The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-03-2015, 07:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1996 / Power: 13
Hardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant future
Quick fuck with new malay milf colleague Yati

Short Story.

Introduction.

Yati ----

- malay

- mother of 2 kids,

- 31 years old

- very very thick lips, big eyes and fair skin

Yati joined my company recently, a few months ago. Not being a racist, but there are very few malays ladies in the company, let alone one who wears tudung to work..

on her first day she wore a black silk tudung with bright pink malay clothes... most of us found it odd as we know the dress code is usually pastel colors... many people gave her the weird look.

i didn't bother much about her during the first few days.. one day had to stay behind lunch to work... finally finished, 10 minutes left, no point going out.. went to the pantry to see if there was anything in the fridge to 'borrow' any food..

walked into the pantry, saw someone inside eating alone...

Grey tudung, white satin long sleeves blouse, black pants..

it was yati..
Old 28-03-2015, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
machinetan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Quick fuck with new malay milf colleague Yati

Continue ts
Old 28-03-2015, 09:48 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -19 / Power: 0
deceptive99 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

waiting for your next post...
Old 28-03-2015, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1996 / Power: 13
Hardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant future

she was eating her packed lunch in her container and just staring into blank space... wondering if i should say hello... then from the side, i could see the area below her pits..

wah lan eh.. her neh are BIG! at least a D- cup... i see some tummy.. she is definitely not slim... meaty..

i decided could be worth a shot...

me: hello...

yati: slurps...

she choked on her food and coughed....

me: oh my.. are you ok??

i rushed to her... started to help her pat on her back.... she reacted

yati: it's.. it's... it's okay...

she composed herself

me: i'm sorry...

yati: no no it's ok. just didn't expect anyone to be around...

me: oh.. haha. here i am... mind if i join you?

yati : yes sure! of course!

I went to the fridge, thankfully there were some quick heat sandwiches... i took one.. heated it up... went to sit opposite her..

she seemed to be quite touched... i guess she felt being discriminated at work.. didn't see her talking to anyone?

me: so how's the job so far?

yati looked sad... 'erm ok ok. trying to cope..' she was putting on a brave front...

I glanced at her boobs... the front part of the tudung by right should cover most of the boob.. but damn.. her neh neh are BIG! the triangular front just covered the cleavage area... the boobs are visible... i could see some lacey prints on the satin that was quite tight on her... saw a hint of a pink bra....

wah i feel turned on liao...

we chatted a bit more... she told me this was her first time working in a company like this.. she didn't say how she got the job, i didn't dare to ask either... she just given birth last year.. got two kids.. hubby is in scdf... we chat a bit more.. she finished her food, got up and brought her tupperware to the sink to wash...

we continued chatting, her facing the sink, me staring at her curves....

fuck! that butt is meaty! nice to fuck doggy...

i stared and saw a normal panty line... noticed the back of her blouse was slightly tucked out.. it must be too tight and when she sat the blouse came out.. i saw her nice fair skin... she is really fair, fairer than a chinese..

she shook the tupperware to dry it further but she accidentally dropped the over... it rolled slightly away... she walked over... i watched her curves... she squat down.... pants went further down her hips... wah lan eh.. there it is... bright blue panties... fuck sia....

when she was done, she came and sat with me to chat a bit more.. i noticed that her shirt was slightly wet liao.. some water splashed onto her blouse...

i stared at her boobs.. then her face... fuck her lips are so thick... imagining them on my cock liao..

then lunch time was over, people started coming back to the office...

we ended our conversation.

me:hey, if you need help come to me ok..

yati: thank you!!!!

it was a very grateful reaction. I must be the first person she's had a chat with ever in this company...

i watch her walk away with her curvy body... her butt moving side to side naturally... she is chubby.. but I LIKE!

went back to work... couldn't get her red thick lips out of my head...

shit la... i'm attracted to her liao...
Old 28-03-2015, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
zack76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

another great story bro, Are your other 2 story done???
Old 29-03-2015, 01:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9883 / Power: 19
gasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond reputegasscut has a reputation beyond repute

nice start up. keep going TS!
Bros who upped me for the second time, please kindly wait. I will definitely return the favor once i am able to. Do note that i might take sometime before i am able to do so. Do pm me if i forgotten about your up.
Old 29-03-2015, 01:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4985 / Power: 17
simifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond reputesimifly has a reputation beyond repute

Nice....awaiting yr continuation.
Old 29-03-2015, 01:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2015 / Power: 16
gunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond reputegunner77 has a reputation beyond repute

pls continue!!
Old 29-03-2015, 02:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 12
honeypig13 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhoneypig13 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Camping with chips
Old 29-03-2015, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 13
ragpicker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more, like that everyday you get to f her.
Old 29-03-2015, 11:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tangi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good one ts, love it
Old 29-03-2015, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 19
NRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond repute

Great start, pitching my tent to support for more updates !!

Minimum 5 pointers for exchange thanks
Uplist : Season_Tea - Pls post something
Note : Bros who upped me, be patience I will return
Old 29-03-2015, 03:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1916 / Power: 18
Born2Skru has a brilliant futureBorn2Skru has a brilliant futureBorn2Skru has a brilliant futureBorn2Skru has a brilliant futureBorn2Skru has a brilliant futureBorn2Skru has a brilliant futureBorn2Skru has a brilliant futureBorn2Skru has a brilliant futureBorn2Skru has a brilliant futureBorn2Skru has a brilliant futureBorn2Skru has a brilliant future

more please...nice story ts
Old 29-03-2015, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Camping for next update
Old 29-03-2015, 06:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4981 / Power: 23
lifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond repute

camping

happy chionging.. no worries abt points lah
don't pm me for post or points. I will up anyone randomly.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1