The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-01-2005, 12:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 22
freebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant future
Re: Anyone masturbate with strangers panties or bra?

haha..thanks for all the replies..i thought i was the only perverse one here...i actually stole a bra and masturbated into in n threw away..think it was 36d cup..maybe it was an auntie..who knows...n i also masturbated with silky black,white panties..but nv shoot into them...

i have been aiming for a pretty gal's panties but it is difficult to steal it coz the window is about 3-4 metres away..nd something long n thin to hook it outta the window..always see her bra n panties (gstrings inclusive) hanging near her window..any ideas recommended

if i can get it..may be willing to share with the bros here too...
Old 19-01-2005, 12:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by freebiez
..i actually stole a bra and masturbated into in n threw away..
Its a criminal offence to steal other ppl's bra.. and knn.. if u appear in papers how? be careful leh... no point like tat u ganna jail.. might as well go GL.. pay the thai gals or the cat150 or even the china FL to give u their soiled panties... be warn.. dont wan to see u in papers.. (eh.. even if u appear.. i wont know who u are.. ) if u wan us to know its u.. when reporter ask u.. just shout,"SB!"...
Old 19-01-2005, 12:06 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -51 / Power: 0
ingeniusdave has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

aiya, forgot u r those fetish types... i used to had 2 undies fm PRCs... if known u earlier given em to u liao... haha

but one day i decided to threw em away, cant make $$$ anyway. i put em opp my blk letterbox top. within half an hr, they r gone liao, i think ah pek took em home n smell them
Old 19-01-2005, 12:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 987 / Power: 21
japboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to beholdjapboy is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Anyone masturbate with strangers panties or bra?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawry
if u wan us to know its u.. when reporter ask u.. just shout,"SB!"...
SB = Song BO?... kekekeke...
Old 19-01-2005, 12:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ivan96935sg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i luv bra/panty also....
Old 19-01-2005, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 22
freebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant futurefreebiez has a brilliant future

ya i know its dangerous..thanks for the kind reminder...so tats y done it discreetly..for the panties...i was just hanging on the bamboos on the staircase..no need to take long ting to hook it..anyway bros...i only used washed clean panties...
Old 19-01-2005, 12:17 PM
Samster

lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of

Quote:
..no need to take long ting to hook it..
pengs.. u heard before.. "go up mountain many times sure meet tiger?!?!?"
Old 19-01-2005, 12:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Quote:
ya i know its dangerous..thanks for the kind reminder...so tats y done it discreetly..for the panties...i was just hanging on the bamboos on the staircase..no need to take long ting to hook it..anyway bros...i only used washed clean panties...
if kenna caught sibei lao kui.
how to explain to family, frens n colleagues why u go around stealing women's underwear, without looking like some sick pervert.
Old 19-01-2005, 12:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ivan96935sg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

luv playing with bra/panty also. wanna email me at [email protected] to discuss further......
Quote:
Old 19-01-2005, 02:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -51 / Power: 0
ingeniusdave has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
betta dun do it again... dangerous...

e guy who use panties to pak chiu cheng betta dun do it again, very dangerous, police later catch u.

wat happen if someone is walking down e steps, and its a lady? u confirm die man. 1 thing b4 u die, force her to oral u lor, anyway cfm go jail one mah, maybe she oso tat time horny

these chaps r classified as fetish types under doctor terms, but i can supply u with undies @ $10 per dozen, used one, some washed some not.

i can get those fm prc or pdmm easily... but not on a constant supply
Old 19-01-2005, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by p_f_a_b
Yup me too...some on here who know me already know that...love to wear them first b4 jerking off with it...anyone like to get to know pantywearer pls feel free to pm me...
FAINT!!!
"DAVID BECKHAM"!! email his fan club..
Old 19-01-2005, 05:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
useeone is Cool - loads of Potential

yes, me too share the same fetish for bras & panties(especially worn or stained with minor period stain).

if u r lucky it could be found behind under viod deck of hbd estates.. i use to canvas for it, found it & unload my cum onto the pussy area at nearby playground without being notice.. a jackpot for me when i found those small size panties that suppose to be school gals or chiobus wearing..
Old 19-01-2005, 05:22 PM
·Ïñ§ØmÑ¡â·

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Seriously speaking, having a fetish is one thing....but carrying it too far's gonna cost you bro....just be careful lah...
Old 19-01-2005, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol
holy mercy..... what else?..... mr hyde wears plastic strapped padded push-up bras?

bro freebiez cant possibly live to tell the ghastly tale!
Hehehehe actually i got fetish for bras too but cannot lah too obvious if I wear them......
Old 20-01-2005, 11:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 20
covenn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycovenn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by p_f_a_b
Yup me too...some on here who know me already know that...love to wear them first b4 jerking off with it...anyone like to get to know pantywearer pls feel free to pm me...

HAHAHAHAHA *pengz*
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1