The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 20-12-2016, 08:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
marlboromenthol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Chinatown : People's Park Complex

Any bro care to share wherr to find xw
Old 24-12-2016, 11:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 14
singleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud ofsingleman has much to be proud of

Anyone have tried a girl bei bei from the shop at level 3 at the corner end?
Old 26-12-2016, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 14
nether deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

went to walk around lvl 2 and lvl3.. wow eye opener ..
im quite noob and it was scary to me with so many girls approaching you..

any tips/place to avoid for ppc?
Old 27-12-2016, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 10
chingchangman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychingchangman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any Bros know how much is the dmg and how is the Svc like here? I went past this place a few times and woah damn tempted to try but too many girls there so daunting. Like if you choose one then the rest will not happy or what haha. I saw the pink dress and blue dress girl chio.
Old 28-12-2016, 08:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 22
36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of36908 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingchangman View Post
Any Bros know how much is the dmg and how is the Svc like here? I went past this place a few times and woah damn tempted to try but too many girls there so daunting. Like if you choose one then the rest will not happy or what haha. I saw the pink dress and blue dress girl chio.
agree or the gals there will label you a Butterfly ...
Old 29-12-2016, 01:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 14
nether deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingchangman View Post
haha yes.. same feeling when i walk past that area.. in the end i chickened out and went to my regular joint nearby

probably try there next week
Old 29-12-2016, 07:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 15
catalyst is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercatalyst is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercatalyst is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercatalyst is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Had a session at the 3rd level corner shop ( close to the toliet- staircase side )

Neg price @ 60....
went in action start with this MILF...
Give me a Blow then i Pump her doggie and she moan like helll.....after 10 min...release out all my 1 week loads....

value for $$$$
Old 29-12-2016, 10:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
isaacloveyou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went there yesterday after saw this... there are a lot of these shops there, quite easy to find.. when you pass by, those PRC will approach you, say"过来,过来,有东西告诉你", sometimes they just pull you in.. then they will tell you about the massage blablabla.. I was serve by a MILF PRC, age around 30-40, face look ok but with makeup, body MILF type, first she will massage, then turn you around and kiss(no mouth kissing) then she want to cap bj but I request some bbbj first and she do it too😁 after that she cap me and bj.. then I request to lick her 鲍鱼, we change position and let me lick Gao Gao😝 after that change position and do fj... all season was relaxing no rushing also but the massage not so hard but still can request to press harder..

Her English name is Kelly(that's what she said) can speak English too

I also saw some sweet pretty girl there if you don't like those MILF

Will rtm there but try other girls☺
Old 29-12-2016, 10:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 8
F22x is a glorious beacon of lightF22x is a glorious beacon of lightF22x is a glorious beacon of lightF22x is a glorious beacon of lightF22x is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by catalyst View Post
Had a session at the 3rd level corner shop ( close to the toliet- staircase side )

Neg price @ 60....
Give me a Blow then i Pump her doggie and she moan like helll.....after 10 min...release out all my 1 week loads....

value for $$$$

A job well done !
Old 29-12-2016, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1126 / Power: 16
tunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris88 View Post
Name: Yoyo
Nationality: PRC
Body: Slim and tall.
Svc: HJ, BJ, FJ
Damages: $120 (Full)
Location: 3rd floor PPC, along the row of shops leading to the exit to Chinatown Point.

I took the total package and yes did I cumm very strongly. And Yoyo could really massage too! Btw it is a OMO, so she locked the doors before proceeding with the special. To cut to the chase, I tidak boleh tahan when she alternately teased and tasted my nips and frenching my dick, including sucking at my two bola!

After she disrobed, Yoyo was clad in a g-string and I did her doggy style. She's a real pro and not some shy virgin. Young, chatty and very attractive. She had this technique of squeezing my didi tightly with her vagina walls and that made it even more shiok and pleasurable while thrusting in and out of her pussy lips. Sigh.....

Once the deed was done and I paid up, I asked her why she preferred to OMO in an unlicensed joint since her massage and extras skill was so good. She told me the freedom of operating hours, and the fast and easy money was too good to resist. And she told me she enjoyed lots of the sex while getting paid for it too.

Will definitely RTM if I am in the area.
Can share details bro? Up you already. Tks.
Old 29-12-2016, 04:11 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
diao1166 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:

Neg price @ 60....

value for $$$$
Hi bro me aslo love milf can share the detail?want give her a try, thanks
Old 30-12-2016, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 13
hilltower is a splendid one to beholdhilltower is a splendid one to beholdhilltower is a splendid one to beholdhilltower is a splendid one to beholdhilltower is a splendid one to beholdhilltower is a splendid one to beholdhilltower is a splendid one to beholdhilltower is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nether View Post
went to walk around lvl 2 and lvl3.. wow eye opener ..
im quite noob and it was scary to me with so many girls approaching you..

any tips/place to avoid for ppc?
If there is plenty of choice then you can afford to take your time.
Recco first and then decide based on your budget.
Old 30-12-2016, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
JustToEnjoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Neg price @ 60....

value for $$$$
Wow! Value for money! Bro, is this the salon at the intersection with this milf in white ? Think i must try her tmr after reading this.
Old 30-12-2016, 06:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 15
catalyst is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercatalyst is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercatalyst is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercatalyst is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustToEnjoy View Post
Wow! Value for money! Bro, is this the salon at the intersection with this milf in white ? Think i must try her tmr after reading this.
------

No bro, not the salon intersection....very close to the staircase toliet...there are an old couple selling old antique beside this joint..
Old 30-12-2016, 06:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1239 / Power: 9
justdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud ofjustdarrennn has much to be proud of
Any kind bro can share contacts? appreciate it and thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread