The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 08-09-2016, 08:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanji37 View Post
Bro jacky43, don't think it's Sophie. Standing right side of Catherine. The pink color tshirt lady. Any idea who is she?
--------
The pic taken at kitchen.

Pat--Sophie--Catherine--Ah Bao--BoBo Chong

That's Sophie w/o makeup. Tell her that, I can feel the fire burst out of her body. By the way, Ah Bao fb is active, although she did not post pics for sometimes. Probably, her sisters had advice her not to upload pics.
Old 11-09-2016, 01:32 PM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: All Petain FR experience

Notice in H14 ex Candy's (Candy Lee) fb, she is a born again Christian. I am happy for her may GOD bess her, a courage to turn away from RLD.

I am no preacher.
Old 14-09-2016, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1186 / Power: 16
option69 has much to be proud ofoption69 has much to be proud ofoption69 has much to be proud ofoption69 has much to be proud ofoption69 has much to be proud ofoption69 has much to be proud ofoption69 has much to be proud ofoption69 has much to be proud ofoption69 has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

long time never visited PT. was surprised one row of the shophouses gone. was looking for JJ whom i used to visit but alas she was gone as her room was in the shophouses that was bulldozed for new development.

to cut a long story short i called a friend who was regular here and got JJ number. Lucky she was still in business but in a new location. there was no q when i visited her. she is still her old cheery self and surprisingly she still remember me.

it was a good session with a bj followed by fj. the skill of the bj and intensity of the fj is still there, like the old time. she had maintained her body well. she revealed that she take royal jelly and practice yoga to stay in shape.

i stayed for 5 min after the session for a chat and tasted some mooncake which a client bought for her. there are a lot of development around PT now. Look like its days are number and i will be sad if this place go.
Old 14-09-2016, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Klpascal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by option69 View Post
long time never visited PT. was surprised one row of the shophouses gone. was looking for JJ whom i used to visit but alas she was gone as her room was in the shophouses that was bulldozed for new development.
to cut a long story short i called a friend who was regular here and got JJ number. Lucky she was still in business but in a new location. there was no q when i visited her. she is still her old cheery self and surprisingly she still remember me.

it was a good session with a bj followed by fj. the skill of the bj and intensity of the fj is still there, like the old time. she had maintained her body well. she revealed that she take royal jelly and practice yoga to stay in shape.

i stayed for 5 min after the session for a chat and tasted some mooncake which a client bought for her. there are a lot of development around PT now. Look like its days are number and i will be sad if this place go.

Bro
Van share contact. Thanks in advance
Old 16-09-2016, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1186 / Power: 16
option69 has much to be proud ofoption69 has much to be proud ofoption69 has much to be proud ofoption69 has much to be proud ofoption69 has much to be proud ofoption69 has much to be proud ofoption69 has much to be proud ofoption69 has much to be proud ofoption69 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klpascal View Post
Bro
Van share contact. Thanks in advance
JJ is in H26R2. Have fun.
Old 17-09-2016, 02:52 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: All Petain FR experience

Looking at the girl's fb we can better make our choices. JoJo Len is H22 Mei Na her fb is active.
Old 20-09-2016, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 14
Robo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Saw mong peng for so long.
Now she slim down a lot.
still she charges at 20bucks.
Old 20-09-2016, 06:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 20
TimDuncan21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This place is crowded today!
Perhaps due to anti vice 24/7 at GL and everyone flock to Petain, economy bad downgrade to Petain also.

Today tried Helen.
Hse 12 or 14? can't remember.

Looks: Foxy Gilf
Figure: very good for her age, big boobs
Bj 7
Fj standard.
Damage $30.
Old 20-09-2016, 07:22 PM
Samster

Previous experiences with H2R 9 I think, short hair ex-.KS.

$30
Looks: Ailf
Figure: big boobs . Enhanced
Service: bj until my legs r jelly
Fj accommodating
RTF a few times due to her bj.
Old 20-09-2016, 07:32 PM
Samster

Post FR for Sally, last room of H24 I think.

Tried her a couple of times.

When a person is so short, she has other virtues in other areas.

$50
Looks: Milf very friendly
Figure: big boobs n fleshy
Service: bj nearly shot out, legs jelly 9/10
Fj 9/10.very accommodating.

RTF a few times already.

Going to try her rivals and still queuing.
Old 21-09-2016, 11:15 PM
Samster

Smile Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robo View Post
Saw mong peng for so long.
Now she slim down a lot.
still she charges at 20bucks.
-----------
Ah! Ah Ping has slim down. That I must see. If she is my desire I would like to take her for $50. Payday is here again.
Old 22-09-2016, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 22
chjw18 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchjw18 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

She is from H22 , not H24
Old 22-09-2016, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1104 / Power: 18
baogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud of

Hi all F kakis,

Who have seen H14 Catherine recently, never get to see her lately, wasn't late but just not sure why..

Regards
Old 25-09-2016, 04:25 PM
Samster

Apology if I got some of the house mix up, please refer to S list and match the correct name.
Old 27-09-2016, 06:22 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -213 / Power: 0
Doubtfire Doubtfire Doubtfire

Been to petain a lot of times already and there's this AILF that never fails to get my dick up.

From H16, I can't remember the exact room number tbh but its one of the first few on the right the moment you enter? CAT 40 too.

Anyway, I simply LOVE bonking this AILF. Why? Because of her attitude. It's like she doesn't enjoy what she does at all.

She wears a nice revealing pink dress most of the time although once, she wore a really sexy white outfit. I think because of her bad attitude her door is USUALLY open. I can pretty much get her 95% of the time.

First off, she never makes eye contact throughout even while quoting the price, (Or maybe it's because I'm not chinese?) and keeps her eyes peeled on a tv show in her phone throughout the session.

A couple of times when she was riding me cowgirl, I went really fast and because of my little bro being a little bigger than normal, she couldn't take it! She actually got up and hit me on a couple of occasions for going too hard! Talk about hard sex eh. But I loved it. Her fleshy ass going up and down my big bro, fast and hard, was awesome. She even squats too so I think you guys can imagine.

The only other position I've tried on her is missionary. Don't know if she does doggy but with an ass and legs like that, I hope she won't mind.

She only communicates via hand signals and allows no interaction whatsoever. Licking of her vital stats are an absolute no too.

Anybody knows the name of this WL? Any previous FR on her? Definitely going to RTF more with her despite her attitude.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1