The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 20-02-2019, 11:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 553 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post
Haha... same as what my gf and ex says. She ok to let guys beo her or even see her zaogeng but not stare until so obvious that she feel uncomfortable. She also worry the guy can't control and reach out to touch her. Or worse take hp and take pic of her.
think e latter is bad e worst case scenario ba..
Old 20-02-2019, 11:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
CameIntoContact deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very interesting thread, nice share bros!
Old 20-02-2019, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Yesterday on the bus a lady was sitting opposite me. While crossing her leg, she lifted her leg, knee up, and sat like a boss with one leg crossed horizontally. I could see her purple lace panties throughout the whole journey.
Old 20-02-2019, 03:59 PM
Samster

zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
Yesterday on the bus a lady was sitting opposite me. While crossing her leg, she lifted her leg, knee up, and sat like a boss with one leg crossed horizontally. I could see her purple lace panties throughout the whole journey.
she muz be attracted to u bro for her to do tht in front of u. lolx
lucky u bro.
Old 20-02-2019, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 7
blu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Had a meeting today.
Counterpart was a curvy pre milf.
Tight hipster jeans, very thin sheer white shirt, showing her purple lacy bra clearly, probably 3/4 ball showing. throughout the meeting, can see the golden globes moving as she shifted, almost seeing the aerolas .. was a good meeting .. steam 🤣
Old 20-02-2019, 07:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 10
qwertysg1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqwertysg1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
My NPCC officer cadet wears tight tops or dresses and loves thin bra or bralette due to small cup size. When she is aroused her nipples can be seen clearly poking through her bra and top.
got any pics?
Old 20-02-2019, 07:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
BiggerLeague deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blu3fin View Post
Had a meeting today.
Tight hipster jeans, very thin sheer white shirt, showing her purple lacy bra clearly, probably 3/4 ball showing. throughout the meeting, can see the golden globes moving as she shifted, almost seeing the aerolas .. was a good meeting .. steam 🤣
If you were her customer, you sure agree to everything she said
Old 20-02-2019, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggerLeague View Post
If you were her customer, you sure agree to everything she said
Cannot agree! Need more meetings to confirm then double confirm before agreeing... haha... can see a few more times..
Old 20-02-2019, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Had a meeting today.
wow. how to concentrate lydat?? lolx
Old 20-02-2019, 11:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -19 / Power: 0
deceptive99 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

anyone seen any OL that purposely pull their short
dress all the way up to purposely show their undies at work?
Old 20-02-2019, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
Rubest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
wow. how to concentrate lydat?? lolx
Concentrate on her (o)(o) instead
Old 21-02-2019, 07:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Had a meeting today.
Tight hipster jeans, very thin sheer white shirt, showing her purple lacy bra clearly, probably 3/4 ball showing. throughout the meeting, can see the golden globes moving as she shifted, almost seeing the aereolas .. was a good meeting .. steam ��
Must be another notti girl ..wearing such tight jeans and a translucent, transparent or see thru' blouse ..bro here can test water with her to find out if she really is tat type ...high chances are she is else she won't wear until so sexy to tease guys ...it's in the nature of most girls tat they want to look sexy n attractive to men esp if they know themselves tat they have got some standard already

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 21-02-2019, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

Wah 3/4 ball showing ! Balls must be falling out from the cup.

Pls arrange more meetings maybe 1 to 1. Hehe

Quote:
Had a meeting today.
Old 21-02-2019, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiko View Post
Wah 3/4 ball showing ! Balls must be falling out from the cup.

Pls arrange more meetings maybe 1 to 1. Hehe
to hv a more in depth understanding of her biz structure perhaps? lolx
Old 21-02-2019, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 7
blu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Must be another notti girl ..wearing such tight jeans and a translucent, transparent or see thru' blouse ..bro here can test water with her to find out if she really is tat type ...high chances are she is else she won't wear until so sexy to tease guys ...it's in the nature of most girls tat they want to look sexy n attractive to men esp if they know themselves tat they have got some standard already
Nah 😁.. I see only. Just admire.
She's very professional and proper.
To me, a lady who is naturally and comfortably sexy is better than one trying too hard.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1