The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 08-02-2019, 06:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1122 / Power: 16
siralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud of
Re: Budget SYT massage

Bro.... Queuing up.... pM liao.... Pls share. Thks
Old 08-02-2019, 07:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 662 / Power: 10
sofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to behold

First, let me say that I got this contact from bro PinkOcean, not TS here. But I’m posting my FR in this thread because PinkOcean has closed his thread.

I had since had two encounters with Michelle. The first time I walked in and after the usual massage (nothing to should about but she is hardworking), she popped the GQ and asked for $50. I countered with $30, following the tips given by PinkOcean. She said $30 only for those who made appointments, not for walk-in. So we settled on $40. HJ was patient but she is a dead fish. Even when you roam her, you don’t see any expression on her face. She will just stare blankly at the wall.

Decided to give her a second chance and went back to visit Michelle with an appointment. Again, she asked for $50 until I reminded her and she said $30 ok. Dead fish again.

It is a cheap HJ. $30 and allows some roaming. But the experience I’m not sure is all that worth it. If you just want a quick release, I think it’s fair game. If you are looking for more, like GFE, like she’s into it, then definitely not.

Would I RTM? I think I would, but only when I’m in the neighborhood and needs a quick release, and nothing else.

Face: 6.5/10
Body: 6.5/10 (chubby)
Boobs: B-, C+
Massage: 7/10
HJ: 5/10
RTM: when convenient and when desperate
Old 14-02-2019, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 949 / Power: 11
cosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to behold
All pm with valid sharing / trade replied. Please post some details instead of just randomly give me a spa and lady name. That i can find many from fb. Dmg / MR / location
Old 19-02-2019, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 11
Boboboy is one of the Best!Boboboy is one of the Best!Boboboy is one of the Best!Boboboy is one of the Best!

Share location bro
Old 20-02-2019, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 11
Boboboy is one of the Best!Boboboy is one of the Best!Boboboy is one of the Best!Boboboy is one of the Best!

Bro... share location... thanx
Old 17-04-2019, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 949 / Power: 11
cosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to behold

Recently went back to my regular mp. Seems that place still alive and kicking.
Went back to my regulr ml and service is still as good and cheap! Back to sharing with bros to exchange for good playground!

Please pm me for trading only.
Saw alot of lame exchange just provide a random spa name without any details.

Please pm me with below details for trading!

Name:
Dmg:
FR/MR:
Place:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1