The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-05-2018, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New House - L8H66A

FR for 0866a G67:-

looks – 6 (milf look and look abit ah lian. ... Should be in her 30s)
Boobs – 7 (34D enhanced)
Body – 8.5 (soft and smooth skin)
BBBJ - 7 (fast and furious)
FJ - 8 (for some reasons doggie with her feels very shook..)
GFE – 7 (one of the better ones I tried recently)
Service - 7 (don't think u will be disappointed)
RTF – maybe but she seemed quite busy as she told me got 3 customer pre book her after me)
Old 08-06-2018, 09:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Angpai007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 972200 View Post
G77...
Dream.. 28yrs old pettie
Cup A with Pink nips...
Frenching available for me. . .
We are like lovers in the shower room.. Cat bath and bbbj provided. Hot bbbjand Listerine bbbj. Shiok.
After deed got massage although got timer in the room but NV feel rush at all.
Overall 9/10..
Gfe feel very strong
Yes g77 very good service, probably she is a newbie
Frenching good
Bbbj suction very powerful
Massage also very good she told she worked in spa previously in bkk
Rtf : yes
Old 10-06-2018, 05:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 7
UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!
Smile Re: New House - L8H66A

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
FR for 0866a G67:-

looks – 6 (milf look and look abit ah lian. ... Should be in her 30s)
Boobs – 7 (34D enhanced)
Body – 8.5 (soft and smooth skin)
BBBJ - 7 (fast and furious)
FJ - 8 (for some reasons doggie with her feels very shook..)
GFE – 7 (one of the better ones I tried recently)
Service - 7 (don't think u will be disappointed)
RTF – maybe but she seemed quite busy as she told me got 3 customer pre book her after me)
I saw her today on Beetalk. Looks chio and wanted to try her if the G23 from 0666 cannot make me cum. Seeing your fr, luckily G23 made me cum. Haha.
Old 13-06-2018, 04:54 PM
Samster

UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!

Wanted to see G66 but she was not working. So ended up choosing G77.

Looks - Very pretty, slim and petite.
Boobs - small b cup. She's not completely flat so i dont consider her an A cup.
BBJ - a little action in the toilet and on the bed.
FJ - I tried cowgirl, missionary and doggy but i failed to cum. So she tried giving me a handjob but she failed miserably as well.
GFE - Friendly girl and can improve.
Old 13-06-2018, 05:13 PM
Samster

GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltramanTiga87 View Post
Wanted to see G66 but she was not working. So ended up choosing G77.

Looks - Very pretty, slim and petite.
Boobs - small b cup. She's not completely flat so i dont consider her an A cup.
BBJ - a little action in the toilet and on the bed.
FJ - I tried cowgirl, missionary and doggy but i failed to cum. So she tried giving me a handjob but she failed miserably as well.
GFE - Friendly girl and can improve.
Y u NV try G67. Tot u wanted to haha
Old 13-06-2018, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Y u NV try G67. Tot u wanted to haha
She wasnt around just now. There was G18, G60 and G77.
Old 17-06-2018, 04:17 PM
Samster

My fr on G18. Saw her and G67 on beetalk

G18 Mina
Looks - above average. With marks and holes all over her face. Puts on lots of makeup. In Singapore for about 3 months.
Boobs - enhanced d cup. Apparently someone ruptured her right implant making her right breast hard and her left breast soft. Average boob job. Not completely rock hard.
Bbbj - it was alright. No deepthroat. She did do a little licking on my penis.
Fj - she rode me for awhile before i ask to go on top. My dick got soft so i asked for a handjob. Had to pcc myself while i kissed her.
Gfe - she seem very happy today. Kept on giggling. I managed to kiss her and do a little bit of frenching. She lied down next to me after i came and we talk about her implants. But no attempts to initiate kissing so minus points. Shower was also sop.
Rtf - nah.. fourth visit to 0866a so far so good.
Old 18-06-2018, 06:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
My fr on G18. Saw her and G67 on beetalk

G18 Mina
Looks - above average. With marks and holes all over her face. Puts on lots of makeup. In Singapore for about 3 months.
Boobs - enhanced d cup. Apparently someone ruptured her right implant making her right breast hard and her left breast soft. Average boob job. Not completely rock hard.
Bbbj - it was alright. No deepthroat. She did do a little licking on my penis.
Fj - she rode me for awhile before i ask to go on top. My dick got soft so i asked for a handjob. Had to pcc myself while i kissed her.
Gfe - she seem very happy today. Kept on giggling. I managed to kiss her and do a little bit of frenching. She lied down next to me after i came and we talk about her implants. But no attempts to initiate kissing so minus points. Shower was also sop.
Rtf - nah.. fourth visit to 0866a so far so good.
wah bro u rated above average for face
looks like her service really inconsistent... i din even get BBBJ but she french me
the giggling part is just like her...
i also did not manage to finish off with her
Old 18-06-2018, 06:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
wah bro u rated above average for face
looks like her service really inconsistent... i din even get BBBJ but she french me
the giggling part is just like her...
i also did not manage to finish off with her
Lol G66 gave me BBBJ on my first trip to 0866A. Second rtf G66 and i received a CBJ. So i do agree with you that service here might be inconsistent.

Another thing, a lot of these Thai girls do not know how to give a proper handjob.
Old 18-06-2018, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Lol G66 gave me BBBJ on my first trip to 0866A. Second rtf G66 and i received a CBJ. So i do agree with you that service here might be inconsistent.
you oso inconsistent ma....
u say u needed to pcc in the end but stil rated that visit as gud
Old 18-06-2018, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
you oso inconsistent ma....
u say u needed to pcc in the end but stil rated that visit as gud
Still ok. I've had worst before.
Old 18-06-2018, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1532 / Power: 10
edwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant future

Regarding proper HJ... somewhat true but I once spent sometime using videos to ‘teach’ the WL. Ended she was my go-to person for some of the most amazing 20-30min HJ for over a year until she returned to Pattaya.

I would book double sessions with her. I became a regular that didn’t had FJ. It was a mix of HJ, BBBJ and CIM.

Overtime, she became more adventurous, she would wear a condom over her middle finger to plug my ass. She ‘researched’ that a guy could have multiple orgasms and huge ejaculations when she hits the right spots. Unfortunately for me, I would lose my erection as soon as she stuck her finger in me. Guess I’m not ‘that kind of guy’ lol.

So I think some can be trained to give a good HJ if a customer invests sometime.

Quote:

Another thing, a lot of these Thai girls do not know how to give a proper handjob.
Old 18-06-2018, 12:35 PM
Samster

Idk.. personally I nv had any wl to finish me off with HJ... Coz 99% chance they will fail..
Many challenged and failed..

The wl wanna HJ only coz fj not passionate cannot cum
Old 18-06-2018, 12:42 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Idk.. personally I nv had any wl to finish me off with HJ... Coz 99% chance they will fail..
Many challenged and failed..

The wl wanna HJ only coz fj not passionate cannot cum
I personally like to cum outside....so a HJ finished via COB , COF or CIM is preferred.
Old 18-06-2018, 12:46 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardgreene View Post
Regarding proper HJ... somewhat true but I once spent sometime using videos to ‘teach’ the WL. Ended she was my go-to person for some of the most amazing 20-30min HJ for over a year until she returned to Pattaya.

I would book double sessions with her. I became a regular that didn’t had FJ. It was a mix of HJ, BBBJ and CIM.

Overtime, she became more adventurous, she would wear a condom over her middle finger to plug my ass. She ‘researched’ that a guy could have multiple orgasms and huge ejaculations when she hits the right spots. Unfortunately for me, I would lose my erection as soon as she stuck her finger in me. Guess I’m not ‘that kind of guy’ lol.

So I think some can be trained to give a good HJ if a customer invests sometime.
Depends on their prior training before coming to singapore.

Last time there is one in L6 H70 . she was a trained masseur in bkk before coming to singapore. As a masseur, they have done lots of HJ so when they are here, they can do it properly. I always go to her just for HJs. lol....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1