The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 16-04-2008, 11:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
elnino deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Super Hot Babe (Angela Zhang Shao Han Look-alike) Xiao Lu is back to thrill U

thks bro baimi for sharing the contact
Old 16-04-2008, 11:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 18
baimi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbaimi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbaimi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbaimi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbaimi is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Super Hot Babe (Angela Zhang Shao Han Look-alike) Xiao Lu is back to thrill U

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaGuS View Post
Hello Brother Baimi,

Just came back from having a rtf session with Xiao Lu, she is complaining she got not much business today haha.

Her breasts are still as appealing as before and her sweet looks~!

Thanks for her contacts~!

Yeah, she said many thought she will be fully booked
but that's not the case at time only one or two
but sometimes all came together and she can't sever all.
And she also said now her customers prefer at night
and during the afternoon she will be very free.
Old 17-04-2008, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baimi View Post
Yeah, she said many thought she will be fully booked
but that's not the case at time only one or two
but sometimes all came together and she can't sever all.
And she also said now her customers prefer at night
and during the afternoon she will be very free.
Ya guys.. go for her in ther afternoon after 11am.. when she has more time..and be surprise, she can squeeze 2 shots out of you easily.. if you can take the damage

Find her at nite if you keen to ON and that would be a good experience too else if she is fully booked at nite then u will miss knowing her better..

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 17-04-2008, 08:59 PM
Samster

baimi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbaimi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbaimi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbaimi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbaimi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post
Ya guys.. go for her in ther afternoon after 11am.. when she has more time..and be surprise, she can squeeze 2 shots out of you easily.. if you can take the damage

Find her at nite if you keen to ON and that would be a good experience too else if she is fully booked at nite then u will miss knowing her better..

Yeah, if you keen to on her at night, please book early
to avoid disappointment because she might go to KTV and work
but if there is any booking, just one, then she will not go to work.
One thing for sure, you will not see her in the streets, she don't
prowl the streets, only through phone booking.
PM me for contact.
Old 18-04-2008, 06:52 PM
Samster

These 2 pics are taken sometime ago,
refer earlier pages for more pics.

Old 19-04-2008, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
refresh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR ON xiaolu

Had a sexsion with her this afternoon Thanks bro baimi for the contact.
She is a friendly and chatty lady.

just tried her around 4pm. I was feeling the urge the whole day and was hoping that the session in the afternoon.

I knocked on the door and a girl in red bra and denim short skirt opened the door and welcomed me in.wet bath alone....hmmm don't mind. once out she is waiting with her famous balck stocking. chichat a bit and start the engine.no rush catbath long long then cap bj nice turning toungue.

She capped me when she sensed that I was ready and what followed was a very tender love making session.did many positions.finally exploded.went shower.

I left the room a very satisfied man.

I love her soft sensual touch, the way she will initiate to seduce while still being very demure. I dont really enjoy those commando take-no-prisoner style (once in a while still OK lah!) as I like it slow and steady. And in that aspect, she really score good points with me.

Looks: 8/10 (fair beauty)
Figure: 34B' but very good, nice.
BJ: 8.5/10 not fast but nice flow of suck + lick
FJ: 8/10)
Service: 8/10
Attitude: 9.5/10 (chatty queen)
Comments: Her GFE is strong.
RTF: She request for my return, but I don't know yet. (maybe if got RTF better rates)
Old 20-04-2008, 01:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 17
bluedot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbluedot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbluedot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks to TS for contact and after trying 3 times finally managed to meet up with XL.

She does resemble ZSH. She has good service and gfe. I sat on the bed and she came to sit on my laptop and hug me. That’s a good start. TCSS for a while and I went to bath myself as she had one and said she dressed up for the occasion. She wore the lace panty hose with no panties, showed it to me. Very sexy and turned on.

Would’nt go into details. The whole session was relaxing and no rush. Did the standard positions and she was wet. I didn’t have to service her, she was ticklish. I like her boobs a lot, very natural and soft.

Would definitely rtf her.
Old 20-04-2008, 01:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
StEvEn1612 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
These 2 pics are taken sometime ago,
refer earlier pages for more pics.

if she is not fully booked with such pictures, I don't know what is HOT

Currently Addicted: ???
Past Addictions: Heidi ,Vivian of BHC
Old 21-04-2008, 11:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
LaserNg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks Bro Baimi for the contact

I am Zhang Shao Han's fan and Xiao Lu really fulfill my dream. I have a wonderful time with her last Thur!

Don't wish to repeat what those good point that others has mentioned. Just want to say this is my best bonk of the year. Another good thing that I like she never stand along GL steet to wait for customer and most of her customers are internet savvy. So I think her customer has more knowledge of STD and HIV.This make me feel safer

Anyway, she a a gem that not to be missed. Will RTF her soon
Old 21-04-2008, 11:25 AM
Samster

aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Ytd went to help my MM send her phone to Nokia Service Ctr. She bad mood b'coz of that so I also LL..

Need to chill so went to visit my friend XL.

Went into room and TCSS for a while, she can see I was moody so she gave me a oil massage to relieve those tense muscles.. Not TN std but it was good to be pampered while chatting away..

Anyway, after the relaxing, Didi felt horny so went for a quick shower to cool down.

Came out and she was sitting at the edge of the bed sending SMS. Seeing her in her bra, stockings and my fav black skirt made my blood boil (din want to cheat on my MM but bo bian.. got strong urge)

Before I could begin to 'attack' XL, her phone rang.. Damn... caller was asking about service and price and yada yada yada... Me buay lun liao so went behind XL and started kissing her neck while my hands got busy with her @@...

Can feel her breathe quicken and nipple harden as I went on to lick her earlobes from behind, shifting her whole body onto me in a sitting position and letting her feel my burning hardon below her..

She got startled by this sudden move and turned around .. perfect for me to give her a quick french in mid-sentence. Once our mouths meet, passion took over and I pushed her down on the bed and snatch her phone away (throwing it on the bed--apologies to bro who was on the line)

We frenched madly on the bed, rolling from end to end, alternating with each of us being on top.. When she finally paused for breath, I gave no quarter and flick her bra off, releasing the now errect nipples for "Treatment" by my tongue

After a good tongue work-out, I laid exhausted on the bed with a raging hardon waiting to be satisfied. XL gave me this CFM naughty look and started giving me a catbath before moving down below for a BBBj...

Hmmm... after a good long blow, I capped myself and got her to Cowgirl me.. rocking to my tempo... seeing those @@ sway infront of me made me gian after a moment so I push her down and pumped away in missionary for the longest time.

Damn.. cannot release so move her to the dressing table and continued in standing doggie till I finally cum and collapsed on the bed.

Whew... hottest sex I have had in a while since the roller-coaster ride with my MM this few weeks.

Only 2 words to describe "Muz RTF" when my MM is away.

Bros who need ctc, please pm me or Baimi lah

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 21-04-2008, 01:06 PM
Samster

Forgot to mention..

Massage is not in the package hoh...Where got so good kang tao.

hahaha

Old 21-04-2008, 01:56 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
CharlieCCH is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Yeah, if you keen to on her at night, please book early
to avoid disappointment because she might go to KTV and work
but if there is any booking, just one, then she will not go to work.
One thing for sure, you will not see her in the streets, she don't
prowl the streets, only through phone booking.
PM me for contact.
Can PM me the contact, ASAP, now very free
Old 21-04-2008, 06:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 17
Wang120767 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I had another session with this hot babe and had a wonderful time. She is a very nice and friendly girl. Managed to go two rounds in a 2 hour sesssion which is much better as there is no rush and it is more like making love to wife or girlfriend.
Old 21-04-2008, 07:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
DayDream_SG is Cool - loads of Potential

visited XL yesterday, nice girl with good service, thanks for Bro Baimi to share the contact no.
Old 21-04-2008, 09:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Truetruth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bro baimi for the contact! Got in touch with XL a fortnight ago BUT her aunt arrived and I was caught out for work. Finally managed to see her last Thurs It sure was well worth the wait.

Good location with lodging as its away from the main happenings and parking plentiful.

She was dressed in spaghetti top with undergarment. The undergarment made those puppies of hers wanting to jump! On her bottom was her trademark short skirt (see pic from previous posts). Her long silky hair was bundled up in two buns and made her baby hair show...very close resemblance to Angela.

Chatted away prior to shower. She could recall the conversations we had - plus points for a real genuine gal. She was under the blankie when I came out from the shower. Tucked in with her and she was in her full glory for my exploration. All in all, it was one great experience with a PRC! Boys - you have to experience XL for yourself. Words do not do justice.

Its good to be back in town with choices galore...BUT with XL, it will not be easy to find one with the such focus on customer sovereignty!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread