The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 23-09-2008, 10:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
willianhung9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Do You Remember Suki's Massage? For Massage Lovers

Hi Willie,
can pm me the contact? thanks.
Old 23-09-2008, 11:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
boring925 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks Bro Willie for the ctc..
Old 24-09-2008, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 23
Willie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to behold

All request for contact and PMs replied. Bro who have tried pls post FR lah
Old 24-09-2008, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
fatfatman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks Bro Willie for Rita ctc.

Below are my Fr;

As usual had an appointment before going down, reach there and was told to delay for 1/2 hr due to her customer extended her service. >> thought aeroplane again....... but recevice her call asking me the book the room 20mins later...)

into the room, she reach in 5mins. 1st look.... black SYT... like malaysian type. At one glance, she looked very young, innocent gal next door.

Anyway to cut the long story short, I had a wonderful session of hard massage ( finger press type) followed by oil massage followed by juagen followed by breast massage and finally HJ. ie no FJ but still can meddling under her panties outside . She strip down to her panties when the oil massage starts.

My ratings of her are as follows:

Looks - 8/10 (gal next door look, young but black skin)
Body - 6/10 (nthg to shout abt.)
Tits - 6/10 (a A+, soft and firm, pinkish nips and hardens when you finger them.
GFE - 8/10 (friendly)
Damage - $80 for 1.5 hrs (Massage, Juagen and HJ) STRICTLY NO FJ.
RTF - definitely! gd tough finger press/

Room to improve..... should silent the phone while working ( for not spoil our mood......
Old 24-09-2008, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

I sms her twice today after failing to get Airen..

But not a whimper or reply... Will try again lah, since need maintenance when suki not around

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 24-09-2008, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 23
GhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks to TS PM & oversea sms, I managed to try Rita after booking an appointment & the appointment was delay for sometimes. Anway I was used to it as they do not keep track of times cos they told me they do not want to short cut & bros deserve what they paid for or maybe due to some bros wish to extend. Anyway I wish to try her before I go oversea & I do not want to want till I come back & she did not disappoint me.

Finally received an sms from Rita telling me that she almost done & ask me to get a room. Got a room & sms her the number. Within 5 min, she arrived. She quite different from the pic I saw. Anyway she told me she slim down alot & she look to me like a SYT.

With the same attitude as Suki, she quickly as me to lie down so time are not wasted. She quite silent till ice broken & the chit chat became non stop. Her hard massage is something I missed a long time since Suki went back & Rita did not disappoint me. Rita knew where to press & she do have the strength.

I told her to mainly concentrate on my shoulder & back. I told her the rest got time then do, no time forget about it, but she insist on complete the legs but on a quick one. Quite shocked on it. She indeed do not want to short change on customer even lack of time. Even some massage shop do not provide such a GEM service. Wonder what will I do if she went back........

After the massage was done, she took off all except panty. So her body massage, JG, boob job & HJ began. End with a big bang. After that we took a bath together & she scraped my back & clean me up. While we were drying ourselves up, phone rang & was told the room was left with 5 min. She actually wanted to give me a head massage but I told her is ok, will try it next time. So paid & left home a body relieve man.

Name: Rita
Body: Quite slim, only a little baby fats but nothing to shout about
Boob: Should be A. (Love those nipple & they got hard right in front of you)
Massage: 8.5/10 (Love those hard massage, know where to press & those area really go numb)
Body massage: 6/10 (A bit short)
JG: 6/10 (A bit short but is really good)
HJ: 7.5/10 (Slowly build up & no rush)
GFE: 8/10 (After the ice broke)

Damage: 100 + 20(rm)

RTM: Confirm. Where to find a SYT that can really know massage & GEM services.
Old 24-09-2008, 07:23 PM
Samster

Willie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to beholdWillie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post
I sms her twice today after failing to get Airen..

But not a whimper or reply... Will try again lah, since need maintenance when suki not around
Bro, I make appt for tonite 3 days ago, SMS her twice to confirm, also did not get reply.....anyway, when I meet her tonite for the rub, I will remind her to at least acknowledge SMS from the bros here. Keep trying, I am sure still better than the local gal Vivian I think she sick or what, she changed my appt 3 times last week and have not heard from her since.
Old 24-09-2008, 09:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 17
cordon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks TS, as promised, will write my FR after trying Rita..

Since last sun not able to get a session with Rita, today finally able to get hold of her at 4pm. We had already met on sun, so no need to break the ice liao and start with the massage.
Wow, i can say with her build(small size), she reeeeaaallly got powwwer on her finger press.. again cry tolong, not too hard..but she say my shoulder very stiff, so must exert inner strength to press. During massage, we been chatting and some laughter. She asked me if I had tried her sis's(suki) massage, i say no. She says massage for me not so pressuried, cos I will not compare her skill with her sis.

Told me her right elbow abrasion after many rounds of massage for all the supporters out there, she reaally hardworking lah, blood came out still insist to give me a good rub.

After abt 1 full hour of massage, proceed with sensual massage around my groin and my butt, asked to turn around and proceed jua gen with her everything off except panties.. Said she had learn juagen from her sis, and ask me shiok or not... can see her nipples hardened like california grapes even before tuning it to my favourite 93.3..

After the jgening, proceed with boobs massage, when her boobs rubbing my chest, can hear her breathing heavily...her hair brushing my face, like the smell of her hair, makes me turn on engine and bro point north. Starts to explore her body, but did not go for much as she trying to let me enjoy her boobs massage.

Finally, she use her boobs clamp my little bro (from my angle look like hamburger with sausage in between) to breast fuck and jerk very fast until the bed like earthquake!! Abt 5 mins all bullet shoot and some landed on her hair(she did not clip her hair), shiok lah.

Asked me to shower together and helped me to clean my back and butt. Stand together then realise she really small size and short, only my chest level.. TCSS during shower and then time's up for the day.

Look: 6.5/10 (look more pretty when smile )
Boobs: I not good in gauging, up to bros up there to gauge. But I do like her california grapes... big big one
Massage: 8/10 (very powerful strength, still feel the pain when posting FR now)
Boob Massage: 6/10
Jua Gen: 6/10
Breast Fxxk: 7/10
Overall damage: $80 (1.5hr package) + $20 room rental
RTM: Yes

FYI: she mentioned she can do "shuang fei" together with Rachael, $80 per person. if interested, can check with her and their timing..
Old 24-09-2008, 09:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 17
cordon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have been calling and sms vivian since mon...no reply at all, she did on her HP but never pick up.. will try to contact her till get her...Energzier, Never give up!!
Old 24-09-2008, 11:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 20
vic88 is a Helpful and Caring Samstervic88 is a Helpful and Caring Samstervic88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sms Rita during lunch time and managed to get a slot at 7.30pm. Suki has mentioned to me about her sister's skills and I was not disappointed. The massage is as good as Suki, will also chat with u during the session. The massage package include juagen, breast massage, breast fuck and HJ. Spend more than 1.5 hr with her. Very value for money considering she is a syt. Highly recommended. Hope Bros will take good care of her.
Old 25-09-2008, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie View Post
Bro, I make appt for tonite 3 days ago, SMS her twice to confirm, also did not get reply.....anyway, when I meet her tonite for the rub, I will remind her to at least acknowledge SMS from the bros here. Keep trying, I am sure still better than the local gal Vivian I think she sick or what, she changed my appt 3 times last week and have not heard from her since.
Met Rita again for a 2 hour session late last nite, she looks very tired and worn out, rightfully so too. She told me that she has been averaging 5 - 6 customers a day, not much time for dinner...since most customers tend to want the late afternoon to late night slots (so if you are really keen to get a massage, can try late morning slots) Despite, that she still put her best effort to give me a good massage. Actually wanted to buy her supper at Lor 9 Frog Porridge after the session, but too bad OC KPKB liao so have to say sorry next time.

One piece of advise to bros here is hat never ever go to gym just before a massage session, you are asking trouble....I had a hellish time last nite, every pressure point she massaged on was a painfull experience

Cheers!
Old 25-09-2008, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie View Post
Okie... I try for late morning slot lah.

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 25-09-2008, 03:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 16
ruchucky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyruchucky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile Re: Do You Remember Suki's Massage? For Massage Lovers

Hai, Bro Can Pm Me The Contact, Want To Try Her Best Leh
Thanks
Old 25-09-2008, 07:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 19
daydevil89 is one of the Best!daydevil89 is one of the Best!daydevil89 is one of the Best!

Bro Willie, thanks for the contact… she is really wonder!!!
Book the room and waited for her and she arrive abt 20 mins later because she went to the wrong 81.
First look… quite sweet but her complexion is not fantastic… and she is quite tanned.
Once started massage… I can feel that she is really good with her arms and thumbs… good shoulder pressing strength, shoulder blade, back… she touches every inch with her strong and powerful skill… certain part I can feel the pain but after she release…. Really can feel the muscle relaxing…
Next to the breast job… her breast is not big… normal Bcup… but she try her best to cover my dick with her valley and hold it in place with her palm… lots of baby oil applied and its smooth… she uses her nipple to tickle the tip of my dick from one breast to another… occasionally giving me the CFM look… or maybe she is just checking my expression… I see that she is tired and request her to sit my by side to HJ instead of doing the breast job at a difficult position… she allow me to lick her neck and touching her panty neat the pussy… can feel that she is wet… hahaha… but I tried very hard to restrain myself to place my hands in her panty as it is mentioned by Bro Willie … NO FINGERING!!!!
Finally…. Exploded with lots of cum flowing from my tummy to the bed sheet… hahaha
Oh… did I mentioned she gave me a jua gen before the breast job… its was good!!!! Now can feel my dick having a hard on …. May be go for a screw after this FR… hahaha

Overall rating:
Face: 6/10… SYT
Body: 6/10
Boobs: 6/10 (with eraser nips)
Attitude: 9/10
Massage: 9/10 (painful but shiok)
Breast Job: 7/10 (I had better… Taiwan Linda is 10/10)
Damage: $80 + tips + $20 room

To all bros reading …… DON’T MISS THIS GEM….
Old 25-09-2008, 11:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 21
Intimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by daydevil89 View Post
because she went to the wrong 81.
Is there anyway we can solve this problem? There are 2xFragrances and 2x81s there.

Small Fragrance = Fragrance with smaller sign board and 7-11 below
Big Fragrance = Fragrance with larger sign board
Newer 81 (Violet) = 97 Lavendar street
Older 81 = 85 Lavender street

Or other simpler ways to differentiate them?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1