The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 01-04-2019, 07:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
marcus77 is Cool - loads of Potential
Haig Road Area Massage

Hi bro any idea if there is any massage place at haig road
Old 01-04-2019, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 797 / Power: 8
Fingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to behold
Re: Haig Road Area Massage

There's a quiet mall not far away. If u know where I'm referring to.
Old 01-04-2019, 10:31 PM
Samster

Knex or City plaza or tanjong kstong complex
Old 01-04-2019, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 797 / Power: 8
Fingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to behold

Come to think of it, Knex used to be called 1km and city plaza, both have legit clean massages. If not explore another street where the mall has a lan gaming centre at the basement long time ago.
Old 02-04-2019, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2894 / Power: 12
mePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond repute

Not been to that area for long time liao.

Vaguely remembered the row of shophouses next to Blk 2x, there is, maybe was now, a massage place called A-- B---.

Also the bus-stop behind CP, there is a tcm where most of the time no one is at the front counter.

If woman is a bottle of red wine, then man is the cork. For her 1st time, corkscrew required.

Graphics Re-Interpreted !

( Click to show/hide )
Big Sweep : Cleanup op after NDP. Toto : Leading toilet manufacturer. 4D : CD, LD, DVD, BD.
Old 02-04-2019, 10:16 AM
Samster

Hi bro thank for the reply was lookin for something less clean haha
Old 03-04-2019, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 9
Drasto94 is one of the Best!Drasto94 is one of the Best!Drasto94 is one of the Best!

the tcm behind cp, just behind the bus stop is clean ba, went there couple of times, massage is insanely good and full of strength. Will recommend to those looking for a relaxing massage, don't expect any happy endings or teasings.
Old 03-04-2019, 10:51 PM
Samster

Which is the quiet mall with lan
gaming?
Old 04-04-2019, 08:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2894 / Power: 12
mePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond reputemePoke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcus77 View Post
Which is the quiet mall with lan
gaming?
It's the opposite the bus-stop which is at the side of CP.

All the sides of CP have a bus stop near it except for the one that has a overhead bridge.

If woman is a bottle of red wine, then man is the cork. For her 1st time, corkscrew required.

Graphics Re-Interpreted !

( Click to show/hide )
Big Sweep : Cleanup op after NDP. Toto : Leading toilet manufacturer. 4D : CD, LD, DVD, BD.
Old 04-04-2019, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13734 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

The whole group previously from Teo Hong Rd are nearby. Got 1 cutie Malaysian girl too. Also got 雙飛⋯⋯!
Old 04-04-2019, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7682 / Power: 16
KOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond reputeKOVEL has a reputation beyond repute

Agreed this group of TCM ML provides insanely good + clean + strong massage. Great for bros who want nothing but massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drasto94 View Post
the tcm behind cp, just behind the bus stop is clean ba, went there couple of times, massage is insanely good and full of strength. Will recommend to those looking for a relaxing massage, don't expect any happy endings or teasings.
Old 05-04-2019, 10:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
songming75 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can pm location i am very poor to topo
Old 05-04-2019, 10:33 PM
Samster

Oh well transfered to Bedok Mall so need to find massage nearby
Old 06-04-2019, 04:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1197 / Power: 14
intense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud ofintense730 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiofukis View Post
The whole group previously from Teo Hong Rd are nearby. Got 1 cutie Malaysian girl too. Also got 雙飛⋯⋯!
Where bro?
Old 08-04-2019, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

HDB row on Kinex side of Haig Road used to have one shop, not sure if still there
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1