The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 22-09-2016, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 21
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of
Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

Dear All

I had just opened a new thread for Vietnam HCM since thread 3 had closed down. Please respect 1 another and stop creating clones to create trouble. If you guys have the time to create clones; why don't you use this time wisely.

Thanks

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 22-09-2016, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
Half2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Vietnam - HCM ({NEW} since Thread 3 Close)

Support new HCM thread.
Old 22-09-2016, 11:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 519 / Power: 8
kpkblppl2 is a glorious beacon of lightkpkblppl2 is a glorious beacon of lightkpkblppl2 is a glorious beacon of lightkpkblppl2 is a glorious beacon of lightkpkblppl2 is a glorious beacon of lightkpkblppl2 is a glorious beacon of light

Hope more chiongsters will share more juicy forums here.
Old 22-09-2016, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Woohoo new thread... Support.
Old 22-09-2016, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 21
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Woohoo new thread... Support.
Just hope that there isn't any clones here trying to disturb the peace here.

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 22-09-2016, 02:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 9
PleasePCC is one of the Best!PleasePCC is one of the Best!PleasePCC is one of the Best!

Sifu Hurrycane88 in previous thread posted report abt VN 100K WLs....maybe first step VN garment takes to justify legalisation of flesh trade....garment can earn "sin" taxes too....win-win...
But they sure chase me out of VN if i preach pcc there...
Old 22-09-2016, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 19
Honey Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to all

The one and only Honey Boon here .....

But if you find my reports/views/contribution are beneficial and enjoyable, don't be stingy on your points.
Old 22-09-2016, 03:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
jinkamaza deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

support support! I not clone!
Old 22-09-2016, 04:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
smartbonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes, I support. I'm planning to HCM next month.

Where is a good place to pick up girls from the bar and bring back hotel to bonk?

Of course, I'm willing to pay for the bonk with budget of S$ 120.
lol...
Old 22-09-2016, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by smartbonk View Post
Yes, I support. I'm planning to HCM next month.

Where is a good place to pick up girls from the bar and bring back hotel to bonk?

Of course, I'm willing to pay for the bonk with budget of S$ 120.
lol...
Wow.. 10 posts of 'support' and not a single one of useful info. We are off to a good start of a clean useful thread.....lol

To answer your question, there are 2 kinds of bar you can get girls from. 1. Pickup bars, and 2. Hostess Beer Bars.

For pickup bars, i went to Apocalpyse now (called "APO" by taxis), and Go2Bar (after 2am), as the easiest place to pickup overnight freelancers for beginners.

Go2Bar was horrible (5-6 gals, old, CMI) and i would avoid unless you are staying near Bui Vien area and able to quickly check stocks. APO had more girls (around 20-25) but appear older and quote expensive prices. This place is catered towards Ang Mo tourists, and girls quote ridiculous prices ($200-300usd). My friend was able to nego an 'average' looking girl for $100USD LT. I tried to get one of the better looking gals with fake boobs, she started at $300 usd, but would not go lower than $200usd LT, or $150 ST.

For hostess beer bars, just go along Bui Vien and one of the intersecting streets. You'll see many bars with girls wearing bikinis and shorts. You will need to buy at least 5-6 drinks @80-100k each, as a sort of 'barfine' before you can take the girl out. ST is about 1.5M, and LT is about 2.5M, and not very negotiable. These bars are high pressure, and they will try sit you with multiple girls and make you buy more drinks than you need if you aren't careful. However, there are enough bars and girls that you should find something that suits you. The good thing about these places is the girls are used to tourists, and can generally speak good English.

I tried to research other type of pickup bar, but this is all i could find on the thread. Based on my experience, HCM is not a good place to pickup freelancers in bars. Limited stocks and ridiculous asking prices; if this is your style better to visit other cities.

Last edited by lost99; 22-09-2016 at 04:40 PM.
Old 22-09-2016, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
smartbonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
Wow.. 10 posts of 'support' and not a single one of useful info. We are off to a good start of a clean useful thread.....lol

To answer your question, I was there last week and went to Apocalpyse now (called "APO" by taxis), and Go2Bar (after 2am), as the easiest place to pickup overnight freelancers for beginners.

Go2Bar was horrible (5-6 gals, old, CMI) and i would avoid unless you are staying near Bui Vien area and able to quickly check stocks. APO had more girls (around 20-25) but appear older and quote expensive prices. This place is catered towards Ang Mo tourists, and girls quote ridiculous prices ($200-300usd). My friend was able to nego an 'average' looking girl for $100USD LT. I tried to get one of the better looking gals with fake boobs, she started at $300 usd, but would not go lower than $200usd LT, or $150 ST.

I tried to research other type of pickup bar, but this is all i could find on the thread. Based on my experience, HCM is not a good place to pickup freelancers in bars. Limited stocks and ridiculous asking prices; if this is your style better to visit other cities.
thanks bro for the info.

If that is the case, then I can forget bonking liao.
Anyway, I go there for business so it's evening time then i can go look around.
Old 22-09-2016, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future
Re: Vietnam - HCM - Freelancer

Another option for freelancer, is to get contacts directly from massage shop girls.

If you walk along Le Thanh Ton @ Thai Van Lung (around Little Tokyo) you'll see the many massage shops geared towards Japanese outside asking you for massage, and grabbing your arm.

I talk to many of these girls, and get their contacts. Many of these girls are willing to go to your hotel if you appear well mannered and decent. I got two contact late at night, and they were willing to come to my hotel for around 1M. I never took there offer, but kept their contact as backup if needed.
Old 22-09-2016, 08:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 9
11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any bro can recommend any area or hotel to stay which is accessible to chiong scene? Thx in advance
Old 22-09-2016, 08:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
sidtip is Cool - loads of Potential
In my humble opinion Saigon is one of the hottest and most fun places in the world to hunt out girls. There is something on offer on most big streets and it's easy to find. Don't worry about prices or being unable to find something fun. Book a trip and it will be a trip of a lifetime. Just be on the lookout of pimps on this site who will promise to take you on a $50 tour. They will take you to places with dirty cum stained beds and the girls will have been practicing unsafe sex and will have a high rate of HIV. Never take a risk with pimps who PM you. Only trust punters who other users of this site have approved of. The punters know who to trust. Some pimps have been known to take photographs of their clients and blackmail their clients for money otherwise they publish the photos on sex sites. Have fun and be careful.
Old 22-09-2016, 11:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

I've been to HCM many times. Nvr been to pickup joints before, visited girly bars once.
Freelancers (i meant pros or call girls here) in HCM provides one of the worst services ever.
They cheat u by jacking up the agreed price, ask for tips and transport fees for lousy service, and even steal yer stuff!
Luckily the only thing stolen from me cost a few dollars.
In HCM, yer best bet is to build some relationship. Even if these relationships is to a girl who works in a girly bar.
They'll need some kind of spark to give u a much better service. Sometimes even comes with a discount.
However, the best ones i had.... are the ones whom i get to know myself. Just some random girls.
Remembered my 1st visit to HCM, which was just last yr. Went for massage, and meetup with a girl after that. 3.5 hours later i was back in hotel banging her for free. She even brought condom for me beforehand.
Many more i did after her.... Bankers, university students, office workers, beauty consultants, etc.
The key is to spend some effort to build up some relationship with a girl there, even if its just temporary.
And no, i'm not yer white skin westerner.

My friend quite frequently had freelancers for US$40 a nite (not just 1 shot). Yes he builds rapport with them before bringing them into bed.

Up my points if u think this is useful. Thanks

Last edited by fallen11; 23-09-2016 at 09:11 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1