The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-05-2018, 04:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 14
hazelnut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by prince_81 View Post
Anyone watching champions league finals? Wife is asleep already in the master bedroom (door opened), while my two neighbours are watching at my place now..

Wanna see what is their view, each time when they go to the common toilet? PM me your kik account now.
PM sent!!!
Old 27-05-2018, 04:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 15
Bling deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fantasies and Stories of My Wife and Me

Waiting for more story
Old 27-05-2018, 02:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 19
prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold

Thank you for all the support and PMs
Old 27-05-2018, 03:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

this is a really nice story, great share bro!
Old 27-05-2018, 10:49 PM
Samster

prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold

Nice match last night..
Old 27-05-2018, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by prince_81 View Post
Nice match last night..
which "match"?

RM vs LIV
or
Wifey vs Neighbour?

Old 27-05-2018, 11:18 PM
Samster

Both. Haha. For those who PM..Hope you enjoy. Haha
Old 28-05-2018, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bochapsing View Post
which "match"?

RM vs LIV
or
Wifey vs Neighbour?

I am trying to see how can I write the story. But it will be nothing much and only some exposing.
Old 29-05-2018, 07:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
umami deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for more updates
Old 29-05-2018, 10:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 8
condenser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycondenser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Camping here.
Old 29-05-2018, 05:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 14
lustarhymes is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlustarhymes is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Im going to share a story during one of our hotel staycation in S'pore. My wife and I checked into a 5-star hotel for our anniversary. We were both excited as it was our first time there, plus our room had a panoramic view of the marina bay. So after a buffet lunch, we headed to the hotel pool to chill out.

It was a weekday, so the pool was almost empty except a few angmos getting their tan in Sunny island. They were not Baywatch babes or hunks, but not those pot-bellied bald men nor droopy boob women. There was one trendy couple in their mid-40s still in good shape. The lady was in a tan tanga bikini reading a book, and his husband I presumed was doing his laps in the pool.

We were not bad too because we spent our weekends at a gym regularly. My wife was wearing a white bikini with cute strawberries prints which I had bought especially for this staycation. She's only 1.58m, but her fair skin and 32D boobs really made her stand out in her bikini. And the strawberries were also strategically printed

A jacuzzi was at a corner of the pool area which was partially screen from the main pool. So we waded down in the empty jacuzzi cos my wife is not a fan of the Sun. Once in there, we started to get lovey dovey with light kisses and caresses. My wife is quite shy usually, but sometimes can be rather 'adventurous'. Since it seems we had all the privacy , she became more comfortable with my hands roaming her ample tits and rubbing her pussy. She mimicked with rubbing my hard-on outside my trunks, so I responded by pulling her bikini aside and pushed two fingers into her soft pussy. Her moans were muffled by our french kissing and we were so engrossed with our eyes closed that we didn't notice someone heading towards us....
Old 29-05-2018, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustarhymes View Post
Im going to share a story during one of our hotel staycation in S'pore. My wife and I checked into a 5-star hotel for our anniversary. We were both excited as it was our first time there, plus our room had a panoramic view of the marina bay. So after a buffet lunch, we headed to the hotel pool to chill out.

It was a weekday, so the pool was almost empty except a few angmos getting their tan in Sunny island. They were not Baywatch babes or hunks, but not those pot-bellied bald men nor droopy boob women. There was one trendy couple in their mid-40s still in good shape. The lady was in a tan tanga bikini reading a book, and his husband I presumed was doing his laps in the pool.

We were not bad too because we spent our weekends at a gym regularly. My wife was wearing a white bikini with cute strawberries prints which I had bought especially for this staycation. She's only 1.58m, but her fair skin and 32D boobs really made her stand out in her bikini. And the strawberries were also strategically printed

A jacuzzi was at a corner of the pool area which was partially screen from the main pool. So we waded down in the empty jacuzzi cos my wife is not a fan of the Sun. Once in there, we started to get lovey dovey with light kisses and caresses. My wife is quite shy usually, but sometimes can be rather 'adventurous'. Since it seems we had all the privacy , she became more comfortable with my hands roaming her ample tits and rubbing her pussy. She mimicked with rubbing my hard-on outside my trunks, so I responded by pulling her bikini aside and pushed two fingers into her soft pussy. Her moans were muffled by our french kissing and we were so engrossed with our eyes closed that we didn't notice someone heading towards us....
Nice one..
Old 29-05-2018, 07:46 PM
Samster

Adventure #14: Combination of FA Cup Finals and Champions League Finals

FA Cup Finals: Chelsea vs Manchester United

We were both man utd fans, so definitely we won't give this finals a miss. We were researching on where to catch the match and we decided to catch it at Sandbanks @ ECP (as its a man utd fans home base). Booked a table for the night.

We arrived at about 2230hrs. The place is already half filled with the supporters. For me, standard dressing, a man utd jersey with a pair of berms. As for her, a red spag top with a pair of FBT shorts (pantyless, as we already bathed before heading out and she prepared to sleep right after reaching home). The waiter showed us to the table, which was located just at the entrance. She was seated facing inwards, with her back facing the entrance, while I was seated opposite her. Fast forward, we had order snacks and 2 buckets of beer while we wait for kick off.

As we get closer to kick off timing, the crowd builds up and soon it was full house, with a group of supporters continue hanging around outside the entrance to also catch the match. Fast forward, after a boring first half, I went off to the toilet outside. As I returned to our table, I realised my wife's downblouse is in full view to those behind and besides her. I can clearly see her pair of cup D breasts and her black bra. As the seat was not very comfortable, she was sitting with her feet on the seat, and hugging her knees. This further push her breasts up. No wonder so many people standing around her.

I went to order another bucket at the bar counter. While waiting for the drinks, I turned back and was turned on by the scene. With her sitting position, her legs was slightly parted and I can see the thin inner lining of her FBT shorts, which barely covers her pussy. To make things worse, she was playing her game on phone and opening/closing her legs. That action caused the inner lining to shift around and exposed her pussy edges. (I think some might even catch a glimpse of her pussy when their lining shifted). Saw quite a few guys from tables on the opposite and side, looking at her pussy direction too.

For the rest of the second half, I was more interested in how she was exposed. I excused myself to the toilet then stood outside the entrance to watch the game and her. With me out of the way, the guys begun to look at her more openly. Those behind her also shifted closer and crowded around her. She is still unaware of the stares as she was busy playing her game and catching the match. Luckily her bra is nicely fitted and no nip slip. But the huge mountains view is definitely still an eye candy to others.

For the rest of the second half, I was more interested in how she was exposed. I excused myself to the toilet then stood outside the entrance to watch the game and her. With me out of the way, the guys begun to look at her more openly. Those behind her also shifted closer and crowded around her. She is still unaware of the stares as she was busy playing her game and catching the match. Luckily her bra is nicely fitted and no nip slip. But the huge mountains view is definitely still an eye candy to others.
Old 29-05-2018, 07:48 PM
Samster

Champions League Finals: Real Madrid vs Liverpool

For this game, we are supporting Real Madrid (quite typical for man utd fans). On the Saturday morning, we saw our neighbours (one plump Chinese, A and one muscular indian, B as mentioned in the earlier stories) while on our way back from breakfast.

"Hi, A & B. Going out ah. Are u guys catching the finals tonight? Sian, no man utd so we support Real." I chit chatted with them at the void deck.

"Of course watching the game. We both Liverpool fans leh. We are going out for makan and discussing where to catch the match tonight." B told me.

"Aiya no need plan. How about come my house to watch then. We got subscribe. Can relax, drink and watch the match. Some more no need drive around." I offered them. They agreed and we made arrangements for the match.

Fast forward, after bathing, wife was dressed in a red t-shirt and her usual FBT shorts, without bra and panties (her usual practice). She says the t-shirt is thick enough and FBT shorts sufficient to cover with inner lining. On normal nights, she will just be wearing her long loose tank top and pair of gstrings. But since tonight we got guests, she wear slightly more covered up.

Both of them came over at 0000hrs with lots of beers to chillax before the kick-off. We were all sitting on the floor around the coffee table, drinking and chit chatting. Wife was sitting like how she was seated at sandbanks, with her knees bent, legs slightly parted, showing off her sexy fair legs. As they are not seated very far away, I am pretty sure they can see her outer outline of her pussy and maybe cameltoe. Thats exactly the same view she is showing to A and B and at Sandbanks.

After drinking for 1.5 hours, she is already quite tired and cannot take it any more. She excused herself and say will go in to take a short nap before kick-off, leaving using to continue drinking. As she only expecting a short nap, she didn't close the room door and left lights on. It was only until when I go into the master bedroom to use the toilet that I realised she was exposed. She was sleeping face up with her legs slightly parted, and exposing a fair bit of her butt. Our master bedroom entrance is just next to the common bathroom, and I believed A and B must have sneak some peeps in on her.

Throughout the rest of the night, I went in occasionally to 'check' on her (sometimes knees bents, opened wider, sometimes sleep sideways and exposed butt) while A and B also keep going to the common bathroom, saying they drank too much beer. She was too knocked out to catch the match, except finally joining us for the last 10 mins. By then A and B must already been enjoying the match and many exposed sleeping views.

For those bros who have chatted with me that night, you should know what I am saying. Please do not share the photos. Thank you.

That's all for the short exposing stories for the two finals.
Old 29-05-2018, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 14
lustarhymes is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlustarhymes is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustarhymes View Post
.....She mimicked with rubbing my hard-on outside my trunks, so I responded by pulling her bikini aside and pushed two fingers into her soft pussy. Her moans were muffled by our french kissing and we were so engrossed with our eyes closed that we didn't notice someone heading towards us....
Shall I continue?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1