The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 03-12-2019, 10:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic) PI

Quote:
Originally Posted by foobin View Post
I was in bacara when the raid happened. Never saw girls run off the stage so quickly before. Then there were cops with M16s standing outside trying to look serious. Fun times.
M16 for catching girls.

Only in the Philippines
Old 04-12-2019, 01:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 16
tagduty is a Helpful and Caring Samstertagduty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hope things go back to normal once SEA Games are over.
If not, need to search for new playground.
Old 04-12-2019, 05:44 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tagduty View Post
Hope things go back to normal once SEA Games are over.
If not, need to search for new playground.
It will be back to normal. City makes a lot of money from FABOA
Old 05-12-2019, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 8
foobin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

3-4 bars closed down out of 50 doesn't really make a difference.

I didn't notice any difference at all to be honest, there were a few girls who were a bit more cautious, but im told they are usually the ones with no ID.
Old 08-12-2019, 07:00 PM
Samster

Who didn't pay the Christmas donations ???

https://www.sunstar.com.ph/article/1...ted-in-sex-den

https://www.sunstar.com.ph/article/1...fficking-drive
Old 09-12-2019, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1408 / Power: 12
IamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud of

Is there any ktv at angeles city? i mean those have special service kind.

Thanks all those who up me..i will up back once i gain back once i regain my point.
Old 09-12-2019, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 12
nsmen05 is one of the Best!nsmen05 is one of the Best!nsmen05 is one of the Best!

Rainbow ktv
Old 11-12-2019, 09:06 AM
Samster

Rumble in the Jungle.

Apparently the chinese guys were dancing on the tables, and were told to stop. They didn't. And the rest is history.

And was also told no charges, the guys caught spent a night in jail, and released.

All your action at The Club Hammer

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=2645186352206592
Old 11-12-2019, 10:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1070 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Rumble in the Jungle.

Apparently the chinese guys were dancing on the tables, and were told to stop. They didn't. And the rest is history.

And was also told no charges, the guys caught spent a night in jail, and released.

All your action at The Club Hammer
I am not sure why any tourists misbehave when traveling to foreign country...breaking the law never help...similar to fighting...can be deported immediately...pretty sure they paid large sum to get released from jail...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 11-12-2019, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
I am not sure why any tourists misbehave when traveling to foreign country...breaking the law never help...similar to fighting...can be deported immediately...pretty sure they paid large sum to get released from jail...
One thing that was confirmed by a bar owner there. As soon as the cops appeared, two of them with pistols waving - the Chinese guys had become quite. But, apparently one chinese guy picked a chair, put it right at the entrance of the Hammer Club, and sat down, as if to challenge the rest.

Duh- lucky they weren't shot in the first place. Knowing how many bouncers have guns ..

I still don't know, if the club says go away, why don't they just GO AWAY, It is NOT your property, and shit happens, misunderstandings happen. Unless its' your house and your rules, suck it up !!!

Yes, at least in Philippines you can pay money and get out, unless you are dead !!!
Old 11-12-2019, 06:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
No jail and no large sum as compensation...... coz PRC gahmen officials intervened. That young guy who took the chair and sat at the club entrance....... is the son of a VVIP politician..... high level CCCP cadre.

This son is also employed by PRC company (believed to be front for gahmen) involved in construction projects in the South China Sea..... considered as "untouchable" guy.

If you look carefully at the videos..... you would be able to spot armed chinamen standing amongst the onlookers. They dun look like partygoers and have the cutting of military or security men.
Old 11-12-2019, 06:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Initially I thought those chinese were hooligans but on closer scrutiny they look too decent to be gangsters. I did an SFR scan on them..... and interesting profiles came up..... mostly from military background.
Old 11-12-2019, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
No jail and no large sum as compensation...... coz PRC gahmen officials intervened. That young guy who took the chair and sat at the club entrance....... is the son of a VVIP politician..... high level CCCP cadre.

This son is also employed by PRC company (believed to be front for gahmen) involved in construction projects in the South China Sea..... considered as "untouchable" guy.
Damn.

Quote:
If you look carefully at the videos..... you would be able to spot armed chinamen standing amongst the onlookers. They dun look like partygoers and have the cutting of military or security men.
my eye power not so good :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Initially I thought those chinese were hooligans but on closer scrutiny they look too decent to be gangsters. I did an SFR scan on them..... and interesting profiles came up..... mostly from military background.
Damn damn damn. So it is still possible they kenna ban from Hammer ? Hammer run by Koreans right ?
Old 12-12-2019, 01:27 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 0
secara is one of the Best!secara is one of the Best!secara is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post

Damn damn damn. So it is still possible they kenna ban from Hammer ? Hammer run by Koreans right ?
You can't ban the chinese. They are like those pesky ants. Exterminate one batch and another group will appear to replace them.
Old 12-12-2019, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by secara View Post
You can't ban the chinese. They are like those pesky ants. Exterminate one batch and another group will appear to replace them.
then again, they have enough influence in Philippines

One of the kidnapping was caught on camera ... and no news update yet

https://www.rappler.com/nation/24690...-pogo-employee

https://news.mb.com.ph/2019/12/10/pn...asino-players/
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1