The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-05-2018, 06:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 15
kingcon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Anybody still F your ex girlfriend/boyfriend after you married?

Back in 2010 break up with my this ex gf because i caught her flirting with one of his guy friend. Anyway she end up married this guy and i get married with another girl too. Their marriage was going fine for the first few years and i admit that i get jealous looking at her facebook photos. We still pretty much in touch aftr our break off and finally their marriage turn sour and i knew that my chance is near... i'm thinking to f her again.

Tbc
Old 12-05-2018, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anybody still F your ex girlfriend/boyfriend after you married?

Is this on going or done?
Old 13-05-2018, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Bullshitlar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dont be stupid... love ur wife who is there for u. Dont hurt her feelings just for an ex who u felt cheated on u. If u cheat on ur wife then u will be thesame as her.

The best revenge is living a happy life without her, so she knew she screwed up. Be the better man

Remember the pain she put u thru. Your going to do the same to your wife. This ex isnt worth it.
Old 13-05-2018, 03:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
ezyoffice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Go for it, your ex no longer has a husband... it's not as if you are wrecking her family.. If you are not fucking your ex, you are fucking some whore.. no difference.
Old 13-05-2018, 04:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2438 / Power: 19
garion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullshitlar View Post
Dont be stupid... love ur wife who is there for u. Dont hurt her feelings just for an ex who u felt cheated on u. If u cheat on ur wife then u will be thesame as her.

The best revenge is living a happy life without her, so she knew she screwed up. Be the better man

Remember the pain she put u thru. Your going to do the same to your wife. This ex isnt worth it.
i second this thought. what did your wife did to you that you need to cheat on her with your ex-gf.

no matter how tempting, it isn't worthwhile to harm your marriage even though you think you are taking some form of revenge on your ex-gf.

have a happy married life with your wife and start your family together. this is a good enough revenge on your ex-gf for cheating on you in the first place.
Old 13-05-2018, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40349 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

What make u diff fm her .... but she cheated b4 married n u ?
How abt yr wife do the same to u ?

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4
Old 13-05-2018, 02:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
LiAhWah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullshitlar View Post

Agree with you .
Old 13-05-2018, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
Lorensus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezyoffice View Post
Go for it, your ex no longer has a husband... it's not as if you are wrecking her family.. If you are not fucking your ex, you are fucking some whore.. no difference.
Very true bro.
Old 13-05-2018, 11:06 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 414 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12858 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

If she's not divorced yet and you have an affair with her, expect her husband to chop off your cock.
Happens in neighbouring more culturally refined countries....
Old 27-05-2018, 04:13 AM
Samster

Sorry to take ages to continue this and thanks for advises from brothers. I'm also glad to see most of the members here comments like white angel and has been educational to family values. Unfortunlately, there's a devil in me. Up to this day, we still meet up 3 or 4 times in a month for a meal and sex. Sometimes i find ways to stay overnight with her in hotel too. She accompany me to shanghai biz trip last month too. Her husband has not f her for 6 months before we commit to crime. Yes, i do feel gulity to my lovely wife too because my initial plan was just revenge but... i end up enjoying the meat i loved again. She explained our misunderstanding, break off and my heart melted. Both of us have set rules and agreement and this relationship is already 6 months old. We knew that both of us is already married and believe that our relationship may not last long too. No chance we will leave our current partner too. Nothing suspect from our partners "yet" too. We r enjoying this additional love and sex.
Old 27-05-2018, 05:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 15
Aware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingcon View Post
Sorry to take ages to continue this and thanks for advises from brothers. I'm also glad to see most of the members here comments like white angel and has been educational to family values. Unfortunlately, there's a devil in me. Up to this day, we still meet up 3 or 4 times in a month for a meal and sex. Sometimes i find ways to stay overnight with her in hotel too. She accompany me to shanghai biz trip last month too. Her husband has not f her for 6 months before we commit to crime. Yes, i do feel gulity to my lovely wife too because my initial plan was just revenge but... i end up enjoying the meat i loved again. She explained our misunderstanding, break off and my heart melted. Both of us have set rules and agreement and this relationship is already 6 months old. We knew that both of us is already married and believe that our relationship may not last long too. No chance we will leave our current partner too. Nothing suspect from our partners "yet" too. We r enjoying this additional love and sex.
Thanks for sharing your situation, bro kingcon.

While I admit I am no angel to place myself on moral ground to ask you to stop what you are doing, I'm sure we have many readers in this forum who are in similar situations before or even still going on now. I will be keen to know how your this relationship will continue. Please continue to share

For myself, I have been involve in short affairs or short flings and most ended amicably which I am even able to keep in touch with most of them today even as friends who meet for meals and drinks. Perhaps I did not have that emotional attachment that can stay entrenched if the affairs drag on. And by the way, my affairs are no ONS or paid services so I do know my partners well.

Hope to also hear more from others their experiences, and even their reasons for starting the relationship, so that we can learn any painful lessons or enjoy juicy stories which is what sbf is all about.

cheers.

Last edited by Aware66; 27-05-2018 at 05:32 AM.
Old 27-05-2018, 08:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 9
MoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingcon View Post
We r enjoying this additional love and sex.
Young and naive. Lol. It is not about us bros being angelic. Those who have been there will tell you it ends in pain 99% of the time. Go on, have your "fun"
Old 27-05-2018, 11:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 7
Snell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I wonder what would happen if your wife find out that you are eating outside behind her back.
Old 27-05-2018, 12:05 PM
Samster

Young and naive? I think i'm like in a situation of a drink driving before valet services came out. I think i'm like speeding on the road. Yes you may crash the car, injured someone and hurt someone or even kill someone. It is individual option, it is someone thinking that he or she able to manage the speed, the machine, the wheel. Or they may even know what to do when things happened. When u decided to start the engine, u should know the consequences. As of now, u didnt break the law since u r not caught. Even without my ex, i have some familiar fling too like brother aware66. How many guys n ladies here ONLY slept with wife?
Old 27-05-2018, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snell View Post
I wonder what would happen if your wife find out that you are eating outside behind her back.
Maybe kill me, maybe cut cock, mayb seperated, mayb accepting another sister lor. tio bo?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1