The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-06-2010, 01:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 15
taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of
Re: Real doctor/medical related stories

They'll usually get a male nurse to shave but maybe they're short handed in this case
Old 24-06-2010, 09:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123456787654321 View Post
Would like to share my story.

Suffered a serious limb injury many many years ago. A few days after surgery, a procedure had to be done in order to check that everything was healing fine. I was informed that a nurse would come to prepare me an hour before the procedure. I had absolutely no idea what that meant, so I was lying on the bed completely relaxed and reading a book. The ward was mostly empty and I had no visitors that day.

She came striding to me with a basin of water and a small bag. The nurse was a slim, attractive Singaporean Indian lady, probably in her 40s, with skin the colour of milk chocolate, very nice and smooth. She was wearing a close-fitting blue uniform, not white. After greeting me, she cheerfully pulled the screen around the my bed, set her stuff down on the bed and proceeded to strip my pants off. As you may know, hospital gowns are very easy to fasten and unfasten, nothing but some velcro tabs holding pieces of cloth in place.

I was so shocked I couldn't react at first. When she took a disposable razor and started wetting it with the water from the basin, I immediately demanded to know what the heck she was doing. She told me she had to shave my groin to prepare for the procedure. I asked a rather foolish question about how much she had to shave, and she looked at me indulgently, as a mother would to a child, and told me everything had to go, of course. Then the reality of the situation hit me, and I was quite embarrassed as she spread my legs open and proceeded.

I observed her the whole time she was shaving me, but I didn't get aroused until she had to handle my penis this way and that in order to shave around it. Of all places to hold on a penis she held the head and tip of the foreskin at the bottom where the pleasure spots are. I tried to control myself but it was to no avail. As the base of my penis hardened and grew she tugged the head and foreskin harder in the opposite direction to where she was shaving (i.e. when she was shaving left, she pulled to the right). After a couple of quick strong strokes from the razor she tugged in another direction to shave another side, and so on. Needless to say all this tugging and holding, plus her looking straight at my groin, and even the strokes of the razor, caused me to have a full erection very quickly. My erection even forced her to change her grip as she shaved the last area, as she couldn't possibly hold onto the foreskin anymore. Just for a moment she took a firm grip around my erection just below the head. It was very brief, but extremely pleasurable.

When she was done she dropped the razor in the basin. There was my erection, fully stiff and hard extending over my belly, foreskin fully retracted, head red, purplish and angry, with the slit starting at me. She looked at me and then looked down at my erection. Suddenly I felt very awkward. She looked at me again and this time I turned my face away, trying to pretend I didn't know anything. Of course I did a really lousy of job of it, and finally turned back and mumbled an apology. She gave me that maternal look again and told me there was nothing to be sorry about, it happens all the time. And besides, she was rather flattered she could still excite a young punk like me. We laughed over it. Then, very matter-of-factly, she grabbed my erection hard and turned it all around to see if she had missed any spots. After a quick check, she let go, stood up, and we said goodbye to one another.

. Even now, I still find that episode highly erotic, even though nothing happened.
Thanks bro for relating yr experience at the hosp which sounds pretty similar to mine on Pg 2 #25. As i was pretty young tat time n it was the 1st time appearing nude b4 a female nurse, was really very shy....paiseh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHitMan View Post
In all check up when regard to girl i thought a nurse will also be presence with the male doctor. If there any body contact needed with the girl then the nurse will do the checking not the male doctor right.
Not always i tink...mi fren told mi tat when she went for her pap smear, she was only 1 to 1 wif the doctor. But if the doctor needed to check any part of the gal's body including her private part, believe he is authorised to do so and touch her alone w/o having to ask his nurse to help him do it

Quote:
Originally Posted by taegukgi View Post
They'll usually get a male nurse to shave but maybe they're short handed in this case
Probably so for the men, but i tink it actually depend on the hosp concerned. Some hosp wil ask female nurse to shave the male private area while some wil ask the male attendant to do it as my experiences show....but there is actually not much diff. If a male staff does the shaving, the female nurse will still come around to check u in the nude. But for the shaving of the female pubic area, they will only send a female nurse to do it...its quite obvious why

Last edited by Rickey; 24-06-2010 at 10:10 PM.
Old 24-06-2010, 10:16 PM
Samster

taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Probably so for the men, but i tink it actually depend on the hosp concerned. Some hosp wil ask female nurse to shave the male private area while some wil ask the male attendant to do it as my experiences show....but there is actually not much diff. If a male staff does the shaving, the female nurse will still come around to check u in the nude. But for the shaving of the female pubic area, they will only send a female nurse to do it...its quite obvious why
lol, that's quite obvious but in the OT, there are tons of male nurses seeing naked female bodies anyway.
Old 30-06-2010, 07:26 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by taegukgi View Post
....but in the OT, there are tons of male nurses seeing naked female bodies anyway.
Not really, i tink, but there could be 1 or 2 sometimes.... Usually its the female nurses tat are around to help the surgeons in the O/T.... and there are oso 1 or 2 male attendants around to help move the patient before, during and after the ops.....of course they 'tan tiok' seeing so many naked females everyday by just being an attendant, dun even need to be a doctor. The only other male staff i can tink of in the O/T are the surgeons themselves....
Old 30-06-2010, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Not really, i tink, but there could be 1 or 2 sometimes.... Usually its the female nurses tat are around to help the surgeons in the O/T.... and there are oso 1 or 2 male attendants around to help move the patient before, during and after the ops.....of course they 'tan tiok' seeing so many naked females everyday by just being an attendant, dun even need to be a doctor. The only other male staff i can tink of in the O/T are the surgeons themselves....
Yeah but probably only a very pretty one will catch the attention of experienced doctors .
Old 08-07-2010, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2019 / Power: 19
georgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond repute

i am sure you all hear of the recent VN doc case.... IMO, there is nothing wrong for us to cvomplain abt a pain in the @ss or dick... but as long as we keep our hands to ourselves, hands dun touch the kkj, wee are safe
Old 08-07-2010, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgejungle View Post
i am sure you all hear of the recent VN doc case.... IMO, there is nothing wrong for us to cvomplain abt a pain in the @ss or dick... but as long as we keep our hands to ourselves, hands dun touch the kkj, wee are safe
What's with the VN doctor case?
Old 12-07-2010, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgejungle View Post

Definitely nothing wrong to seek medical attention from any doctor male or female even if yr problem is abt yr ass or dick. But while they can touch and play around with yr ass, dick or balls, u mustn't return the favour and touch their boobs, tits or pussy. Though in tis case, he just tried to hug n touch the female doctor at her shoulders from behind.

Afraid tis will lead to female doctors not wanting to attend to sexual problems of male patients from now on... esp the walk-in ones. But my experience is tat generally doctors esp the female 1s do not mind seeing and examining the male private parts....in fact i can see they hav no inhibitions at all.

1) Once i sustained a small cut behind my dick, n tis young female doctor who is a locum smilingly told mi to lower my pants and attended to my injury. Actually didnt noe it was to be a female doctor at 1st, so when i was called into the consultation room and saw her, felt damn shy. Tot of reversing back out but cld not bcos it was aching mi there. So had to strip to her for the treatment, n OMG didnt realise tat tis doc was so skillful in handling my dick and balls, she actually played with my penis and caress and squeezed my balls causing mi to nearly cum and shoot my load off. She really gave my private area a very good check. Really damn embarassing lor but no choice, pain mah

2) There was once i went for my health screening and was examined by a lady doctor ard 50 yo. As part of the process, she was supposed to check my private part. I was asked to strip down to my underwear and lie on the bed for the examination. After examining my abdomen, she asked mi to pull down my suspenders. I declined as i had been doing tis during all my previous MANDATORY check-ups n so i decided tat i m not going to allow the doctor to check mi cock and balls tis time round. She frowned n looked upset when i refused to strip to her. Then, i kinda of tease her by allowing her to pull down mi underwear just a little bit when she asked again to check for hernia w/o seeing my private part. She looked as if she was very keen to see my erected cock caused by my embarassment which was just slightly covered over by my suspenders , and the many times she tried to persuade me to take off my underwear... haha !!
Old 13-07-2010, 12:01 AM
Samster

Horny female doctor?
Old 13-07-2010, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
DOM Sanni deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think its very natural, the urge is always there and its something that you can't control.

A friend of mine told me his story when he had a very bad bike accident age 20. He was hospitalised for 6 months with both legs and one arm wrapped up and hanging on some props. There was no way for him to get out of the bed.

There will be people who come and rub him down, sort of like a dry-clean type of bath. At one time, after about 3 months in hospital, there came a lady, big, fat, ugly, 60+, a grandmother, to do the bath. When she reached his groin area, he felt he was going to get a hard-on.

He kept trying to control himself, he looked at the ugly lady, what a miserable sight. How can he possibly get a hardon with someone like that cleaning his private parts? Regardless of how he manipulated his thoughts, he had a full erection and the fat lady was shaking her head in disapproval.

Till this day, he still couldn't believe himself. He still find it very difficult to accept the fact that a big, fat, ugly grandmother made him erect.

It goes to show that it is something we can't control. Its in our body, our senses and definitely not something our mind can control.

If an expired lady could produce a hardon without even trying, then a SYT would probably make him ejaculate.
Old 13-07-2010, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 20
gilagila100 is one of the Best!gilagila100 is one of the Best!gilagila100 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOM Sanni View Post
I think its very natural, the urge is always there and its something that you can't control.

A friend of mine told me his story when he had a very bad bike accident age 20. He was hospitalised for 6 months with both legs and one arm wrapped up and hanging on some props. There was no way for him to get out of the bed.

There will be people who come and rub him down, sort of like a dry-clean type of bath. At one time, after about 3 months in hospital, there came a lady, big, fat, ugly, 60+, a grandmother, to do the bath. When she reached his groin area, he felt he was going to get a hard-on.

He kept trying to control himself, he looked at the ugly lady, what a miserable sight. How can he possibly get a hardon with someone like that cleaning his private parts? Regardless of how he manipulated his thoughts, he had a full erection and the fat lady was shaking her head in disapproval.

Till this day, he still couldn't believe himself. He still find it very difficult to accept the fact that a big, fat, ugly grandmother made him erect.

It goes to show that it is something we can't control. Its in our body, our senses and definitely not something our mind can control.

If an expired lady could produce a hardon without even trying, then a SYT would probably make him ejaculate.
I wun blame or ridicule ur fren.

A hardon in this kind of situation means he is still very healthy sexually.

If handled like tat and still nothing, then got cause to shake head.

But the grandma really not professional leh, she shld knw that a young man like ur fren probably cannot help it.
Old 13-07-2010, 11:45 PM
Samster

Fat grandma seriously doesn't sound very delicious
Old 14-07-2010, 07:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
DOM Sanni deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilagila100 View Post
But the grandma really not professional leh, she shld knw that a young man like ur fren probably cannot help it.
It was a long time ago at the old Tan Tock Seng Hospital which has since been demolished. Back then medical care wasn't that professional. The ward seem to be reserved for bikers and hell riders, lots of patients with limbs suspended, all long term patients.

Those body cleaners everyday clean body, handle cocks everyday, I guess they have to deal with a lot of erection.

I wonder if girls will get wet when they get washed down there. If got vacancy, I want to apply leh.
Old 14-07-2010, 08:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

maybe grandma old oredi, her hands kept shaking during inspection ...
Old 14-07-2010, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOM Sanni View Post
It was a long time ago at the old Tan Tock Seng Hospital which has since been demolished. Back then medical care wasn't that professional. The ward seem to be reserved for bikers and hell riders, lots of patients with limbs suspended, all long term patients.

Those body cleaners everyday clean body, handle cocks everyday, I guess they have to deal with a lot of erection.

I wonder if girls will get wet when they get washed down there. If got vacancy, I want to apply leh.
Males are always at the disadvantage
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1