The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-02-2019, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of
Re: Shaming Fucked up MP or MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony1982 View Post
If I may add to the list:

"Le Beaute Spa" at East Wood Center. Minimal massage with hj @ 80bucks. No-go for me
A PRC girl with a Christian name in this spa massaged me. I have no complaints about her. Each door has a glass window though. This is a unisex spa.
Old 20-02-2019, 08:22 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Vippmass is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupremeSex View Post
Who tried the massage at Sims Drive Blk 45- EC Beauty Center before, 2 malaysian lady there??
It's a clean massage at $68 per hour. No teasing no gq.
Old 20-02-2019, 09:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 7
redmarkjoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterredmarkjoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterredmarkjoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterredmarkjoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterredmarkjoe is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vippmass View Post
It's a clean massage at $68 per hour. No teasing no gq.
A bit steep price right. I go bedok area is 70 for 90 minutes. Clean massage
Old 25-02-2019, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 12
TankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Went for Massage at River Zen Spa@the Loft. Bad experience. Was told massage 1 hour 50 by friend but when i reach there the ML show menu - 60 for 1 hour. ML late 20s or early 30s, tall and has some acne issues, easy to identify. Big boned.

Brought to room with shared shower with adjacent room. Showered and laid down on the massage bed. ML come in ask me to pay $80 upfront for Boob and Body massage. I told her later and she irritatingly started giving me TED Talk (part 1) on how the 60 is for shop, 80 is for her service. So even though this is not my first time going to SPA and against my better judgement paid her. So Massage started. Massage was press here press there and nothing sensual at all. Absolutely zero.

Massage completed she ask me to turn over. Then she started TED Talks Part 2 on why I should top up for HDLY and better service if not its HJ. I just say HJ. So she quickly proceed to the foot of the bed and gave me HJ. I had no interest in asking her what happened to 80 dollars for Boob and Body massage. HJ finish, she ask me to shower.

I showered and wore my clothes and proceeded to leave the place and she started TED Talks Part 3 about how normally customers will pay tips. I just told her Bye bye.

I have no qualms about telling the truth about the spa. Total rubbish, Fucking make me feel like i am at Mcdonald's where the counter girl keep asking to upsize. And please spa owners, collecting money upfront for entrance fee is fine but for what happens in the room, it is TO BE COLLECTED at the end of the session. Please educate your staff. Every shop whether shop or restaurant runs the risk of customers who will cheat but if you want to safeguard your earnings by collecting everything beforehand you will lose more. Do your math.

Please avoid this place.
Old 26-02-2019, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TankerMack View Post
Went for Massage at River Zen Spa@the Loft. Bad experience. Was told massage 1 hour 50 by friend but when i reach there the ML show menu - 60 for 1 hour. ML late 20s or early 30s, tall and has some acne issues, easy to identify. Big boned.

Brought to room with shared shower with adjacent room. Showered and laid down on the massage bed. ML come in ask me to pay $80 upfront for Boob and Body massage. I told her later and she irritatingly started giving me TED Talk (part 1) on how the 60 is for shop, 80 is for her service. So even though this is not my first time going to SPA and against my better judgement paid her. So Massage started. Massage was press here press there and nothing sensual at all. Absolutely zero.

Massage completed she ask me to turn over. Then she started TED Talks Part 2 on why I should top up for HDLY and better service if not its HJ. I just say HJ. So she quickly proceed to the foot of the bed and gave me HJ. I had no interest in asking her what happened to 80 dollars for Boob and Body massage. HJ finish, she ask me to shower.

I showered and wore my clothes and proceeded to leave the place and she started TED Talks Part 3 about how normally customers will pay tips. I just told her Bye bye.

I have no qualms about telling the truth about the spa. Total rubbish, Fucking make me feel like i am at Mcdonald's where the counter girl keep asking to upsize. And please spa owners, collecting money upfront for entrance fee is fine but for what happens in the room, it is TO BE COLLECTED at the end of the session. Please educate your staff. Every shop whether shop or restaurant runs the risk of customers who will cheat but if you want to safeguard your earnings by collecting everything beforehand you will lose more. Do your math.

Please avoid this place.
there are better one across the road
Old 26-02-2019, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 19
cestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to behold

le wood spa at circuit road. closed for renovation. went there 3 times. was interested in on ml who worked there. went there one evening. i went there and asked for her. girl at the counter asked if i have been there. i said yes. asked again if the girl i asked for massage me before i said no. she directed me to a room and asked me to wait.

a girl came claiming to be her. not just the name. cos i have the actual girl on wechat. she claims that yea im the one. even though she looks nothing like her.. fucking scam. i hope they close down for good. the massage sucks anyway. the service even more so.
Old 06-03-2019, 11:14 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Green Leaf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by torahlai View Post
Adding one joint to avoid. 56a serangoon garden way. Minimal massage and asking for high price for specials.
Bro,
Are u referring to the girl Xiao Xiao? she always jiao me to go find her and also offer me soapy massage. How much are her damage? entrance she charges $60/- right?
Old 07-03-2019, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
bosshugofa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Its getting more expensive now, just entrance is 60
Old 07-03-2019, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 855 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

The Beauty Shop at the entrance of car park at Bishan blk 504. 60min + hj = $140. Go rob a bank
Old 09-03-2019, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19694 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bosshugofa View Post
Its getting more expensive now, just entrance is 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerinesex View Post
The Beauty Shop at the entrance of car park at Bishan blk 504. 60min + hj = $140. Go rob a bank
Many in the city still only charging $50 + $50.

Maybe high demand but low supply in Bishan that they can charge high?

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 11-03-2019, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 9
luvtitties is one of the Best!luvtitties is one of the Best!luvtitties is one of the Best!

Rose spa.. they will asked you to upgrade to some Japanese oil.. then the ML will caress your butt and tight for 1 hr at $78... make you think they got action then ask you to extent. Once extent.. caress for another 1/2 hr and that's it. It's cheating
Old 11-03-2019, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3438 / Power: 13
Dddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond repute

Went to my regular joint at boat quay facing river took up a new gal call baby as my regular fei fei not around. My bad not calling in earlier just random fo up , ask for an hour thn baby said 60 bucks ?? Said price increase due to cny period ok lor just paid thn go into massage afte 10 mins ask for flip over n offer fj , thn ask for 150 nego till 120 during fuck like dead fish n black face when havent cum keep on saying faster cum.. quality rely go down hill def wont rtf
Old 11-03-2019, 10:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 8
coolguy85 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycoolguy85 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cestycesty View Post
le wood spa at circuit road. closed for renovation. went there 3 times. was interested in on ml who worked there. went there one evening. i went there and asked for her. girl at the counter asked if i have been there. i said yes. asked again if the girl i asked for massage me before i said no. she directed me to a room and asked me to wait.

a girl came claiming to be her. not just the name. cos i have the actual girl on wechat. she claims that yea im the one. even though she looks nothing like her.. fucking scam. i hope they close down for good. the massage sucks anyway. the service even more so.
The counter lady is also very pushy to make u get the upgrade. Nvr RTM ever since 1 time.
Old 18-03-2019, 11:42 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 51
SUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond reputeSUNRISERYOKO has a reputation beyond repute

OMG....DAYLIGHT ROBBERY

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerinesex View Post
Old 18-03-2019, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

Some dun allow autoroam ... wanna jerk u off and charge 50 bucks for a few mins of work... some are milf some more

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNRISERYOKO View Post
OMG....DAYLIGHT ROBBERY
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1