The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-03-2010, 01:13 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
abcd1999 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Talking Orchard Tower

Pass-by orchard tower a few time , saw a few SYT and quite a few of Busty babes there , went in and take a look but went out after a few Mins as i saw 1 back view of a hot "lady" Cao Chee bye , when she turn ,knn , one man face ! i Ji Tao zao, any1 gt Any Recomendaton ? saw 1 busty prc but too bad , one Angmoh took it can cab zao ..... And also wats the price range >? or any massage inside ? Give me the rates too ! thx alot !!
Old 22-03-2010, 04:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 17
high123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Orchard Tower

Bro go orchard tower look for girls 1 night atleast $150 - $200 just for Fxxk, massage i not sure but got a lot of club's, thai club, pinoy club and KTV (Orchard K)
Old 22-03-2010, 08:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
pukilover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To be honest...O.T is over rated. Because of the location and the number of tourists going there the prices are downright crazy!

There may be good looking girls there but if they are good looking they know it and will charge accordingly.
Old 22-03-2010, 08:35 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
ah_loy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by pukilover View Post
To be honest...O.T is over rated. Because of the location and the number of tourists going there the prices are downright crazy!

There may be good looking girls there but if they are good looking they know it and will charge accordingly.
Cross the road to Tanglin Shopping Centre, basement and see Spa de la perla. Its a licensed Health centre with facilities and buffet . good tastely curry..makes you hot. And most importantly, good and many SYTs for you to choose. SB brothers can ask for discount by giving your nicks.
Old 22-03-2010, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1795 / Power: 15
sticky5 has a brilliant futuresticky5 has a brilliant futuresticky5 has a brilliant futuresticky5 has a brilliant futuresticky5 has a brilliant futuresticky5 has a brilliant futuresticky5 has a brilliant futuresticky5 has a brilliant futuresticky5 has a brilliant futuresticky5 has a brilliant futuresticky5 has a brilliant future

They knock you off by their looks.....in the end are they real stuff on bed?Worth the rate asking for? have a price to pay and that the risk you take...Bros
Old 22-03-2010, 04:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1880 / Power: 23
poonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant futurepoonani has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by pukilover View Post

The trick is to go late - after 2 a.m. Most girls just want a place to shower and sleep (without sharing a bed with 4 other girls). You can bargain a short time to $100 and overnight (usually until 10 a.m.) from $150 - $200.

And they are not all rejects - quite a few are coming back for their 2nd (or 3rd) trick for the night.

Also some gems available: few years back I got a Euro who allowed anal for $150, 2 thais (who also did half hour lesbian act) for overnight $250 all in - cum 3 times.

It is always worth popping in after a night out if you live nearby, just for the eye candy. I have started coming back once a month, since cannot have free show at Geylang anymore.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1