The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-02-2019, 11:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 408 / Power: 10
fisheye84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfisheye84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfisheye84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfisheye84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfisheye84 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by m00tix View Post
Try booking ade recently but she not free and she recommend her friends....

What i can say her this friend is a mlif with a huge melon....
When I first saw her, the first word that came thru my mind was 'wow'. She really that kind of CFM MLIF...

After showering, I laid face down on the massage bed and waiting eagerly for her to begin... Off she started the massage on my back. She mainly used her palm to release the stiffness of my back muscles with some finger pressing. She really can massage and get the right spot... For those massage lover and love hard massage then she will be the one u looking for but definitely not piano player or rushing time. 

In our session, we chatted alot on CNY .... She is very friendly and really can chat...

After the massage, she asked to turn over, her fingers started to roam all over my body. Her finger teasing damm shiok and song...
that I got a hard on instantly....

Slowly her fingers roamed to my butt and groin area.. Atfer attacking my butt, both of her hands started to caress my little bro.. That was the best HDLY that I have experienced. You will fall in love to her hand ... her hand really does a magical...

After HDLY and caress by her for about 10 minutes, She started her HJ. And I also started to roam her upper body. She really have A nice pair of SOLID HUGE C boobs ... I caressed them slowly and gentlely. N

I left her place as a happy man....

Recommended for bros that like hard massage and good HDLY....
Can share contact?
Old 14-02-2019, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Estee11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The FR Thread (Sponsored gal only)

Can share contact pls
Old 15-02-2019, 12:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1506 / Power: 12
darkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant future

I thought winds were high and not many people going to hc.. surprisingly still have so many D:

Missing out on all this
Old 15-02-2019, 09:12 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15480 / Power: 21
crackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

When I first saw her, the first word that came thru my mind was 'wow'. She really that kind of CFM MLIF...

After showering, I laid face down on the massage bed and waiting eagerly for her to begin... Off she started the massage on my back. She mainly used her palm to release the stiffness of my back muscles with some finger pressing. She really can massage and get the right spot... For those massage lover and love hard massage then she will be the one u looking for but definitely not piano player or rushing time. 

In our session, we chatted alot on CNY .... She is very friendly and really can chat...

After the massage, she asked to turn over, her fingers started to roam all over my body. Her finger teasing damm shiok and song...

Slowly her fingers roamed to my butt and groin area.. Atfer attacking my butt, both of her hands started to caress my little bro.. That was the best HDLY that I have experienced. You will fall in love to her hand ... her hand really does a magical...

After HDLY and caress by her for about 10 minutes, She started her HJ. And I also started to roam her upper body. She really have A nice pair of SOLID HUGE C boobs ... I caressed them slowly and gentlely. N

Can share contact... I am a 'sucker' for good hard massage. Weekly routine...7 days itch. Thanks in advance and Happy Lunar New Year!
Old 15-02-2019, 10:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Tok2much deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by xTangOx View Post
Bro, I don't have the contact of the girl you tried leh. Haha
Eh bro can share the contact of this wonderful location? Thanks!!
Old 20-02-2019, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
angsty89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Hi can share contact pls? Thank you very much
Old 20-02-2019, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 8
Skysunset deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

hi, can share contact? thanks
Old 20-02-2019, 04:30 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 19
m00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: The FR Thread (Sponsored gal only)

Recently injured my neck and lower back aching very badly... and got this contact from fellow bro... so mai tu book her on Tuesday night ....

Visited this TCM clinic...What i can say her this mlif is quite nice and sweet looking....

When I first saw her, the first word that came thru my mind was 'wow' TCM clinic still got such a nice pleasant mlif..

After inform her where is my pain and aching area, She never say much ask me laid face down on the massage bed and waiting eagerly for her to begin... Off she started the tuina on my back. She mainly used her finger to release the stiffness of my back muscles and free out the blockage that cause aching .

Starting you will feel very pain like killing me... After awhile you will feel relieve and shiok... Really damm good...She really can massage tuina on the right spot...

Then slowly come to my head and neck area ... she just rub and twist n turn the head ...after awhile my neck feel much better and turn here and there without feeling the pain...

Then she notice my leg musscle got some blockage and she start tuina and pressing ... no wonder my leg keep feel like no.strength and aching easily...

In our session, we chatted alot and she also provide some advise how to prevent all this

After about 90min.session , i totally feel like im new born feeling refresh and better ...I left her place as a happy man....

Recommended for bros that looking for a right trained TCM clinic....

Going to leave this flower city soon .......
Old 20-02-2019, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 22
curiosity is a Helpful and Caring Samstercuriosity is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi bro,
Can share the contact?
Thx in advance.
Quote:
Recently injured my neck and lower back aching very badly... and got this contact from fellow bro... so mai tu book her on Tuesday night ....

Visited this TCM clinic...What i can say her this mlif is quite nice and sweet looking....

When I first saw her, the first word that came thru my mind was 'wow' TCM clinic still got such a nice pleasant mlif..

After inform her where is my pain and aching area, She never say much ask me laid face down on the massage bed and waiting eagerly for her to begin... Off she started the tuina on my back. She mainly used her finger to release the stiffness of my back muscles and free out the blockage that cause aching .

Starting you will feel very pain like killing me... After awhile you will feel relieve and shiok... Really damm good...She really can massage tuina on the right spot...

Then slowly come to my head and neck area ... she just rub and twist n turn the head ...after awhile my neck feel much better and turn here and there without feeling the pain...

Then she notice my leg musscle got some blockage and she start tuina and pressing ... no wonder my leg keep feel like no.strength and aching easily...

In our session, we chatted alot and she also provide some advise how to prevent all this

After about 90min.session , i totally feel like im new born feeling refresh and better ...I left her place as a happy man....

Old 21-02-2019, 06:08 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
divebomber is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:

Can pm. Contact bro?
Old 21-02-2019, 10:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 8
Gsamboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGsamboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Bro, can share TCM ml? Thanks

Quote:
Recently injured my neck and lower
back aching very badly... and got this contact from fellow bro... so mai tu book her on Tuesday night ....

Old 22-02-2019, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by riotspace View Post
Any FR for this hot looking ML?
Tried searching but cant find any...
https://sglonelyguys.info/sophia-massage
she looks like the sophia who works at tanjong pagar plaza
Old 22-02-2019, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 889 / Power: 15
rajjnu is a splendid one to beholdrajjnu is a splendid one to beholdrajjnu is a splendid one to beholdrajjnu is a splendid one to beholdrajjnu is a splendid one to beholdrajjnu is a splendid one to beholdrajjnu is a splendid one to behold

Tried another ML from China who works from her own condo in CBD. Excellent service with BBBJ and handjob. Willing to share with those who can up me. Thanks.
Old 23-02-2019, 02:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 19
happpy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant future

https://www.facebook.com/SSPA.sg/pho...type=3&theater

isnt this gal used to work as fl , now working in s spa?
Old 25-02-2019, 07:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
alisson1313 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Sound great
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1