The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-02-2019, 10:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 18
Leeds2006 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLeeds2006 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Did I kena the KC Trap?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanezjem555 View Post
Bros,
Don't be fooled. How can ML or FL be exclusively for you ? They touched many many, played many many and enjoyed many many.

We may want them to start afresh but they have luggage which they carry into the relationship. Ordinary girl got luggage already, how about ML or FL ?

They have tasted GQ, or FJ for money. It is easy money compared to many jobs they have access to like cleaner, salesgirl, factory worker, OL etc. When they have relationship with you, you provide money for her, in the back of her mind, she is doubling or tripling that stack of money you gave her bcos she remembers her ML or FL days. There is always this possibility of passive income in the back of her mind. This is only human.

Your feelings for her are authentic. However, many FL n ML put on a `mask`, `screen` or `armour` to shield their feelings in their interactions with customers. This is also only human to protect oneself from getting hurt. Unfortunately, this mask/screen/armour or shield, is also brought in for their normal relationship esp with opposite sex.

Any relationship with FL n ML is an emotional rollercoaster. Normal relationship already jiatlat, what more with a lady with a complicated emotional makeup. If I serviced that many women a day (aiyo, guys don't think harmsup, female customers in all shape n sizes, with armpit hair and smelly bush must serve, worse.. must pretend convincingly that I like them), my emotions will also be fragmented and wrecked. So must wear mask,shield, armour and convince myself it is only a job.

Too complicated and too many guessing games. After reading many many KC recounts, so far, I came across two or three `successful conversions` only. Even one of my current ML has a Sporean hubby, has a kid with him, was once married to a abusive China mainlander (once beat her with a wooden bench)when she was 18, had a kid which is grown up and married, opened a KTV in China, could not make it, came to Spore, and now has a 8 yr old kid with Sporean. Came to spore, worked as a cleaner in kopi tiam, decided that she could do better and set up one person operation massage shop.

And me ? Become a white knight ? The KC trap is there for me or her to walk into it. Danger already, why go and kenna trap oneself ? Forget it lah.. she happy with her life and adores her 8 yr old daughter works hard for a simple life. And I keep it simple and straightforward. Pay, enjoy and go. When White Knight feelings arising, I pao an angoow for daughter`s birthday or her birthday, or buy a box of Ferrari or Royce. Don't complicate her life, don't complicate my life.

Rock On Bros

PS: Anyway, milf easier to avoid KC. SYT will be harder as too attractive and SYT will milk Bros for all they are worth.. beware..
Well advised & good pointers, thnks, Bro.
Old 12-02-2019, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 6
AL1188 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAL1188 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAL1188 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supernova222 View Post
Bro, her private life is her own private life. i have no say in who she wants to serve or what she does outside. If u read my previous posts, she has never agreed to going out with me, or anyone else. Even if she did, it was in the past and there was one big mistake she had made (refer to earlier posts} Dont ask how i found out. At first i wanted to just walk away after realizing this but i reckoned this happened in the past when i did not know her yet, and whose fault or who lead who on, is none of my business.

And why i know i am different from the rest of her customers? She lent me $ when i am down. It might not be a big 4 figure sum, but despite me having no relations to her, she still agreed to the loan.
Hi bro, its seems your case is rather rare. Agreed that it takes a lot of trust to lend someone money let alone she is just a ML. It speaks volume about this ML. You are a lucky guy. Remember to pay her back yeah Take care.
Old 12-02-2019, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Supernova222 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AL1188 View Post
Hi bro, its seems your case is rather rare. Agreed that it takes a lot of trust to lend someone money let alone she is just a ML. It speaks volume about this ML. You are a lucky guy. Remember to pay her back yeah Take care.
Thanks bro. Yah. i am very lucky. Of course I am not asking you guys to test your ML by borrowing $$ from her. I am sure this is one of the very rare ones.

We are not a couple, but i think we are now beyond the physical side of things. Happy to say that. I guess she wants the best for me, but doesn't show it. And I want the best for her, and I show it very directly.

She will never give me her heart, cos i can't accept it as well. : )
Old 20-02-2019, 04:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16590 / Power: 26
hccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond repute

Such invitation is just one of their tactic to lure you. Just a matter of time your KC will grow for her and she will get what she wants from you.

She can develop many carrot heads and slowly reap her benefits.

In the end, everything is about money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urethra444 View Post
Bros if the ML asked me out for dinner, do you all think its a KC trap?
Old 20-02-2019, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hccheonger View Post
Such invitation is just one of their tactic to lure you. Just a matter of time your KC will grow for her and she will get what she wants from you.

She can develop many carrot heads and slowly reap her benefits.

In the end, everything is about money.
agree, some kc skill level damn bloody high

tiagong one had several "ATMs", because she is hot and there are willing guys

don't be sucker
Old 20-02-2019, 04:59 PM
Samster

hccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond repute

I always break KTV girls heart. As soon as they tell me they don't go out with customer for sex (In fact many of them are more selective nowadays compared to many years back) and I am the only one they are serious about I will stop seeing them for sex again. For me, my conscious is clear as I will pay them every time after the deal was done (300 -500). They will scold me and say that my heart is made of stone, blah blah blah... A soon as they ask me for more money and telling me tell sob stories, I will not see them again even though they are very pretty or young.

Keeping them as gf is not sustainable as I ration my salary for other personal stuff too. My personal opinion is not to deplete our income on such women. Fuck to release and we are good again

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
agree, some kc skill level damn bloody high

tiagong one had several "ATMs", because she is hot and there are willing guys

don't be sucker

Last edited by hccheonger; 20-02-2019 at 05:24 PM.
Old 20-02-2019, 05:25 PM
Samster

ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I always break KTV girls heart as soon as they tell me they don't go out with customer for sex (In fact many of them are more selective nowadays compared to many years back). For me, my conscious is clear as I will pay them every time after the deal was done (300 -500). They will scold me and say that my heart is made of stone, blah blah blah... A soon as they ask me for more money and telling me tell sob stories, I will not see them again even though they are very pretty or young.

Keeping them as gf is not sustainable as I ration my salary for other personal stuff too. My personal opinion is not to deplete our income on such women. Fuck to release and we are good again
yup, to put it bluntly, it is a transaction. men need to release and they provide the service

maybe they know which buttons to push so that the guys tio kc 9696 and willingly part with their money

some may even end up 人财两空
Old 20-02-2019, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
I always break KTV girls heart. As soon as they tell me they don't go out with customer for sex (In fact many of them are more selective nowadays compared to many years back) and I am the only one they are serious about I will stop seeing them for sex again. For me, my conscious is clear as I will pay them every time after the deal was done (300 -500). They will scold me and say that my heart is made of stone, blah blah blah... A soon as they ask me for more money and telling me tell sob stories, I will not see them again even though they are very pretty or young.

Can see that you are a very seasoned chiongster and good that you know how to protect yourself. If very chio can actually continue with your sexxions.. not easy to find. When they tell you sob story or ask for money can just act blur like what I did to my fav ex ML.. only drop them when she show attitude and also just make sure don't get kc deep deep due to repeating RTFs
Old 20-02-2019, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
yup, to put it bluntly, it is a transaction. men need to release and they provide the service

maybe they know which buttons to push so that the guys tio kc 9696 and willingly part with their money

They are kc expert and sexpert I was once a victim but lucky small amount only.. subsequent sexxions act blur all the way. sometimes do feel like help out though but after thinking with big head just ignore. One thing I learn when they tell you face to face do not straightaway say ok or give any answer or reply.. give yourself time to think
Old 20-02-2019, 08:42 PM
Samster

It is not blunt. It is fact and reality that we all buy sex. lol!

Quote:

Old 20-02-2019, 09:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 7
redmarkjoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterredmarkjoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterredmarkjoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterredmarkjoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterredmarkjoe is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just keep your sanity. Ml touched many men. Eeeee
Old 21-02-2019, 02:49 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Quote:
100% agree
i know 1 idiot oil broker lose all his money to china prostitute, become divorce and bankrupt, end up as security guard
of course the girl kick him out lah
Old 21-02-2019, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
They are kc expert and sexpert I was once a victim but lucky small amount only.. subsequent sexxions act blur all the way. sometimes do feel like help out though but after thinking with big head just ignore. One thing I learn when they tell you face to face do not straightaway say ok or give any answer or reply.. give yourself time to think
yes, take it as a lesson to level up

me too, either act blur or jokingly say bo lui, they are shrewd enough to get the idea
Old 22-02-2019, 03:32 PM
Samster

Powerful gff from the ML will blind our judgement. Causing us to lose our sanity.

My own personal encounter:
I am meeting a Malaysian ML regularly and this has continue for the past few years on an ad-hoc arrangement after she left the massage with special service industry for about 4 years. She is in mid-20s, very pretty. I am very lucky that she likes me and I like her alot too.

When you fall in love for a ML, problem will slowly creep in without your knowing and when you know it will be too late. Worst things will happen if you marry them.

Be wise. Fuck her and pay her. If happy, meet her then fuck her again and pay her. Continue this as long as you are happy.
Old 22-02-2019, 11:48 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -79 / Power: 0
ChiaaMuiChieww has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

My heart will always give in to Malaysian ML compared to PRC. Malaysian ML is the best.

Last edited by ChiaaMuiChieww; 23-02-2019 at 12:18 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1