted to an older guy especially if he’s leading the way and taking care of her.

Just say hey what’s up I think I’ve see you before. Are you a ploy student? If she says yes then ask what she’s studying or majoring in.

If she says she isn’t a poly student hopefully she tells you more. If she doesn’t seem real interested at first then blow her off and just say you’ll catch up with her later.

Even if going pretty well. Cut it off. Just keep it short.

Say you gotta run but ask her while you’re turning away if she wants to grab a bite to eat or some coffee one day.

Another move is show up with a different girl and try to arrange where the poly student sees you and the other girl together. This establishes your cred. If you’re by yourself always then she will think something is wrong with you.

Hope this helps.
Old 08-03-2019, 11:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 744 / Power: 12
Jt1990tj is a splendid one to beholdJt1990tj is a splendid one to beholdJt1990tj is a splendid one to beholdJt1990tj is a splendid one to beholdJt1990tj is a splendid one to beholdJt1990tj is a splendid one to beholdJt1990tj is a splendid one to behold

Unfortunately I did not have the luck of meeting her. However, a cute insurance agent is arranging a meeting with me, so let's see how that goes!
Old 08-03-2019, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Unfortunately I did not have the luck of meeting her. However, a cute insurance agent is arranging a meeting with me, so let's see how that goes!
Looks like you have change target. Good luck to you and looking forward to your FR.
Old 09-03-2019, 12:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 744 / Power: 12
Jt1990tj is a splendid one to beholdJt1990tj is a splendid one to beholdJt1990tj is a splendid one to beholdJt1990tj is a splendid one to beholdJt1990tj is a splendid one to beholdJt1990tj is a splendid one to beholdJt1990tj is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Looks like you have change target. Good luck to you and looking forward to your FR.
A man must know when to give up and refocus haha. Cheers bro
Old 09-03-2019, 12:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
galaxynotes10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
A man must know when to give up and refocus haha. Cheers bro
Any update with the insurance agent?
Old 09-03-2019, 01:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 651 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2492 / Power: 6
Voorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond repute

Just ask 小姐 ai shio kan mai?
Old 09-03-2019, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voorhees View Post
Just ask 小姐 ai shio kan mai?
Later she shout 'Mata... wu lang ai kan gua'
Old 09-03-2019, 02:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
thrush99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajlover View Post
Later she shout 'Mata... wu lang ai kan gua'
later she put him on stomp!
Old 09-03-2019, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

“Hot day hor? Wanna come to my place for some ice- cream?”
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 09-03-2019, 03:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
fun2nite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi. U dont have to use fancy pick up lines.

Pay special attention on what she is wearing, lets say clothes etc . Casually ask her where she buy etc. If you find top and bottom too offensive, you could use shoes, watches etc. Can even be a hangphone cover. Casually ask her where she get from coz u have been wanting to buy it for urself or for a gifts .

Now u have to keep the conversation going. You can say “i have been living in the block for so long, how can i missed such a pretty lady like you staying in the same block”

The most important part is to keep the convo going, be fun and playful! U cannot be scared. Pm me if u need more guide! Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1