The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 07-04-2008, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 19
vertigoman is one of the Best!vertigoman is one of the Best!vertigoman is one of the Best!
Talking Re: Super Hot Babe (Angela Zhang Shao Han Look-alike) Xiao Lu is back to thrill U

Just had another wonderful session with Xiao Lu. She is just fantastic to bonk and full of kinky fun.

She was also complaining to me that some brothers have aeroplane her and because of this, she has lost quite abit of income. To all who have booked her or have made an appointment, please sms her if you are not coming or if late, please also let her know. For those who are phone collectors, please do not disturbe her. She has another week to go before she decide to extend or come back again!

Happy Bonking!!
Old 08-04-2008, 01:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 17
mcvovin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymcvovin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Super Hot Babe (Angela Zhang Shao Han Look-alike) Xiao Lu is back to thrill U

Thanks bro wisely for the ctc, sms her today and arrange to meet her at her hotel dat she staying. the moment she open the door, i was like OMG am i dreaming or wat... i get to bonk Angela look alike, she really look like her. The rest is up to you all bros to find out how shiok it is (Imaging u bonking Angela Zhang Shao Han....... Sibei song)

Looks: 10/10 (I seldom give high marks but she really worth the mark)
body: 9/10
Boobs: 9/10 B+ to C (Big siah)
bbbj: 7/10
fj: 8/10
GFE: 10/10
RTF factor: 101% (Have arrange for another session already)
Damage: 80/1/1 (incl room and CD).... she is worth it!

FYI, I have told her to watch the 公主小妹 on wed 8pm to see for herself whether she look like angela as she has no idea how angela look like.
Raw is Anal. Life in SBF is full of Upz and Zaps. Every Forum has its rule and regulations and that includes getting a GEM's CTC.A big Thank You to those who upz me, pls leave ur nick so i can return you a favor.
Old 10-04-2008, 06:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 17
_ollo_ deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy_ollo_ deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Super Hot Babe (Angela Zhang Shao Han Look-alike) Xiao Lu is back to thrill U

Thanks to Baimi and Aczeta for sharing this gem. And also credit must go to Wisely for finding it.

Was lucky to have meet her earlier this week before the red flag is up.
When she sms me the place she was staying it was in English, was quite surprised as not many PRC know how to sms in English. Anyway later found out that her English actually is limited.
Went to see her at the hotel. My lucky day it was, the lift was under repair so before the main exercise on bed I have to exercise climbed up the flight of stairs (those who tried her knows she is not staying on 2nd or 3rd floor hor)
Knocked on the door and before I managed to catch my breathing she openned liao. First impression is quite nice looking lady, and if you squint your eyes can see she looks like ZSH. She pulled my hand in and tried to strike conversation. First time I have been to that hotel and actuallly did not really like it, a bit cramped and old. She said she stays there because it is cheap (hinting me to give bigger tips ).

Anyway, like many bros said here, she likes to chat and although at first I thought she was fierce (from the way she talks) actually she is quite anice gal to chat with.
Soon she started to undress me and asked me to bathe. When coming out from the bathe (by myself) she is already under the blanket with her top off, busy sms-ing. She wore red bra with balck mini skirt, with net stocking and garter. And yes, she was panty-less!
Soon our hand were al over each other bodies.
At first she did not allow kissing, only touch lips, I guess I am not as handsome as most brothers here, hiazz. But later she not only allow but also kiss me back. However she does not allow frenching, we only nibble each other lips, which is enough for me.

So she gets busy and started a short catbath, while I am busy taking off her bra and skirt. Then she asked me whether I want BBBJ or BJ. Surprisingly when I answered that it is up to her, she insisted for me to choose. Mai too liao, tell her to keep the cap for later action lah.
Her BBBJ is quite long and slurpy wet (thinking about it now I was wondering how I could enjoy such wet BBBJ, salive all over the place.)
After a while I told her it is my (or hers?) turn, so she lay back on the bed when I started my service (Maybe I should get discount for this). While busy servicing her boobs, my didi touched the inside of her thigh and she complaints that I have pre-cum already, but actually it was her saliva. I told her it was not precum but she was the one that was slurpy, which makes her laugh loudly and apologizing to me. Nopticed that she was not really turned on as the tits were not hardened yet, then quickly go down and service her meimei. She obviously enjoyed this more (than getting her boobs serviced) and I could see her nipples hard.

Asked her to cap me in and then she started to ride me. Just as we were getting it going her phone rang, then it rang again and again and the guy really insisted and not hanging up. To the bro who called, no offence here, but if the gal did not answer your phone after abt 5 rings, most likely than not she is right in the middle of doing her business lah. I never let my phone rings more than 5 times and I think it is a courtesy to other bro lah.

This really break my fun. I asked her to answer the phone but she refuse to do so. Anyway, so I have to start again, this time in MOT. At first it seems that she does not enjoy MOT very much and request me not to go too deep, but after a while she let her guard down and just enjoy. ASked her to changed to WOT again and she really ride me fast and hard (like jockey riding her horse) after a while she shifted her upper body forwadr and hugged me while riding.
I whisper in her ear asked her to change to doggie (my fav position to shoot) but she is hearing none of that. She refused to change and keep riding harder. Somehow I cannot shoot my army in this position, so after10 minutes riding me she look up and give me a strange look.
Told her since she does not want doggie then let me finish in MOT, which she complies and then it was my turn riding until the cow comes home.

Overall it is enjoyable time spent with her, which could be better if not because of the phone ringing.
She tried to answer English sms in English (and chinese in chinese)
When we were cooling down after the sexercise, she even asked me to translate and compose replies to some sms. Got a couple of bros trying their luck to set the price to 60 (maybe hoping that she does not understand enough english). c'mon u can't get much cheaper for 80 including room bro!

Cheers!
ollo

ps, Bro Baimi, Aczeta, and Wisely, I apologise that it will take me three days to up ur points.
Old 11-04-2008, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Gibsmo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1stly thanks bro Baimi for introducing this GEM

Tot of havin a sexathon yesterday.. Morning went for a massage.. after massage, steam liao.. call some FL and get time at 2pm.. gee.. with 1 n half hr to spare.. scroll my HP and remember tis gem that bro Baimi recommend e day b4.

Call her and she sound so surprise.. and she agree to meet at 1pm. with 10mins to 1pm, dashed to the hotel.. reached there and receive an sms from her. Wow.. the fact dat i speak litttle mandarin, i was thanking God that i met tis Gem.. no only can speak simple english.. she smses English too.. LOL

Cut thing short.. went up to her room, knock on her door. and b4 i can get myself ready, she open the door. !st look at her.. my heart beat fster n faster,, was memerise by her beautiful eyes.. and of coz boobs.. My knee go jelly..LOL

cut thing short.. i bath, went out and sneak under the blanket. her naughty hands start to roam. and she catbath me.. Woo hoo.. then went lower and start bbbj.. a good one.. very wet... and her mouth is truly warm.

She put on the cd and start to rode me.. a real cowboy.. while riding, still can suck my nipples.. LOL

Then i went on top of her.. and few more position.. cannot tahan liao.. SHOOOTTT....

overall.. she is, like lot of bros here say, chatty.. and pretty.. very GFE and a big TEASER...

here my FR

Age 25
Looks 8/10 (nice eyes, pretty n fair)
Boob: 9/10 (i like.. nice smooth, size ???)
Body – 8/10
BBBJ – 7 (can improve on her suction, other than dat, it;s perfect)
FJ – 7 (her flexible body, make ur imagination come true)
Frenchin - Allowed
Attitude – 10 ( No rush, great GFE!! )
RTF: for sure b4 she leave in 3 weeks time

Damage – $80 include room + $20 tips

Carpark free.. LOL

Bro baimi, as promise.. here is the FR...
Old 13-04-2008, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
master_blaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been around for a loooong time... but never had anyone who I thought deserved an FR... So thanks a lot to bro Baimi for XL's contact.

Reached the hotel at about 4pm today and had pretty much one of the best times of my chionging career.

She was dressed in a spag top and super short black dress in garter belt and fishnets...with no underwear and that pretty much made my day.

Friendly, accomodating, chatty, and from her moans, seemed to enjoy the session as much as I did... so to summarise:

Looks: 7/10
Body: 8/10 - complained tt she was getting fat but er...i sure don't think so..
Boobs: 9/10
Catbath: 5/10 - anyway i'm not into that
BJ (capped): 7/10
Painting: well... not too bushy with nice lips and sensitive clit...i spent abt 15 min down there...and she didn't seem to want me to stop...
FJ: 7/10

Get contact from threadstarter... you won't regret it... only downside is the room is pretty crappy. but her attitude more than makes up for it.

thaks again to Baimi.
Old 13-04-2008, 11:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 18
sexy_sexy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ok. tried her yesterday night.

here my FR

Age 26-28 ( looks to me )
Looks 7/10
Boob: 9/10 (C Cup with pink nipples, but cant suck too much as she say very itchy and dont like )
Body – 8/10
BBBJ – 5 (no good, only good at touching)
FJ – 6 (keep talking during fj)
Frenchin - NEver try
Attitude – 9 ( No rush)
RTF: No
Damage – $80 include room + $20 tips
Old 14-04-2008, 04:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 17
maulsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Firstly, thks bro baimi for sharing the contact wid me.

Just patronised her on sunday night. Sadly, din manage to strike up any chemistry wid her. Probably due to my baby face. She looks like older version of ZSH. the cuteness' not there (for me).

Kinda bad session for me. Not her fault in any aspect. dicky just aint comfortable wid condom. BJ, cowgirl, missionary, scissor, doggy, *timeout*, HJ, missionary for 45 min. And still cldnt cum. In the end, own self HJ while she fondled wid my balls.

Catbath: NA
Face: 7/10
Body: 8/10 - wat u see is wat u get
Boobs: 8.5/10 - Not sure what wat cup r those but they are firm & heavenly...
BJ: 6/10
FJ: No rating - she work hard but i cld not cum inside her
GFE: NA - made lotsa small talks to be at ease but still no chemistry
Damage: 80 + $10 tips

pardon me for tis noob fr...
Old 14-04-2008, 02:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
DCKS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been sneaking around this forum for a very long time and had never write any FR thou have tried some of local FL, PRC and Thai meimei. Anyway decided to write my very first FR for appreciation to Baimi for passing me XL contacts.

Receive XL sms on satursday and mai-tu liao, quickly confirm and proceed to the hotel. It was raining heavy on satursday noon and was late for the appoint. As mention by some Bros, the parking is free and fortunate to find a shelter lot.

Fast forward, I reach the room and bath myself and jump onto the bed. On bed we chat like long loss friends. Soon, she starts to catbath me, lick me and caress my little bro. We spend more than 15 minutes on chatty while caress my little bro. Slowly she starts to put on CD and give me a BJ (why no BBBJ? I was asking my self, maybe I am not handsome and it is also my first time)

Anyway, she suck slowly and gently and really like how she use her tongue to attach my litte bro head…. Twist ‘N Turn. Although not commando services, but I still prefer this type of BJ. After a short BJ she starts to ride me. Just love the way she ride me, slowly and gently, great GFE, just like making love to yr GF. I hug her towards me and starts to increase my trusting speed and make some really loud “piak-piak” sound. She really shame and ask me to slow down as she afraid others room may hear us.

We spend the next 15 minutes making out before I shoot my load……..shiok.

FR
Looks : 7/10 (certain angle look like Zhang Shao Han, with a pair of big round eyes)
Boob : 9/10 (good, very fair, smooth, and good to squeeze and its perky if you looks from sideview)
Body : 8/10 (quite tall, around 1.6++)
BJ : 6 (good tongue movement, but too short)
FJ : 8 (her size body make it very easy to move around from difference position)
Attitude : 9 ( No rush, very chatty)
RTF : soon

Damage – $80 + tips
Old 14-04-2008, 09:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
boysammy_065 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a repeat session with XL on sunday afternoon, as usual very friendly from start to finished. Really like her pink nips make me suck like a baby, think
i lucky that day. FJ was a slow & no rush one. Can see she is out to serve you and make you happy, sure money worth repeating her.
Thanks TS for sharing.
Old 15-04-2008, 02:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2000 / Power: 21
MaGuS has a reputation beyond reputeMaGuS has a reputation beyond reputeMaGuS has a reputation beyond reputeMaGuS has a reputation beyond reputeMaGuS has a reputation beyond reputeMaGuS has a reputation beyond reputeMaGuS has a reputation beyond reputeMaGuS has a reputation beyond reputeMaGuS has a reputation beyond reputeMaGuS has a reputation beyond reputeMaGuS has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Super Hot Babe (Angela Zhang Shao Han Look-alike) Xiao Lu is back to thrill U

Thanks to Bro Baimi for the contacts and I had my dream of bonking a angela zhang shao han look alike in my life realised~!

FR
Looks : 7.5/10 (Look like Zhang Shao Han from certain views)
Boob : 9/10 (Fair, smooth, and nipples are light brownish)
Body : 8/10
BJ : 7 (Slow and takes her time)
FJ : 7
Attitude : 9 ( No rush, very chatty)

Damage – $80 + $20 tips
Old 15-04-2008, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 17
Wang120767 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks to TS for contact.

I met with Xiao Lu and had spend an enjoyable hour with her yesterday afternoon. She is a very friendly girl. She had this pair of stocking on and it was really sexy and a big turn on. I was a bit tired and she did all the work and rode me until I came.

Ratings

Looks 7.5/10
Body 7.5/10
BJ 7.5/10
FJ 7.5/10

Cost Good Value at $80 and I gave her some extra
Old 15-04-2008, 06:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ricky1208 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro baimi,
Would really appreciate if u can pm me the contact? tks a million..
Old 15-04-2008, 06:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 18
baimi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbaimi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbaimi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbaimi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbaimi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by boysammy_065 View Post
Had a repeat session with XL on sunday afternoon, as usual very friendly from start to finished. Really like her pink nips make me suck like a baby, think
i lucky that day. FJ was a slow & no rush one. Can see she is out to serve you and make you happy, sure money worth repeating her.
Thanks TS for sharing.
YOU sure are lucky,
Sunday is always a slow day for her.
Old 15-04-2008, 07:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2000 / Power: 21
MaGuS has a reputation beyond reputeMaGuS has a reputation beyond reputeMaGuS has a reputation beyond reputeMaGuS has a reputation beyond reputeMaGuS has a reputation beyond reputeMaGuS has a reputation beyond reputeMaGuS has a reputation beyond reputeMaGuS has a reputation beyond reputeMaGuS has a reputation beyond reputeMaGuS has a reputation beyond reputeMaGuS has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Brother Baimi,

Just came back from having a rtf session with Xiao Lu, she is complaining she got not much business today haha.

Her breasts are still as appealing as before and her sweet looks~!

Thanks for her contacts~!
Old 16-04-2008, 10:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7227 / Power: 24
cyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Bro Baimi,

thanks for yr contact..once get yr contact immediately book XL on tuesday nite...hv a accomodating session with her...yeap she complaining very low business 2day. plus the shower tab got problem...
Looks: 6.5/10 (more on mature side)
Breast: solid C cup
Catbath: 4/10 (just suck my nipple only and suck it very long, i ask her got milk meh haha)..
AR: no
DATY: yes, i spend more than 10 minutes there where she moan like a cow...
Frenching: No for me, only kiss on lips only..reject frenching coz DATY her b4...shd frenching first b4 DATY
FJ: 9/10 (allow many positions plus i ask her to wear different attire during the session..the best still the stocking attire..i ask her to wear stocking attire plus her famous skirt and fuck her like no 2molo haha....)

Cost: 80 + 10 tips

highly recommended to bro that like mature look big breast young lady...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread