The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 07-12-2019, 07:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
shylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyshylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Wow you're also alive on this thread!
that day 2 of you are coming to ace and your friend tried the sexy vietcong? any FR? heard she is everything good except no kissing.
Old 07-12-2019, 07:57 AM
Samster

shylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyshylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by princeofpersia View Post
Visited ace on Sat 26/10. First time visiting since the big typhoon in July. My observations:
1. Total number of girls has not decreased
2. Previously ratio of popiah to PRC around 70:30, now is around 50:50
3. Increase in PRC = MILFs, long gone are the days of PRC SYTs
4. Around 10 popiahs I recognised from previously, the rest are new stock
5. New popiah stock = very few SYTs. Spotted only 2 that I would personally test drive but decided against it due to confirm flip car type (timed 1 girl go up - come down only 16 mins)
6. My previous fav regular (Yuen) and semi-regular super-SYT (Hana) both not there anymore
7. One PRC MILF quite good looking, made some of my blood go downstairs but also seems like flip car type due to overly sweet talk
8. All F&B business seems to be doing well
9. The few jaga near the downstairs lift are still the same. The upstairs kopitiam jaga I saw 3 new guys
10. New shops on ground floor (bangla convenience shop) and level 2 (selling cheap clothes, legit massage place, etc)

Bros have anyone to recommend lately? Seems difficult to find good quality test drive with new stock at ace...
Also any bros here know a good place for B2B massage under rm150?
TQ for your report, never knew you tried so many good gems. do you mind to share some to us?
Old 07-12-2019, 08:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobBlobfish View Post
Now, since this is the Ace thread, can anyone recommend a girl at Ace that would accept being shagged "45mins and strong like The Hulk", preferably for a normal price.

At Ace, I see this going only one way in 99% of the cases, getting kicked out with your dick still hard and without finishing.
recent hot cake is yomi. super chivas 18 years old, a bit chubby but very good girl, will obey most of the order. except a bit lazy.

each time she comes to ACE at noon time and operate for 4~5 hours only, and seldom need to go downstair, asked her, she usually has nearly 10 donors during her service. (reminds me of chipchip) she dont rush customer, but once finished job, she will start replying message to ask the next customer to come up. since she allow dfk, bbbj & daty. most uncle likes her and queing up for her services.
Old 07-12-2019, 08:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornybastard99 View Post
Sadly did not see Linda
linda was heavily plastic up. i don't think you will still like her. anywhere, heard she got married, not sure is this is true. congratualations to her
Old 07-12-2019, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by princeofpersia View Post
This thread has becum as quiet as some of the pussies at ace...
you can make it hot again. the ACE fate is on you.
Old 07-12-2019, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
Went down to ACE for my first time last night, holy shit, it's my kinda place. Even before choosing a lady a few PRCs and Viets were arm grabbing me, some even grinded me when I was sitting down in a corner in an attempt to get me to go with them.

Chose a short hair viet and we went up, RM100 for a quick BBBJ and FJ. nothing much to shout about, in and out within 20min. Went down and picked another viet RM100, long hair, nice handful tits, same thing, in and out 20min.

Repeated with another PRC RM100, slightly taller with much bugger tits, sagging though, session was shorter, about 15min inc washing up. Went down and took anther PRC, slightly older about late 40s, quoted me RM60 & she included some pussy grinding which I came in no time.

All in all RM360 last night well spent. Very much prefer the Viets as they have better bodies and service generally. Helps that I'm young (29 years old) and the place is mostly frequented by middle aged men

Amazing place, will be back again!

BTW there was an outdoor concert or something on the ground level, are the girls there for bringing up to have a session as well?
young is good, rich is billiant, can enjoy 4 shots in a go.
Old 07-12-2019, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DATY911 View Post
Nice pics, tried xiao li, service not bad.
other 2 never saw, how are their services?
will go next week.
2nd one is called Maria, heard she was good, but dont know why sometime will come ACE as part timer.

(also heard she downgraded her service after she found a bf in boleh land, is this real?)
Old 07-12-2019, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleach85 View Post
OS means one stop pudu food court. It near ACE......A lot of WL there you can choose...Happy cheong at OS....
1. Xiaoli
2. Huang
3. Yanzi

Oh ok wow shall make another trip to KL soon to visit this OS.
Old 07-12-2019, 11:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
hornybastard99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shylook View Post
linda was heavily plastic up. i don't think you will still like her. anywhere, heard she got married, not sure is this is true. congratualations to her
I am ok with plastic .. as long as her standard service is still good like last time and she did not follow Camel's foot steps.
Old 09-12-2019, 01:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
that day 2 of you are coming to ace and your friend tried the sexy vietcong? any FR? heard she is everything good except no kissing.
Was not at ACE.

Quote:
2nd one is called Maria, heard she was good, but dont know why sometime will come ACE as part timer.

(also heard she downgraded her service after she found a bf in boleh land, is this real?)
I really hope this was not the reason for the disappearance of khun pomrakthai!
Old 10-12-2019, 12:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Was not at ACE.

I really hope this was not the reason for the disappearance of khun pomrakthai!
phi pompom busy expending his cincau franchise in other countries... wont float head for the min time..
Old 10-12-2019, 05:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
phi pompom busy expending his cincau franchise in other countries... wont float head for the min time..
Ai seh now his cincau chwee business go international liao!

555 good for khun pomrakthai lah!
Old 11-12-2019, 03:28 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
JomMakan is Cool - loads of Potential

Went to 'Axx'. Was there about 10pm. A few pretty girls around. The area seems busier than usual. Thought I'd share this.

Went to look at the restaurant with a stage nearby, never learned it's name. Busy, many people, a few singers on stage getting their flowers.

'Axx', mamak has new shop next to it, not sure what it sells. Game machine glass broken, dunno why it'd be worth breaking. Up 'stairs' can see a few okay looking girls straight away, think seen some of them before. Walked around, more guys than girls, a good thing about that, you don't get bothered by the aggressive girls as much. Saw a few I liked, slender, pretty faces.

Just saying, maybe it's a good time to visit.
Old 11-12-2019, 03:48 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
BobBlobfish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
usually i will ask a simple question, do you allow dfk? if yes, sure no flip car. if they say no, i will just walk away.
Do they understand the word "DFK", or is there some local slang for it?

I learned BJ is "ice cream" in Ace (and a few other places in Malaysia).
Old 13-12-2019, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobBlobfish View Post
Do they understand the word "DFK", or is there some local slang for it?

I learned BJ is "ice cream" in Ace (and a few other places in Malaysia).
2 meaning,
1. global , deep french kiss.
2. local , da fei kei (handjob)

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1