The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 04-02-2019, 09:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 949 / Power: 11
cosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to behold
Budget SYT massage

Was at nearby waiting to meet customer and saw this cute young lady in 7-11..quickly follow her For awhile and to my surprsie she walked into the massage joint opposite the road. Mai tu liao, quickly take up 45mins session.
The counter lady bring me into a room and the cute lady came in. Massage was normal with some occasional brush. Suddenly she ask me if want massage there and i say yes! Of course! Thats what i came for. She straight away pull down my pants and slowly massage my balls and slowly touching the sensitive area for a good 15mins. I reach out to auto roam, no rejection also. After awhile, i released.

Face: 7/10
Boobs: B or C
Damage: $45 for 1 hour mssage, $40 for 45mins additinal tips $30 (yes all in dmg only $70 for this SYT)

Please do not just pm me. Please up me + share your contacts and playground. This is syt with budget, will not trade for free. Only will reply bro who shared their playground. Thanks
Old 04-02-2019, 10:25 AM
Samster

cosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to beholdcosyman is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingKongLove View Post
Can we exchange
Pm me with details!

I received many pms which does not provide me any information or just like you can try eg. abc spa, candy. And no more information. No dmg no fr no details. Lol i can fb / google 50 ml/ spas name to share
Old 04-02-2019, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 418 / Power: 14
Jivetalking is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJivetalking is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJivetalking is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJivetalking is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJivetalking is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Budget SYT massage

Care to exchange?
Old 04-02-2019, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Is this the same place as the other from pinky ?

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 04-02-2019, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowLeopards View Post
Is this the same place as the other from pinky ?

Pierre.
What pinky? Bro pm me and share!
Old 04-02-2019, 11:23 AM
Samster

SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thread name : Budget 2019
Masseuse : Michelle

Do Not Up TS. Points Scammer Spotted
You confirmed by doubts.

TS is a wanker.

Pierre.

Old 04-02-2019, 11:32 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
LouChuNi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

TS. U really PCB.
If u want share here. If not go FO
Old 04-02-2019, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Points scammer spotted! Do not up his points. He is sharing the lobang he got it from PinkOcean. The thread title: Budget2019
Whats wrong to share when the original thread starter closed the thread?
So just let good sharing like this dies off?
Old 04-02-2019, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
Eniko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Haha like this also can
Old 04-02-2019, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
I thought you saw her in the 7-11 and followed her all the way to the Spa
Yes i went to 7-11 before i saw her. It happen to be the same one i went for.

Bro, i didnt knew u gotten the contacts liao. U can pm me and i have many others on hand to share. And i just shared to u. Check ur inbox
Old 04-02-2019, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
You can continue... Good lobang must share
Hope u like my new contacts sharing. Next time Pm me first before u scream bro. I have contactssss. Regular cheongster like you.. but of course i will recommend cheap and good contacts first. If u alr have the contacts, i shared, pm me, i will share others. Here to have fun not to scam.
Old 04-02-2019, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
You can continue... Good lobang must share
You must be PinkOcean.

Pierre.

Old 04-02-2019, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Barack1987 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Share please bro.....
Old 06-02-2019, 12:01 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
partyboyz040404 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Bro can share outlet also? I’ll pm u another.
Old 08-02-2019, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 11
sibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud of

Quote:
Thread name : Budget 2019
Masseuse : Michelle

Do Not Up TS. Points Scammer Spotted

Hmm think I missed this lobang. Can share thanks 🙏 happy cny

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1