The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2008, 02:24 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1116 / Power: 0
ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25
Re: Extraordinaire fashion gal (headturner)

Any FR, up to now..... Wish to hear any FR, before I make my move....
Old 03-01-2008, 08:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 23
GhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by aman View Post
this gal you can....me Auto a bit
Erhhh..... this gal I can????? you auto???? Kekekekeke me blur. Hahahahaha....
Old 03-01-2008, 09:15 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1397 / Power: 0
lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostRay View Post
Erhhh..... this gal I can????? you auto???? Kekekekeke me blur. Hahahahaha....
yo yesterday sent u out the number alreadi
Old 03-01-2008, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
chiongbro33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro,sent u a pm 2days back
still waiting for ur reply leh
Old 03-01-2008, 10:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 23
GhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of lightGhostRay is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightning View Post
yo yesterday sent u out the number alreadi
yes my bro. Will try her out soon.
Old 03-01-2008, 05:21 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1116 / Power: 0
ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostRay View Post
yes my bro. Will try her out soon.
Post FR fast.....hehehe
Old 03-01-2008, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3372 / Power: 20
sianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond repute

No FR, let Mr Cactus be the first to let you guys drowl on your PC/Laptop..

Got contact from TS yesterday and already thinking of her last nit, so this morning pm her , was surprise that she reply me immd, after exchange afew more text confirm time and place to pick her..

While waiting for her, I was like thinking will she reject my 'interview'...after awhile she came down with tight low shoulder black top and demin jean look very chio ( 8.5/10) just like what TS mention that she in fashion business...

She sit down beside me and ask me if I'm hungry (so sweet 1), we decided to check into hotel first...Along the way, she said she find me very handsome (so sweet 2)...and was holding on with my hand while I was driving, went to the outskirt of GL, and check into H81..Once inside the lift she already hugging and kissing me (so sweet 30. Inside the room we tease each other with petting and kissing follow by deep throat frenching that last for 5 mins..can't tahan I oso use my hand to fondle her nipple and flip her top up to reveal her solid C boobs, soft with big aerola..

After all the kissing, we strip and went in to shower, saw 3 tattoo...1 on the right boobs( let you guys see for yourself) 1 on the tummy( interesting pattern) 1 on the leg. Inside shower she wash with tender and care, then I went to the bed and wake for her...She wrap in towel, cause she is cold...so we french again. This time we are like using our tongue to tease each other see who can resist to kiss first(so sweet 4)

Then she started with cathbath from my chest to my balls, (so sweet 5) after 10 mins she start to engulf my manhood into her mouth and started blowing and using her tongue twirl around. I oso use both my hand, 1 playing with her boobs, another to finger your clit..in no time, she already very wet and high.

She enter from the top and she can ready rock in the bed, can see she is enjoy having sex with me, change to missionary without taking my harden dick out from pussy and cont to trusting in...her moaning is now getting louding. We change to doggie and cont from where we pause...shoik

I just do not want to finish this bonk so soon, as she is enjoying every trust I push in, soon, I was already exhausted and sweating like hell, she offer we shower again to cool off..WOW super sweet with GFE feeling 6.after that my dick oso cool off, she cont another round of Catbath, what follow next was a real surprise...She give me another BBBJ-so sweet 7...for the next 10 mins I just enjoy her BBBJ and busying play with her boobs..not long I cummed after that (BBBJ)

Went to shower again and we just lay on the bed for the next 15 mins or so...we change and sent her back to her place, on the way 1 bro call her she mention that he around the area, so no lunch for me, but she promise next time no sex just lunch oso can,,,(so sweet 8)

Name: Chen Chen
Height: approx 1.658m
Weight: small built
Stat: beautiful C boobs
Complexion: abit tan
Look: 8.5/10 Nice looking girl, with nice eyes
BBBJ: 8.5/10 can be better
FJ: 8.5/10
Service: 9.5/10
Kissing: Yes
Frenching :Yeah
Fingering: outside her clit
CMI : 4 U to find out
GFE : 10/10 very soild feeling
Damage: $100 + hotel
Rtf: 110% sure

Sorry if FR is too long...Call TS soon, if not I sure to RTF

Mr Cactus
Old 03-01-2008, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 17
funfounder is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfunfounder is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfunfounder is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yes Bro,i still love to recieved her contacts.Pls..............Ty!
Old 03-01-2008, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Sianren strikes again..

Think I die die also need to go cheong interview liao... IF fail, maybe ask for remedial and try again..

hahaha

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 03-01-2008, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
jason28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sianren View Post
No FR, let Mr Cactus be the first to let you guys drowl on your PC/Laptop..

Got contact from TS yesterday and already thinking of her last nit, so this morning pm her , was surprise that she reply me immd, after exchange afew more text confirm time and place to pick her..

While waiting for her, I was like thinking will she reject my 'interview'...after awhile she came down with tight low shoulder black top and demin jean look very chio ( 8.5/10) just like what TS mention that she in fashion business...

She sit down beside me and ask me if I'm hungry (so sweet 1), we decided to check into hotel first...Along the way, she said she find me very handsome (so sweet 2)...and was holding on with my hand while I was driving, went to the outskirt of GL, and check into H81..Once inside the lift she already hugging and kissing me (so sweet 30. Inside the room we tease each other with petting and kissing follow by deep throat frenching that last for 5 mins..can't tahan I oso use my hand to fondle her nipple and flip her top up to reveal her solid C boobs, soft with big aerola..

After all the kissing, we strip and went in to shower, saw 3 tattoo...1 on the right boobs( let you guys see for yourself) 1 on the tummy( interesting pattern) 1 on the leg. Inside shower she wash with tender and care, then I went to the bed and wake for her...She wrap in towel, cause she is cold...so we french again. This time we are like using our tongue to tease each other see who can resist to kiss first(so sweet 4)

Then she started with cathbath from my chest to my balls, (so sweet 5) after 10 mins she start to engulf my manhood into her mouth and started blowing and using her tongue twirl around. I oso use both my hand, 1 playing with her boobs, another to finger your clit..in no time, she already very wet and high.

She enter from the top and she can ready rock in the bed, can see she is enjoy having sex with me, change to missionary without taking my harden dick out from pussy and cont to trusting in...her moaning is now getting louding. We change to doggie and cont from where we pause...shoik

I just do not want to finish this bonk so soon, as she is enjoying every trust I push in, soon, I was already exhausted and sweating like hell, she offer we shower again to cool off..WOW super sweet with GFE feeling 6.after that my dick oso cool off, she cont another round of Catbath, what follow next was a real surprise...She give me another BBBJ-so sweet 7...for the next 10 mins I just enjoy her BBBJ and busying play with her boobs..not long I cummed after that (BBBJ)

Went to shower again and we just lay on the bed for the next 15 mins or so...we change and sent her back to her place, on the way 1 bro call her she mention that he around the area, so no lunch for me, but she promise next time no sex just lunch oso can,,,(so sweet 8)

Height: approx 1.658m
Weight: small built
Stat: beautiful C boobs
Complexion: abit tan
Look: 8.5/10 Nice looking girl, with nice eyes
BBBJ: 8.5/10 can be better
Service: 9.5/10
Kissing: Yes
Frenching :Yeah
Fingering: outside her clit
CMI : 4 U to find out
Damage: $100 + hotel
Rtf: 110% sure

Sorry if FR is too long...Call TS soon, if not I sure to RTF

Mr Cactus
yo bro sainren ,

wow ! you really have a good bonk ..
waitting for my turn ..
hee

hope the ts will pm me soon ..
Old 03-01-2008, 05:48 PM
Samster

sianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post
Sianren strikes again..

Think I die die also need to go cheong interview liao... IF fail, maybe ask for remedial and try again..

hahaha
Yeah you sure can pass interview

Mr Cactus
Old 03-01-2008, 06:16 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1397 / Power: 0
lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning

Quote:
Originally Posted by sianren View Post
Yeah you sure can pass interview

Mr Cactus
Hahaha glad u enjoy wat i find
plus thanks for ur good FR

Last edited by lightning; 03-01-2008 at 06:29 PM.
Old 03-01-2008, 06:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
jason28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
thanks bro lighting for your contracts .
wait for my FR '
hee
Old 03-01-2008, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
plus thanks for ur good FR
No problem, I oso brought her some fruits on our way back, will call either Guo Jing or Chen Chen again next week...heheh

Mr Cactus
Old 03-01-2008, 06:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 17
gameboy3799 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergameboy3799 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergameboy3799 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Fast hand fast leg, no one here beats Sianren, must give you an award.

Sorry Bro, I was the one after you, she didn't mention to me that someone was with her before, pai seh to spoil your lunch dating.

Well, since her FR by is out, so I can cut short a bit here and there.
Met her at her place, she has pretty eye, nice eyebrow, nice lips, nice teeth with a megawatt smile. She said she's a bit hungry, so we went to eat Tow Huey and fried carrot pancake nearby. Over the table, she mentioned that her Red Flag just over yesterday, she was worried that might have some left over, asked me if I mind and if so can call her tomorrow. So nice thinking of her, but how to reject her, see her pretty face must bonk already, some more her 2 headlamp seems to be on high beam, where got time to wait till tomorrow, what if I die tonight, must be crazy, right. After eating, we proceed outside GL area to other H81.

Inside the room, she said she not the type that come in the room, do the job and F off. She prefer to have some communication, by the way, she work in KTV also. She sat on my lap, her face close to mine, and the frenching war begins. She can't stop frenching and I just loved the way she attacked you. To be honest, first time my lips got numb. Since she had her bath from home and I had mine too, saved the water, don't waste time liao, strip off everything and start our world war 3. Actually I was a little down when I saw her tattoo, but her girl friend feeling erased off my negative thought towards her.

On the bed, we french again and she catbath me down to the south. She lick my balls and shallow my little harden rod. Honestly I can't hold well in BBBJ especially doing by such a beautiful angel, immediately stop her. Capped on and I hit her lovely hole. When game over, she asked to leave my bro inside to cool off. Asked her is it truth that most women seems to be very horny after their Red Flag and she returned with her shy smile.

She then said since there is still time for the room, she wants to have a nap.
In my heart, why not baby, sleep as long as you want to. Woke up about 30 mins before check out, all the while we hugged tightly with my hand on her headlamp. She then surprised me with a question, do I have another cap, I was like stunned and 'huh', this angel wants some more. Same thing, how to reject right, capped the second one and pumped her to the moon to meet Armstrong.

After cleaning, checked out and sent her back by cab. Can see the Taxi driver kept bioing her thru the reverse mirror. hahahaha....... end of FR

Look: 8.5/10
Height: Not sure
Weight: Light weight
Boob: Beautiful C and handful. (As big as boxing glove)
BBBJ: 8.5/10 (For me, yes, others, pls try your luck)
Frenching :Yes (Make sure you have no bad breath)
Service: 9/10
Rtf: 120% sure (Beat Sianren)

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread