The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-05-2005, 03:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
oldcar is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: The Tirak Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by t123
I can agree to what you say. Its just that sometimes when I think abt her working back in this line, I somewhat felt a bit hurt taht's all. Thanks for the advice.
If you feel like that, there only two thing you can do. Take her out of this line of work or just forget her all together. I don't think all the WL are bad. I has one. I take her out of this line of work for 2 year now, we are getting our first baby soon, expecting last week of Nov.

The only problem is the constant need of money for her extended family needed. It never seen to end.
Old 25-05-2005, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1311 / Power: 21
t123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangkok Master
Maybe you can to pay her a visit and see how's she doing, I understand your situation as last time I also like you until I itchy backside and here am I, still stuck in LOS cannot go back due to work and other stuffs. Maybe you should take some time off from her and think about the situation whether are you serious or is it worth taking the risk.........after a while I'm sure you will find the answer. Good Luck.....

Actually I thank you for extending the kind gesture while I was in BKK in Jan 05. Well, now for me its back to normal. Can't forget the cute look she put up yesterday night. No sex, just purely hugging and kissing. She dressed in pyajamas and bluff the okt that she's sick after one customer. well, I always a sucker for GF feeling, that's all. Now its back to basics again. Thanks to all who advice. Hope that I can go BKK again to visiit my sick aunt who is dying. Compared to you, I can't speak a decent sentence of thai despite having a bit of bloodline.
Old 25-05-2005, 04:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -999 / Power: 0
3sage 3sage 3sage 3sage 3sage 3sage 3sage 3sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldcar
If you feel like that, there only two thing you can do. Take her out of this line of work or just forget her all together. I don't think all the WL are bad. I has one. I take her out of this line of work for 2 year now, we are getting our first baby soon, expecting last week of Nov.

The only problem is the constant need of money for her extended family needed. It never seen to end.
Just have to live with the constant $$$ issue with . there is no turning back for now. Hope you are coping well as i know it not an easy task esp with a thai WL.
Old 25-05-2005, 04:40 PM
Samster

t123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3sage
Just have to live with the constant $$$ issue with . there is no turning back for now. Hope you are coping well as i know it not an easy task esp with a thai WL.
Where have you been man since quitting the team?
Old 25-05-2005, 04:53 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Where have you been man since quitting the team?
long time no see...never quit lah just that i can't fix into the schedule
sat morning. Anyway, i also have a regular team on sunday.
Wow..didn't know you also cheong bkk.
when are u going again
Old 25-05-2005, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
long time no see...never quit lah just that i can't fix into the schedule
sat morning. Anyway, i also have a regular team on sunday.
Wow..didn't know you also cheong bkk.
when are u going again
Not so soon lah. You leh?
Old 25-05-2005, 05:08 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Not so soon lah. You leh?
haha..just came back 2 weeks ago.
you still go KMS? how is the soccer team doing>?
Old 25-05-2005, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
haha..just came back 2 weeks ago.
you still go KMS? how is the soccer team doing>?
No go to KMS, but go blue sky club. Our team just won 9-1 against one saf team. Will be having another match this sunday.
Old 25-05-2005, 05:22 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
No go to KMS, but go blue sky club. Our team just won 9-1 against one saf team. Will be having another match this sunday.
Good to hear that... Team must be very strong now.
Where is blue sky?
Old 25-05-2005, 06:54 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 22
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Please don't talk about soccer and gathering for soccer matches here.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 25-05-2005, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 22
TheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamcutey
Please don't talk about soccer and gathering for soccer matches here.

SC
Right, please don't hijack another person's thread with idle chatter. Thank you.

TheUnforgiven
Old 25-05-2005, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 20
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future

ahh after not seeing u post for AGES. finally you surface

see u next month dog
Old 26-05-2005, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Still ok, at this moment. But the projection is not looking up . Any advise from bros on how to handle this money issue?
Old 26-05-2005, 01:07 PM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 22
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldcar
Still ok, at this moment. But the projection is not looking up . Any advise from bros on how to handle this money issue?
The moment you marry the thai girl, you have a lot of freebies.
You marry one, get a lot of free gifts in the form of her family issues. That is something you have to live with it and that is one of the main issues of the tirak problem. Sometimes its not so much on the girl but the issue of how much the family is spending. You never seem to be able to earn enough for all to spend.

Read the Fillial Daughter Thread link on my signature.

We can't help you much if we don't know how your money situation is. Anyway, we can't lend you money but probably some people who walked the path can give u a tip or 2 to handle the issue

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 26-05-2005, 01:54 PM
Samster

Thanks siamcutey. Don't need money help from bros . Just want some advise to get her family to spend less. I give $1500 for her to send home each month, that not an issue. On top, I know she also send some more from the money I give her to spend. The problem is that every couple months there will be additional "something" they need, this can be 1K or a few K. Very unpredictable.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1