The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-05-2018, 11:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
wings32 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: What is the best mobile app for hookup now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickssss View Post
is there any other app/website that do not require membership?
You have free dating sites but I am not sure there are totally free (with full functionality) hookup sites, or at least I don't know for such sites.

In "dating" area there are a lot of popular sites, pof, okCupid, etc (full list of free dating sites here: http://onenightstand1.com/online-dating) , keep in mind that people on dating sites have intention to date or marriage, not just hookup, that is a difference but you can always try it costs you nothing
Old 28-05-2018, 11:50 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
randy23 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

@wings32: thanks again for useful info.
Old 31-05-2018, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by randy23 View Post
@wings32: thanks again for useful info.
You are welcome. I have a lot of experience in online dating and hookups for past 15 years almost, so if you have any question feel free to PM me...
Old 31-05-2018, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 253 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of

Have anyone tried this swinging website?

I joined but realized must pay member fee.

https://undertable.live/
Old 31-05-2018, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by donut88 View Post

I would say this is something between forum and classifieds site, but any case, thanks for the info I will try.
Old 31-05-2018, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5545 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by donut88 View Post

used to be a free site. it is a malaysia based forum if i am not wrong. more malaysians than singaporeans
Old 01-06-2018, 04:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2062 / Power: 12
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

LOL UNDERTABLE AH.

That site already old news. And frankly anyone who spends money to join that site now is better off taking it to Geylang and spending it on a legal prostitute.

This is coming from an old guard of there who left the site earlier this year. It's no longer what it used to be. And I got plenty of exposes about that place now too.
Old 04-06-2018, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
LOL UNDERTABLE AH.

That site already old news. And frankly anyone who spends money to join that site now is better off taking it to Geylang and spending it on a legal prostitute.

This is coming from an old guard of there who left the site earlier this year. It's no longer what it used to be. And I got plenty of exposes about that place now too.
I agree !
Old 08-06-2018, 12:36 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post
used to be a free site. it is a malaysia based forum if i am not wrong. more malaysians than singaporeans
I have same impression as you.
Old 17-06-2018, 09:32 PM
Samster

Cool Re: What is the best mobile app for hookup now?

Quote:
I have same impression as you.
Yap, but still can be useful, trust me.
Old 23-07-2018, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
700-1000? For that money I would rather do some other stuffs
The problem is that too many bros are spoiling the market by paying that rates. Until the girls think that is the norm. Now bear in mind that many of the girls are average or normal girls. So you’re now basically paying those rates for what could be potentially mediocre encounters, despite the girls thinking they are “good”. But bonking bros know what’s a good fuck and what’s not.

So to those “rich” guys paying those amounts thinking you can impress or get more girls, you are doing yourself a disservice in the medium to long term.

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 23-07-2018, 01:25 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfan View Post
The problem is that too many bros are spoiling the market by paying that rates. Until the girls think that is the norm. Now bear in mind that many of the girls are average or normal girls. So you’re now basically paying those rates for what could be potentially mediocre encounters, despite the girls thinking they are “good”. But bonking bros know what’s a good fuck and what’s not.

So to those “rich” guys paying those amounts thinking you can impress or get more girls, you are doing yourself a disservice in the medium to long term.
Well, exactly, I am sharing your opinion or better to say explanation...
Old 24-07-2018, 06:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1207 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of

any bros up her before ???
Old 24-07-2018, 06:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1207 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of

will try SA tonight
Old 24-07-2018, 07:06 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7718 / Power: 18
Nickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
LOL UNDERTABLE AH.

OVERATED site.

Heard from fren that 1 of the owner of the site is a chao-ka. Nvr pay his gambling debts.

https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.p...7&postcount=16

*7 points up for exchange only pls.

Uplist: LonelyHeart(2nd), Prince 7(2nd)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1